Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dunkirk (2017)

ShadowFax

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Beklentini düşürtmek degil de bunlar nedir abi...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5013056/criticreviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

Art dersin , yeni bir tür dersin , dersin de dersin.... ama en iyi savaş filmi , en iyi nolan filmi demeyi ve 10 puan basmayı anlamiyorum bu filme...

Gitmeyin bence de sinemadan cıktım gerilim müzigi hala kulaklarımda çınlıyordu... 1 saniye susmadı arkada. Bir de şu cıkarılan sahnelere bakıyorum nereden nereye...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Filmdeki karadelik, uzay zaman kavramlari guzel oturtulmustu, pek dalga konusu olacaklarını dusunmuyorum senin aksine.
Az bucuk ucundan kozmoloji ile ilgilendigimden ayri bir hosuma gitti.
Google a kip thorne un birkac roportajina bakarsan, bu konularda film icin ne kadar kafa patlatildigi gorebilirsin, ki kip thorne unlu bir astrofizikci zaten.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kip thorne un askin gucunun fizikin kurallarini astigi hakkinda bir calisma/makale veya beyanini bilemiyorum :P zaman manipulasyonu, tesseract ve eve geri donme olayi tamamen nolanin poposundan son anda salladigi seyler. %90 inda bilimsel gidip son %10 da nolan sicmigina donusuyor film zaten, ending facia ki kip thorne biz boyle hayal etmediydik nolan yazdi dio zaten

said:
That’s the ending that has had audiences and scientists alike scratching their heads. I have my own (probably incorrect) theory of what the heck happened, but I was eager to hear it directly from the script’s original writer.

Jonathan Nolan’s much more straight-forward ending “had the Einstien-Rosen bridge [colloquially, a wormhole] collapse when Cooper tries to send the data back.”

So no tesseract (that was Christopher’s idea), no time manipulation, and no return home. Nolan didn’t elaborate on this point, but we might speculate that the original end to the movie was as dark and unforgiving as space.

If the wormhole collapses, that means there is no way for Cooper to get home (though the data maybe made it back to help the dying Earth), no way to find Anne Hathaway’s character, and likely a one-way trip into a black hole. It would be a classic hero’s sacrifice, which admittedly bends fewer physical laws than gravity waves ripping across worldlines embedded in a 5th-dimensional cube by some “bulk beings.”

That wasn’t the only major change from the script’s initial drafts. The gravitational anomalies that pointed Cooper and his daughter toward the remnants of NASA were initially supposed to be gravity waves emanating from the destruction of a neutron star via black hole. Since the waves could only be produced by something so catastrophic, and we know nothing like that exists in our solar system, the waves detected must be coming out of some wormhole close to us, Kip Thorne explained to the audience.

The waves were also supposed to be detected by the Laser Interferometer Gravity-Wave Observatory or LIGO, the construction of which Kip Thorne spearheaded. “That was very near and dear to me,” Thorne said, “but Chris thought it was too much science for the public to digest at once.”

http://i.imgur.com/4mjTako.jpg

B R A V O N O L A N
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

insanlar sinema filmlerini belgesel zannetmeyi bıraktığında dünya bayağı değişik bir yer olabilir bence.

artık nolan'a bok atma devri bitsin ya. yaşlandı adam ölünce arkasından at gibi ağlarsınız. sanki doğru düzgün film yapan insan kaldı dünyada da gelmiş interstellar bokluyor adam.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...