Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

GTA V PC Master Race version

BioHazarD

Öne çıkan mesajlar

senko said:

competitive oyunda aim asist mi olur lem

abi ciddi misin?

bak;

"I was given Battlefield 3 for my PS3 last Friday. After about playing 14 hours of multiplayer, I decided to turn off aim assist to see if I would improve without the help of it. I've gotten mixed results; aim assist doesn't do that silly drag and pull with running opponents and it feels more natural. Of course, aiming is a bit more difficult because aim assist slows your sensitivity down and controlling it on my own often makes me end up overshooting my target and missing almost all the shots or having to strafe just to hit him. I'm not sure how I feel with aim assist on as I've gotten used to the feel for Battlefield 3 long enough to be able to maintain a decent KD/R, if not positive, at the end of every match. I feel that aim assist is just the training wheels until you feel like you are ready for the big boy bikes, but at the same time it doesn't matter if you have it on or off; it's preference.

So, what does everyone think about aim assist? Does it help or hinder? What are your experiences with it?"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/aim-assist-and-its-importance-to-console-fps-29101070/
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 4 hafta sonra ...
  • Admin
mail gondermisler :S

mail

GTAV for PC will be arriving on April 14th at retail and as a digital download. Our apologies to PC gamers worldwide who have been counting down the days until the launch of the game, but a bit more time is needed to ensure that the game is as polished as possible, and to make certain that both Heists and the GTA Online experience are ready to roll out on day one for PC. As a gesture of thanks for your understanding, we will grant anyone who has pre-ordered the game an additional $200,000 in-game cash for use in GTA Online.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...