Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

En iyi oyun quoteları

Gaap

Öne çıkan mesajlar

star wars kotor dan copy paste ediyorum:

Calo Nord: Go away.
Black Vulkar #1: Hey, you not talk like that! We just want to say hello to big, bad bounty hunter Calo Nord!
Black Vulkar #2: Nah, this can't be Calo Nord. He's just a little runt.
Calo Nord: One.
Black Vulkar #2: One? What's that mean? You try to be funny?
Calo Nord: Two.
Black Vulkar #2: Two? Me no Understand. Are you trying to count how many of us against you?
Black Vulkar #1: Don't mess with us! There's three of us and only one of you!
Black Vulkar #2: Yeah, what do you say to that?
Calo Nord: Three.
[He tosses a flash grenade onto the floor. As the Black Vulkars go for their guns, there is a blinding flash, and the sound of three blaster shots. The flash fades, and all three Vulkars drop to the floor, dead. Calo walks out of the cantina, and Revan tries to speak with him]
Calo Nord: Go away.
[Revan backs off]
Calo Nord: Smart.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Guybrush: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.
Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?
Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.
Carpenter: Oh shut up.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

codename_curse said:

Guybrush: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.
Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?
Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.

ahah kaçıncı oyundaydı bu=)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

MrLevie said:

codename_curse said:

ahah kaçıncı oyundaydı bu=)

2. oyun. Oyunda gördüğün ilk binaya girince bu muhabbetin geçmesi oyunun gidişatını direk ortaya seriyor zaten hehe.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

[Guybrush encounters a talking skull, floating in the water.]
Guybrush: Can I call you ‘Bob’? (Referring to the undead pirate Bob from the first game whose skull kept falling off)
Murray: You may call me ‘Murray’! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell – carrying your head on a pike!
Guybrush: “Stride”?
Murray: All right then, roll! Roll through the Gates of Hell! Must you take the fun out of everything?

[Guybrush finds Murray hanging from a tall spike.]
Guybrush: How’d you get all the way up there?
Murray: Through sheer force of will!
Guybrush: Uh-huh.
Murray: … Okay, it was a bunch of those weird voodoo kids. They found me on shore and put me on top of this spike, all the time thinking they were so funny.

Guybrush: If I gave you your arm back, what would you do with it?
Murray: I’d terrorize the South Seas! I’d torture the living! I’d demolish the… er… What I meant to say was, I’d use it to pet kittens.
Guybrush: Nope. You blew it.
Murray: Drat.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 6 ay sonra ...
Planescape: Torment quotelarından ilk akla gelenler, en random npc'nin bile insanın agzına mıçtıgı bir oyunda quote enderliği yaşanmıyor.

Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Nameless One: I wonder what it was I said that made death reject me.

Morte: Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back...

Transcendent One: The weak suffer. I *endure*.

Nordom: Attention; Morte. I have a question. Do you have a destiny? A purpose?
Morte: Is Annah still wearing clothes?
Nordom: Affirmatory.
Morte: Then the answer is yes.

Vhailor: Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes.

Dak'kon: When a mind does not *know* itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

Coaxmetal: Metal is like flesh. Both carry potential in their veins. When tempered with heat and pressure, the potential surfaces.

Vhailor: Perfection through punishment.

Nameless One: One foot in the grave and the other in hell.

Nordom: Attention, Fall-from-Grace. I wish to address your body.
Fall-from-Grace: Pardon me?
Nordom: Your body. Your form. Your reason for selecting it. Why?
Fall-from-Grace: Why... I suppose I find it comforting. Besides, I rather like the wings.
Nordom: It would be more practical for you to assume the form of a modron. It is 13.27% more efficient. Give or take +5.2%.
Fall-from-Grace: Why, Nordom, are you trying to court me?
Nordom: It was not my intention to initiate legislation against you.

Nameless One: It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.

Dak'kon: Endure. In enduring, grow strong.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

daha olmadı ama olacak

"Oh, it's you."
"It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know...after you murdered me? Okay look, we both said a lot of things that you are going to regret. But I think we should put our differences behind us. For science. You monster."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

xunn said:

Planescape: Torment quotelarından ilk akla gelenler, en random npc'nin bile insanın agzına mıçtıgı bir oyunda quote enderliği yaşanmıyor.

Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Nameless One: I wonder what it was I said that made death reject me.

Morte: Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back...

Transcendent One: The weak suffer. I *endure*.

Nordom: Attention; Morte. I have a question. Do you have a destiny? A purpose?
Morte: Is Annah still wearing clothes?
Nordom: Affirmatory.
Morte: Then the answer is yes.

Vhailor: Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes.

Dak'kon: When a mind does not *know* itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

Coaxmetal: Metal is like flesh. Both carry potential in their veins. When tempered with heat and pressure, the potential surfaces.

Vhailor: Perfection through punishment.

Nameless One: One foot in the grave and the other in hell.

Nordom: Attention, Fall-from-Grace. I wish to address your body.
Fall-from-Grace: Pardon me?
Nordom: Your body. Your form. Your reason for selecting it. Why?
Fall-from-Grace: Why... I suppose I find it comforting. Besides, I rather like the wings.
Nordom: It would be more practical for you to assume the form of a modron. It is 13.27% more efficient. Give or take +5.2%.
Fall-from-Grace: Why, Nordom, are you trying to court me?
Nordom: It was not my intention to initiate legislation against you.

Nameless One: It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.

Dak'kon: Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Kesinlikle katılıyorum bunun tamamına. Harfi harfine hemde.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...