Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

En iyi oyun quoteları

Gaap

Öne çıkan mesajlar

"Lale Savaşçıları" said:

Halk efsanelerdeki kahramanların, barbarosların, silikon babaların, cesur lale demetlerinin sokakları kolladığı, insanların en azından komşuya kadar korkmadan gidebildiği, çocukların güldüğü, şeker bile yiyebildikleri bir şehrin buruk hayali içinde, her şeye rağmen umutlarını kaybetmemeye çalışarak, buğulu gözlerle geleceğe bakmaktadır.

Ve o gelecek her zaman, tam olarak ne yaptığını bilmeyen bir demet lalenin terli avuçlarında olacaktır.

bide vecizeler vardı hehe:
(ekşisözlük c/p)

pis (standart vecize, bir nevi magic missile)
sen bir ceviz agacisin* (power word stun)
dokunmayin sabanima (dmg reflection)
bi korsun bi de yer kor (2x dmg)
sena ol (power word kill)
kosun lan kosun (mass haste)
gel babana (dominate person)
uyu da buyu hirbo (power word sleep)
anten (magical damage veren bi buyu)
lale (bu damagical damageveren bibuyu`)

allah belanızı versin vardı bide hepsi ayrı dmg alıyodu :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Captain Price:
This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives and we die, his truth becomes written-and ours is lost. Shepherd will a hero. 'Cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history... But only if he lives, and we die.

edit:

Warcraft 3

King Terenas:My son! What are you doing?
Arthas: Succeding you, Father!

Birde gruntlara çok tıklayınca Stop pokin me! I'm not that kind of orc! diyorlardı.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Planes, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether regret, or love, or revenge or fear - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire Fortress has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a man seek immortality and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me."

"I am but a woman who has sorely... soarly? Soarly missed her beloved creation. Some have named me crone, gray lady, Yaga sister, night hag -- but MYSELF is my name, Ravel, Ravel who puzzles well, providing conundrums to decipher and laying impossibilities low."

"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...