Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

En iyi oyun quoteları

Gaap

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Cnbc-e de star wars izledikten sonra gaza gelip kotor 1 kotor 1 oynamaya basladım ve 2 dakika kadar önce denk geldigim bir replik beni benden aldı.

""Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."
―HK-47"

varsa böyle baska replikler (herhangi bir oyundan) bekliyorum.

dipnot:

buda legacy of kain den gelsin.

Kain: "You dare imagine what I think, Moebius?"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

myth: the fallen lords'daki heart of the stone bölümünün öncesinde, savaşçının günlüğündeki (seslendirmesi var linkte, tavsiye ederim) bold ile işaretlediğim kısım.
said:
Date Unknown, Inside The Tain

I do not understand what has happened. Falling back before two myrmidons in Forest Heart, I was enveloped by a greenish haze which tore me from the earth. Now I find myself here, in a vast underground cavern with many of my comrades. We have been unable to find any way to the surface.

Murgen believes us to be trapped inside the Tain, a relic forged by the Smiths of Muirthemne during the Wind Age. Soon after its construction, the Tain was taken from Muirthemne by raiding barbarians from the south, and believed to be lost forever.

But they say that the darkest artifacts have the ability to bend men to their will. Calling soundlessly to the wicked and discontent from thousands of miles away or hundreds of feet beneath the earth or sea, and that in this way they always come to light again, no matter how buried or forgotten.

So it was that Soulblighter rediscovered the Tain.

The artifact was used only once before it disappeared, by Connacht, against the terrible race of the Myrkridia. Until now, Murgen said, no man except its creators knew where its victims were taken. I'll try to feel privileged while I starve to death.

I have nothing more to write.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Dragon Age ve Oghren

* Oghren: Aye, sure. Why not?
* Wynne: Pardon?
* Oghren: Oh, I'd give you a roll. Why not?
* Wynne: A "roll?"
* Oghren: Aye. Any time. Preferably in the dark.
* Wynne: I suppose I should be flattered.
* Oghren: I'm not sure I have the equipment for that, but sure, whatever gets you working.

* Wynne: Why do you occasionally refer to Alistair as a "little pike-twirler?"
* Oghren: Why? Has the little pike-twirler taken offence?
* Wynne: It's just a curious description.
* Oghren: Curious? (Snorts) Bah. it's entirely true. What, you haven't seen him twirling his pike? Goes at it when he thinks no one's watching. Knocks about in the trees like there's no tomorrow. Caught him just the other day. Blushed all the way down to his navel, then couldn't find his shirt. I swear he's going to hurt himself one of these days, the way he wors that thing.
* Wynne: I don't want to hear this anymore, do I?
* Oghren: I keep telling him, pikes are for sticking things at long range, aye? Horses and such. Not for twirling like a sissy-girl.
* Wynne: Wait, you're talking about an actual pike? Like a spear?
* Oghren: Obviously. What else would I be talking about?
* Wynne: I can't imagine.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines derim başka bişey demem.

Özellikle Jack
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future."
"The Sabbat are worthless, man. Fake tits on a zombie worthless. Fun to watch though. Like the Three Stooges with chainsaws."

Bu da başlarda biyerde Mercurio ile geçen dialog(sadece karakter dişiyse oluyodu sanırım)
-Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in talking about that stuff in front of a woman.
-Call me old fashioned, but I believe a knee to the balls tends to make a guy talk.

Malkavian quote larını yazmaya başlarsam Chinese wall of text olur bu mesaj, o yüzden atlıyorum onları. Her bir kelimesi ayrı efsane, ayrı bi mükemmel.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Malkavianların cidden her quoteları efsanede. Genel olarak vtmb quoteları yazayım.

Jeanette: What all suede kittens do... on hands and knees, you lap up the milk of me... and we purr, kitten, like dragonflies buzzing around frog bellies.

Pisha: Terror is not the sight of death, it is the fear of death. What is the fear of death? Terror of the unknown. Is it these eyes you peer into? No. I am not the unknown. You an I are ccloser kin than you and it were.

Jeanette: I can tell you and I are going to get along just like fire hoses. When we get turned on, there's bound to be flames!
(jeanette aşkımsın)

ki dahada devam ederde daha bakamıcam quotelarına :)

bu arada birileri cidden tormentten bişiler yazsın.

"I will wait you in Death's Halls my love..."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...