Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

En iyi oyun quoteları

Gaap

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Legacy of Kain'de vardı, Simon Templeman'ın o ulvi sesiyle diyodu Kain. Gerçi atasözü galiba da, "Keep your friends close to you Raziel, but your enemies, even closer."

Bi de Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines'da Jack'in söyledikleri ile Malkavian diyalogları çok iyi. Özellikle Jack başlarda politikaya giydiriyodu, politikanın zengini daha zengin fakiri daha fakir yapmaktan başka bi işe yaramadığını falan söyleyip. Tam yazıyı bulamadım idare edin :
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hangi oyunlardan olduklarini yazmayacagim tabiki :)

*Ahhh, the child of Bhaal has awoken. It is time for more...'experiments'...
-You dare to attack me here? Do you even KNOW whom you face? You will suffer! You will ALL suffer!
-Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world. But is it what you want? You are... different inside. This woman lives and has strength of a sort. She lost her parents to plague, her husband to war, but she persevered. Her farm prospered, her children are well-fed, and her name respected throughout her land. She lived as she thought she should. And now she is dead. Her land will be divided, her children will move on, and she will be forgotten. She lived a good life, but she had no real power; she was a slave to death. I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten as she was. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?

ustayi saygiyla andiktan sonra..

* Innocence proves nothing.
-Success is commemorated; Failure merely remembered.
-Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.
-Only in death does duty end.

*Freelancer Alpha...one dash... one

* War is the greatest plague that can affect humanity; it destroys religion, it destroys states, it destroys families. Any scourge is preferable to it.
-He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command.
-It is easy to be brave behind a castle wall.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Aa şey geldi aklıma bi de.
Warcraft'ta Tauren'i kızdırınca şöyle diyodu:

Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *farts* Oh yes, they´re coming in clearly. *fart* Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now. *fart* The spirits are very powerful today.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Beyt said:

Sinemcem said:

Im blind night elf

"I am blind not dead" olmasın o ? =P

abi burda ne dedigi hakkında cok spekülasyon var

Im blind night elf
Im blind not deaf

simdi blizzard bile bilmiyo ne dedigini cok garip illidan a sormak lazım kanımca.

bu arada dead olması imkansız cünkü bi 'f' sesi geliyo :P
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...