Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

26 Ocak Knight Online Steam Release

Harvey

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Apparently when you download the game now you have to install a program called anyOTP before you can do anything in the game basically like click on a merchant. You have to register it with you phone register number, which they will only do if you pay to buy NPoints. You need 5. The smallest amount you can buy is 700ish with is 5usd.

Also to submit a support ticket it costs you NPoints aka money. LOL the Turkish company in charge of this game now is worse than EA. They're Turkish EA so they take your money and you cant understand them

I had trouble re activating my old account, only to discover I could no longer trade or set up merchant without buying premium.

steam'de okudum. oyun türklerin eline düşmüş :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Xenus said:

Apparently when you download the game now you have to install a program called anyOTP before you can do anything in the game basically like click on a merchant. You have to register it with you phone register number, which they will only do if you pay to buy NPoints. You need 5. The smallest amount you can buy is 700ish with is 5usd.

Also to submit a support ticket it costs you NPoints aka money. LOL the Turkish company in charge of this game now is worse than EA. They're Turkish EA so they take your money and you cant understand them

I had trouble re activating my old account, only to discover I could no longer trade or set up merchant without buying premium.

steam'de okudum. oyun türklerin eline düşmüş :D

premiumlar servera öncelikli giriyor diye ağlayanlar buna napar acaba
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...