Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Saatlik,Günlük İndirimler - Christmas, Black Friday, Cyber Monday filan

Öne çıkan mesajlar

The Sopranos: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] + Digital HD
http://www.amazon.com/The-Sopranos-Complete-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00L5QX1FO/ref=br_lf_m_10207610011_1_1_img?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=movies-tv&pf_rd_p=1958843282&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=10207610011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1D1W0EJSFMFPY02A3YHZ
109$ dolar gayet iyi fiyat

Logitech G600 MMO
Pre order da 50$ çok iyi
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086UK7IQ/ref=gb1h_img_c-4_2142_4cbae213?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=19D09505EMXFNPXAVSHN&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_p=1992782142

Printerlerin hepsinde sağlam indirimler var...

birde şu gözüme çarptı ucuzlardan

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HM0IV98/ref=s9_hps_bw_g229_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=0MWRR7BJK0AQ1AP1F3H8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1979801722&pf_rd_i=9442493011

Canon PIXMA MX472
$39.99
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Dear X,

We have been notified by Amazon.com that we will be receiving a shipment under tracking number AEIABE20125527671 containing Logitech G700s 910-003584 Rechargeable Gaming Mouse to be shipped to you in Turkey. As of January 28th, 2010 Turkish customs have made an exemption to allow residents to import online shopping shipments 5 times per year. In order to control this requirement we are required to submit your ID number to customs at the time of clearance. iParcel policy is to obtain that information prior to export to allow us to clear your parcel quickly upon arrival in Turkey. No additional fees are assessed with fulfilling this requirement and it is used for customs clearance purposes only, please click here to enter your information.

Please be advised your shipment will not be able to export from the US until we have received the information and may be returned as undeliverable to the internet retailer if not received within 15 days of this email. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]

Thanks,
i-Parcel Export Team

Buyur burdan yak, 5 parça olayını biliyordukta bu olay yeni mi ?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Masakari said:

Dear X,

We have been notified by Amazon.com that we will be receiving a shipment under tracking number AEIABE20125527671 containing Logitech G700s 910-003584 Rechargeable Gaming Mouse to be shipped to you in Turkey. As of January 28th, 2010 Turkish customs have made an exemption to allow residents to import online shopping shipments 5 times per year. In order to control this requirement we are required to submit your ID number to customs at the time of clearance. iParcel policy is to obtain that information prior to export to allow us to clear your parcel quickly upon arrival in Turkey. No additional fees are assessed with fulfilling this requirement and it is used for customs clearance purposes only, please click here to enter your information.

Please be advised your shipment will not be able to export from the US until we have received the information and may be returned as undeliverable to the internet retailer if not received within 15 days of this email. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]

Thanks,
i-Parcel Export Team

Buyur burdan yak, 5 parça olayını biliyordukta bu olay yeni mi ?

HI evet bu olayda vardı... aynı kişi yılda 5 parçadan fazla sipariş yapıyorsa yurtdışından o ithalat a giriyormuş :) ağlıyor bizim gümrükçüler..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bişey sorucam ben samsung evo840 ssd yi 93 dolara sipariş ettim amazondan(kargo dahil).Nasılsa 100 dolar alti bişey olmaz diyordum,meğer limit euro üzerindenmiş.Şimdi euro/usd paritesine baktım.75 euro 90 usd gibi bişey yapıyor.3 dolar yüzünden gümrük vergisi kaçıcak mı bitarafıma şimdi?

Amazona da mail atmıştım durumla ilgili, şöyle ucu açık bir cevap geldi öderiz falan diyorlar da gümrük işlerine ben mi koşturcam nasıl işliyor prosedür,daha önce başına gelen vardır kesin böyle bir durum.

Cevap

Unfortunately, at this time, we don't have an option to change the price of your order in invoice. I hope you'll understand our limitations in this regard. However, If you incur any additional charges to receive your order, please let us know using the link below. Once we hear back from you, we will refund those associated charges to your credit card for you. Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested: http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=fratqcat3654900192&q=o2r

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Dark_Soul said:

Bişey sorucam ben samsung evo840 ssd yi 93 dolara sipariş ettim amazondan(kargo dahil).Nasılsa 100 dolar alti bişey olmaz diyordum,meğer limit euro üzerindenmiş.Şimdi euro/usd paritesine baktım.75 euro 90 usd gibi bişey yapıyor.3 dolar yüzünden gümrük vergisi kaçıcak mı bitarafıma şimdi?

Amazona da mail atmıştım durumla ilgili, şöyle ucu açık bir cevap geldi öderiz falan diyorlar da gümrük işlerine ben mi koşturcam nasıl işliyor prosedür,daha önce başına gelen vardır kesin böyle bir durum.

Cevap

Unfortunately, at this time, we don't have an option to change the price of your order in invoice. I hope you'll understand our limitations in this regard. However, If you incur any additional charges to receive your order, please let us know using the link below. Once we hear back from you, we will refund those associated charges to your credit card for you. Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested: http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=fratqcat3654900192&q=o2r

Vergiyi biz öderiz demiş işte adamlar
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 4 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...