Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

The Elder Scrolls VI

pattisliborek

Öne çıkan mesajlar

görüntüden coğrafyayı tahmin edemedim ama elsweyr değil herhalde, orası olabilir diyordum.

2020’ye gelmiş olur umarım, tes7 artık 45 yaşıma bu gidişle. gitgide açılıyor araları.

of nasıl keyiflendim ya, hiç ihtimal vermiyordum hele blades gösterildikten sonra. ters köşeye yatırdı todd.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

nextgen aslında currentgene denk gelen buzzword değil mi zaten, yeni konsollar gelene kadar en azından. fo76da teknolojik açıdan sıfırdan bir olay yok gördüğüm, starfield ve tes6 için stüdyoda iki takım kurdularsa o kadar büyük ara olmayabilir aynı anda duyurduklarına göre. tek takım çalışıyorlardı şimdiye dek.

yani spekülasyon elbette benimki ama çat çat duyurduklarına göre 5 yılı yoktur herhalde.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

valla konsol cycle'inin cogunlugunu geride biraktik 2020-2021 yeni konsollar gibi gozukuyor, daha bugun ms yeni konsol teknoloji uzerinde calismaya basladik diye attirdi kelime arasinda. Next gen derken ps4-xbone'dan bahsedilen gunler bence geride kaldi, ama dedigim gibi ben de herhalde Todd'un agzindan oyle "hani gelecek oyunlarimiz iste" falan ayagina ciktigini dusunuyorum yoksa felaket olur ehue

ama her halikarda iki massive open world oyunu 1 yil arayla cikaracaklarini dusunmuyorum acikcasi hele starfield dlc'si falan olur.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sotto said:

Cidden Apple'in dedigi gibi yalniz hadi 5 dakikada hazirlayiverelim tarzi olmus. 2-3 muzigi de birbirine mix et tamam. Yani teaser tabi de bos landscape'li teaser'in da cok bir anlami olmuyor sanki. Powerpoint slide'indan bi tik yukarda.

baştan sonra cringe-fest olarak ilerledi konferans ya.
kimsenin şeyine takamdığı bir canlı performans.
aralarında yarım metre boy farkı olan edi ile büdü.
kötü kötü online feature içeren oyunlar.

kardeşimle izliyorduk ve TES6 bekliyorduk. Ona dedim bunlar arkada hemen bir foto hazırlıyordur TES6 yazıyorlardır üstüne başka türlü bu rezillik örtülmez dedim. Daha fazla uğraşıp video yapmışlar ama tam beklediğim şekilde oldu tanıtım yani sdsafa

rezalet. bu akşam SE, Ubisoft ve Sony var bakalım daha güzel olur umarım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
I'm 100% Certain As to Where ES6 Will Take Place.

With that said, I'd like to begin this post with the following disclaimers:

First, the comments contained herein are based upon my own research and not any "insider" information. I do not know or have had any contact with anyone who has any of that respective information.

Secondly, the opinion being stated is NOT one influenced by some desire for the game to be set there. (I'll get to my choice at the end).

With that in mind, I am, again, 100% (yes, you read that correctly, 100, 100, 100, not 99, 98, or even 99.9) that the next setting for this game will take place in...

Hammerfell!

Ah, I can practically hear the shrieks and protestations already. Before, you post them, let me at least list the reasons, (which likely won't actually be read anyway) so you can at least skim through as you practice your snarkyisms and tangents that have nothing to do with ES6 or this post.

REASON 1: The first clue comes from the teaser trailer. Notice the landscape. It's mountainous, by the sea, rocky, with some small patches of grasslands. This fits perfectly with the Hammerfell description on ES Wiki, which reads, "...Hammerfell is a massive region, covered by vast mountain ranges, grasslands, and deserts."

1A), here's where things get a little wordy, so I'll go step by step, but I'm sure most of you will be able to follow this.

Note the shadows and Hammerfell's location on the map of Tamriel. For those of you too lazy to look, it is on the Northwest of the map. This is important.

Now, take note of the medium-sized shadows from the sun. They are IN FRONT of the viewer and leaning toward the RIGHT.

If the sun were IN FRONT of you, the shadows would form BEHIND you. However, since the shadows are IN FRONT, then the SUN is BEHIND you. Continuing that lesson, if the sun were to your RIGHT, shadows form on your LEFT. However, as mentioned, they are on the RIGHT, so the sun must be on the LEFT.

Now, looking at the map again, you can see the sea to the right, which taking Hammerfell's location on the map, would mean that the viewer is on Hammerfell's coast, which is on the LEFT side.

Now, applying both principles together, and that we know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and that it has been established, the sun is presently BEHIND the viewer and to the LEFT, then the sun is currently in the west in the afternoon. If you are facing NORTH, then the shadows would be on you right side, which they are. This means the scene takes place in MID-DAY, likely during the SPRING season, given the green foliage color, and as the sun begins its descent, which would then lengthen the shadows on that side further.

1B) Note the theme song, which has obvious callbacks to the theme used in SKYRIM. Now, look at the map again and note that Skyrim shares a large border to Hammerfell. It would make sense that the successes that made Skyrim so unique with its snow covered landscapes, dragon hunting and calling would carry over in SOME way to the next game, as much as each game has been unique.

From a region to region move, it would make logical sense that the transition would carry over to a bordering region, because ES has done this before: Morrowind to Cyrodiil, Cyrodill to Sykrim, next likely shot would be Skyrim to Hammerfell.

Yes, High Rock borders this as well and shares very similar topographical descriptions, but Hammerfell and Skyrim share very similar measurements and rough layouts, so it would be very easy to work with an exisiting dimension base to build from the ground up.

The fact is the other regions do not have the physical descriptors that Hammerfell easily shares with the teaser trailer.

If you look at the existing lore or ES Wiki, you will note the following:

Valenwood is "...largely uninhabited forest wilderness. The coasts of Valenwood are dominated by mangrove swamps and sub-tropical rain forests, while heavy rainfalls nurture the temperate inland rain forests."

Black Marsh is "...filled with "great inland waterways and impenetrable swamps."

Elsweyr is "...geography consisting of a variety of dense jungles and woodland comparable to that of Valenwood."

Finally the Summerset Isles (my personal choice) is "... a green and pleasant land of fertile farmlands, woodland parks, and ancient towers and manors."

So clearly these regions physical descriptors have nothing in common with what is revealed in the trailer.

Those of you who are already SCREAMING: "ES1 & 2 already took place in Hammerfell & High Rock, why would they do it again?!" See next reason.

REASON 2. Morrowind was a gamechanger for the ES series. Yes, I know, ES2 was a game changer in the level of size, NPCs, etc. BUT you have to remember that was in the very early groundbreaking days of PC gaming and it was the Morrowind release that generated the most response up to that point.

Morrowind was also the first to take place in ONE region, where they allowed you to fully explore, instead of region hopping and whatnot, like ESO.

After its MASSIVE success, came Oblivion, which built upon Morrowind's sheer scale and then Skyrim, building even further.

Bethesda clearly understands that players enjoy exploring LARGE sized areas and die hard completionists (like me) want to find EVERY single easter egg, corner, secret they can, and ES3, was really the cornerstone for the beginning of all that.

It makes sense that Bethesda will continue that trend by setting in a region that will be as large (but likely larger) than Skyrim and while all the other regions, (even High Rock) could be made into large scale areas, Hammerfell has some other reasons for why it is going to be the next setting.

REASON 3. While we don't know for certain WHEN the next game will take place, if we are to assume anything from the theme-song, I am confident it will be AFTER the events of Skyrim.

Now if you look at the ES Wiki history or remember some of this from Skyrim, you will see a couple of things that make sense to continue it AFTER Skyrim.

3A) Skyrim takes place is 4E 201. The last major event in the timeline of Hammerfell is dated 4E 180, roughly 20 years before the events of Skyrim. This is what it says on the timeline:

"The Second Treaty of Stros M'kai is signed.[4]

Having been fought to a standstill by the Redguards, the Aldmeri Dominion completely withdraws from Hammerfell. Also, through the cooperation between Forebearers and Crowns, the civil war in Hammerfell ends. Despite the signing of the Treaty of Stros M'kai, Kematu claims that the resistance against the Aldmeri Dominion is alive and well in Hammerfell."

Sound familiar? It should considering the Thalmor's entire plotline in Skyrim and it's interactions with the Empire, and other peoples of Tamriel, of which I won't recount here, pick up one of the 100+ Skyrim re-releases and find out for yourself...or just YouTube it.

Either way, you can be sure that the Thalmor, the player's actions in Skyrim and ALL the repercussions are going to come to be seen in Hammerfell.

Also it should be noted that Hammerfell REJECTED the White Gold Concordant, so there will likely be plenty of references to this, as well as Skyrim's dealings with it.

3B) The Hammerfell region is one that has A LOT of history that ties in to the Elder Scrolls universe and Skyrim itself. For one thing the Dwemer were the first to FULLY settle Hammerfell and what Dwemer clan was responsible for this? The Rourken Clan. You might remember them from lore as the clan that left Morrowind after the formation of the alliance between the Morrowind Dwemer and Chimer.

Why is this significant? Because this event ties in closely with events in the Morrowind game AND the capital city of the Western Dwemer lies in Hammerfell.

Nords have also tried to conquer parts of Hammerfell in the past...and won, as even in the present day when Skyrim takes place, the Nords still control a portion of a major city in Hammerfell, Dragonstar. So this is another way that the Skyrim game will touch into ES6, as you will no doubt find natives still angry about the Nords presence and there will likely be a series of quests that will have you remove them (or allow them to spread further into the city) depending on your choices, as this will also continue a theme from Skyrim, that of the unnamed character aiding or hindering one side in a conflict.

There are many other things that I could tie into this post to strengthen my case, but for now I will leave you with these main things.

One note however: I fully respect anyone's opinion (assuming an individual actually takes the time to make their case) and welcome any chance at dialogue. I only ask that you don't misquote or belittle both my or anyone else's ideas or viewpoints, no matter how much you might disagree. Forums should be places of debate where people of all backgrounds and experience levels that have a shared interest can openly share their views without being subject to being ridiculed for their stands and outlooks.

Be ABOVE the base, not below it.

And thanks for reading :)

ben de gamespot'ta şöyle bir yorum gördüm.

görüntüden ve geçmiş oyunlarda geçen yerleri eleyerek olabilecek yerler high rock veya hammerfell gibi gözüküyor, evet. ben skyrim karlarından sonra elsweyr kumlarına bir geçiş olabilir diyordum ama high rock da güzel olur. hatta en gözü gönlü açacak yerler olur herhalde, teso'da da öyle bir mekan çünkü. french high fantasy setting.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Todd Howard is currently giving an interview with Geoff Keighly on YouTube and gave us a few tidbits about the things that Bethesda Game Studios is working on. Some of the highlights include

- Starfield has been in production for a long time and is a playable state.
- Starfield may have some sort of social connection to it, but make no mistake this is Bethesda's next big Single Player experience. Not an online focused game
- ESVI is in a pre production state. It is not currently in a playable capacity. The technology for the game still "doesn't exist yet but is getting closer" aka next generation consoles are approaching soon.
- Fallout 76 has the largest team that a BGS project has ever had.

Edit - there is some confusion if Todd was specifically commenting on the tech not existing yet was in regards to Starfield or Elder Scrolls VI. Either way he reiterated again that Starfield is a "next gen project" so it works either way.

Will update more if he gives more meaningful info, but this at least adds a bit more context to the announcements they made yesterday
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...