Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive #6

Silphatos

Öne çıkan mesajlar

applev0dka said:

olofm videosu temiz.

ağar cekimde görünüyor üst üste 2 mermi sıkıyor havada,2. mermide flick yapıyor direk head'a.

ayrıca lan finali o, nasıl hack kursun lel

emiliano'nun 2 lan turnuvasında hack kullandığı açıklanmıştı. Bu ESL'de bile kullanmış lavuk yanılmıyorsam.

Lan da hile olmayacak diye bir şey yok asdf
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

İlk aklıma ticari kaygı geldi benim ama dediğim gibi tf2'den falan biliyorum, genelde ban geleceği zaman toplu geliyordu hep. Sonuçta işin içinde micro transaction var ve eminim hile yapanlar aynı zamanda hesaplarına bir sürü silah ıvır zıvır alan, kasa açan tiplerdir. Sonuçta inanılmaz bir aim(?!?!) var adamlarda. Cicilli silahları en çok onlar hakediyor : )
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Lectre said:

bu arada oyuncular reportlandığında ya da herhangi bir ban şüphesi olduğunda, insan onayındanda geçiyor, izleniyor replayleri vs, yani steam direk oo 3rd party diyip banladıkları var ama hepsi böyle değil.

steamin oo 3rd party diyip banladıklarının bilmiyorum ama VAC banları otomatik, kimsenin onayından falan geçmiyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Cheating issues, what to do?2014-11-19 12:51

So i feel like i need to write a blog because i have a lot of stuff i want to come out with.

Lets start off with the smn cheating case, taking his stats into consideration, it was pretty obvious that the guy have been cheating for some time now, luckily for us, he had balls enough to admit he did it - on another note more players were "hang out" for cheating, especially in the professional scene, both LAN and online games.

So what does it take for you to cheat on lan? how do you do it - and what can we do to prevent it?

Since you just have to log in with your steam account, and the cheat is in the steamcloud / workshop - its pretty easy to not even have cheat in some sort of device "anymore" - i dont know much about how cheat works, but this is what i could figure out.
You get a private hack, it costs around 800€, by getting the private hack it makes you less viable for a VAC ban, because not many people are using this cheat , and its again "private".

After watching the video with olofM some time ago, coloN was like instantly "thats cheat" - and i just laughed at him, because it was so unreal for me that a professional player who dedicates his life to cs, is cheating in a very important lan match.
Though after doing a little bit of research about how cheat works in this game, this is cheat.
For people who dont know what video im talking about, this is the one fragbite.se/fragtv/video/1952/olofm-vs-navi

You can clearly see that after olof shoots, his aim jumps straight at his head, i believe you can go in and do it on the same map, and try to see how many bullets it would take you to do the exact same thing, in 1 round - i can tell you that its almost impossible.
Could it be luck of a lifetime? I highly doubt it.

Another thing i want to point out in this blog is the players in question (this is information leaked by smn - i am only writing it in here);

pyth
olofmeister
krimz
rallen
KQLY
Kioshima
Apex
JW
Virtus.pro (dont know exactly which players from VP)
Several german players

What i think we can do to protect the majors from cheating cunts who qualifies online by cheating, thus earning their team +50.000$, its pretty simple - LAN qualifiers.

How to determine the LAN qualifier attendees? In almost every country, you have local events, on these events spots could be handed out to the next major qualifiers, another thing we can do, is creating a teams list from 2013/14 (LAN BASED ONLY) and make 32 team LAN qualifiers for the majors - inviting teams with the most earned points, and leaving maybe 4 slots open for "an online qualifier" - a qualifier partly held online to determine which team goes to the actual LAN qualifier.

Having over 500.000$ in stickers money, this should be farely easy to set up.

On LAN tournaments, we need PCs with brand new steam accounts, which means VALVe needs to be in on this, they need to be able to check the steamcloud/workshop of every player after every match - its alot of work, but if people are too dumb to not cheat, this is the way to do it.

PS. the last thing i want to see in this blog, is cLymeariver commenting with his brothers steam account. Keep it real guyZ
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

k1nJo said:

Lectre said:

bu arada oyuncular reportlandığında ya da herhangi bir ban şüphesi olduğunda, insan onayındanda geçiyor, izleniyor replayleri vs, yani steam direk oo 3rd party diyip banladıkları var ama hepsi böyle değil.

steamin oo 3rd party diyip banladıklarının bilmiyorum ama VAC banları otomatik, kimsenin onayından falan geçmiyor.

bizzat izlediğim arkadaşım var steam replay izleyip vac ban onayını veren.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

OW ban o. Vac warden gibi birsey. Kodlara göre ban atiyor. Kesin ban birde suphe birakmaz.

Reddit te yazdiklarina göre steam workshop ve steam clouds uzerinden yapılan bir hileymis. Artik onu da detect edebiliyormus Vac. Yeni ban valve bu yüzdenmis yani.

Ulan fnatic titan gibi takimlari hile aciyorsa yazık bitmis competitive Cs. C9 da ban yerse artık silicem oyunu
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ahmedinejad said:

hack aimle alakalıysa bilemem ama çoğu kez son saniyede kafasını çevirdiği için ölen adam gördüm pro maçlarda. jw olof falan da vardı aralarında. wh pek sanmıyorum yani.

lan turnuvalarda internete bağlanmadan oynamayı sağlayan bi sistem kursunlar bari.

autotrigger diyor herkes, aimhack bile değil çünkü bazı vuruşları adamların 0.00001 saniye ile oluyor, aimlik iş değil.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bu vac banı ne kadar sürüyor peki ?
ayrıca steam hesabınızda hep kalıyor mu o ibare?
edit: üst tarafla alt tarafın alakası yok bu arada sdfh
redditte 3 hafta sonra vac banı kalkan birinin postu var bu arada
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2cm34j/yes_false_vac_bans_do_happen_my_ban_was_lifted/
yani supporta mail atmış, banı direk kaldırmışlar hiç banlanmamış gibi şu an.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...