Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Windows 10

ahmedinejad

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Why don’t I have the Get Windows 10 app?

If you don’t see the Get Windows 10 app on your PC, it might be because:

[list=1]
[*] Your device isn’t up-to-date with at least Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
[*] Windows Update is turned off or is not set to received updates automatically.
[*] You’ve blocked or uninstalled the necessary Windows Update functionality.
[*] Your device is not running genuine Windows.
[/list]
Running Windows Update and installing any available updates will fix the first three issues. Need more help? Go to our Windows Community Forum.

PCs that we determine cannot run Windows 10 will not see the Get Windows 10 app before July 29, 2015. After July 29, 2015, we’ll enable the icon in the system tray. This is to help ensure that you can easily check your PC’s compatibility if you choose.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bingildak said:

sam nasıl nefret edeceğini şaşırdı hahah

abi al bir apple bitsin bu çilen, sinir hastası olacaksın windows yüzünden

10 yıl bekledim güzel ikonlar win98'den vista'ya kadar, tam güzelleştirdiler, şimdi hooop başladığımız yere geri döndük. lanet olsun böyle modernliğe. şu adam yazmış işte:
said:
I hadn't seen them laid out so clearly before, but now that I have [arstechnica.net], all I can say about the original Windows 10 icons (middle row) is oh my god.

Seriously, what happened here? When did we go completely off the rails and let pea-brained designers start throwing this kind of bullshit around, calling it "modern" and "clean". No shit it's clean -- that recycle bin probably took all of 30 seconds to draw with the Line tool. No, faster probably, since they were just pulled out of the Windows 1.0 archives.

I look at those three rows of icons and truly cannot fathom why someone would ever choose (especially) the second or third rows. They're low contrast, simpleton drivel that doesn't even do a good job of representing the objects they're trying to depict. Whoever created them should be fired, along with the manager that approved them.

In fact, Microsoft would be well-served by firing the whole damned "UX" group and replacing this new-age cargo-cult mentality of user interface design with a scientific approach of usability studies and research. You know, that thing they used to do. Let Google and Apple waste their time with that hipster crap if they want to -- normal people and business just want to get shit done and you don't get off on the right foot to do that by making all your icons indistinguishable pale pastel blobs.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

... interface design bayada eleştirilcek bişi, default wallpaper güzel olmus olmamıs konusmuyoruzki.

Tasarım mevzuları bunlar aynen dediğin gibi, sanat değil. baya teknik sebepleri okumaları cıkarımları var. gözme böle gözüktü, trend bu falan dinlemez bu işler. bilimsel olarak yapılır.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ulan okuyan da sanacak ki iki icon arasında daglar var. birinde gloss var, digerinde yok. buna gelmissiniz welcome to 90 diyosunuz.

ux design elestireceksen kullanılabilirlige bakarsın, renk paletine, user friendly olmasına bakarsın. dalgalı pencereden düz kareye gectiler diye bunu begenmemek ve tembellik ettiler demek arasındaki farkı anlamanız lazım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...