Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Fargo (2014) - FX

moriarty

Öne çıkan mesajlar

s2 final Hanzee spo

said:

-So many people die in this season of Fargo. What did it mean to you that Hanzee survives?

It was a big surprise. Obviously we didn't get the scripts until a week or 10 days before we started shooting each episode, so each episode as a big surprise and when I found Hanzee was going to make it through the whole season, it was wonderful to hear. But what was really cool was finding out who Hanzee becomes. Did you get that?

-I'm not sure ...

Hanzee goes and he gets his facial change, his operation and all that. And he says a line, "Head in a bag," when he sees the kids. You know who those kids are, right?

-Oh God! I hadn't thought about that!

That was the deaf kid ...

-From the first season!

And Adam Goldberg's character from the first season.

-I honestly didn't put that together until you mentioned it.

I know! That's what surprised me. I didn't put together when I read the script. I got to the set and they go, "Zahn, did you see what that twist is?" And I go, "No, no. What do you mean?" He takes those kids under his wing. He turns into the guy in the first season who Billy Bob takes out. He's eating fish soup in the diner and then Billy Bob, in later episodes, you know the scene where he walks into the building and all you see are gunshots, that's where he's taking me out.

Hanzee'yi oynayan adam bi röportajda söylemiş. O son sahnedeki 2 çocuk birinci sezondaki hitmen elemanlarmış. Hanzee'yi de Malvo öldürüyomuş ilk sezonda. Okuyana kadar farkt etmediydim dsf

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

progamer said:

s2 final Hanzee spo

said:

-So many people die in this season of Fargo. What did it mean to you that Hanzee survives?

It was a big surprise. Obviously we didn't get the scripts until a week or 10 days before we started shooting each episode, so each episode as a big surprise and when I found Hanzee was going to make it through the whole season, it was wonderful to hear. But what was really cool was finding out who Hanzee becomes. Did you get that?

-I'm not sure ...

Hanzee goes and he gets his facial change, his operation and all that. And he says a line, "Head in a bag," when he sees the kids. You know who those kids are, right?

-Oh God! I hadn't thought about that!

That was the deaf kid ...

-From the first season!

And Adam Goldberg's character from the first season.

-I honestly didn't put that together until you mentioned it.

I know! That's what surprised me. I didn't put together when I read the script. I got to the set and they go, "Zahn, did you see what that twist is?" And I go, "No, no. What do you mean?" He takes those kids under his wing. He turns into the guy in the first season who Billy Bob takes out. He's eating fish soup in the diner and then Billy Bob, in later episodes, you know the scene where he walks into the building and all you see are gunshots, that's where he's taking me out.

Hanzee'yi oynayan adam bi röportajda söylemiş. O son sahnedeki 2 çocuk birinci sezondaki hitmen elemanlarmış. Hanzee'yi de Malvo öldürüyomuş ilk sezonda. Okuyana kadar farkt etmediydim dsf

ilk sezonda gösteriyomuydu bunu?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 yıl sonra ...
1 çok iyiydi, 2 ondan daha iyi <3

Ama bu zavallı çocuğa noldu? En son hapiste kaldı sonrasını ben mi kaçırdım

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/2/2f/Fargo_Screen_HK.jpg/601px-Fargo_Screen_HK.jpg

BU arada Ed Blumquist'ı tüm sezon boyunca Matt Damon sandımdı. Casta bakınca şok ben.

http://www.theperfectman.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/0e09de247164aed92dda1a405537d415.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...