Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Oyunu Bırakanlar Neleri Çok Özlediniz ve Neleri Hiç Özlemediniz?

Bluerain

Öne çıkan mesajlar

oyunu bırakmadım ama 4 content öncesinin raidlerini dungeonlarını guild achi için yapmaya giderken 408 ilevel insanların "abi gear yetmeyebilir yapmasakmı :/" demesinden sıkıldım.

85 levela kadar köppek gibi kasıp üzerini full 397 itemle donatıp bir tane bile gem/enchant yapmayan gerizekalı barzoların şu oyunda hala barındırılmasından sıkıldım.

üzerinde 4 tane mob sana vururken türkçe konuşmaktan aciz varavara cı tankın "AGA DEPESE ÇOG AĞZ YAĞU" diye ventten kulak parçalamasından sıkıldım.

türkiye'nin ip blockuna komple ban gelsinde şu oyunda rahatlasın insanlarımızda metin2 hasanosman4 e falan dönsün.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Her zaman TBC derim bu soru için ama başka yönden özlediğim ise Elwynn Forest müziği. Beni fena hüzünlere gark eder. İlk charım human priest ile geçirdiğim 6 sene önceki o saçmasapan ilk günleri unutmak çok zor.

Oyunu oynadığım yok artık ama hesap açık, arada girip bir Elwynn Forest'e gidip müzik dinliyorum.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Meh

Selamisahin said:

Her zaman TBC derim bu soru için ama başka yönden özlediğim ise Elwynn Forest müziği. Beni fena hüzünlere gark eder. İlk charım human priest ile geçirdiğim 6 sene önceki o saçmasapan ilk günleri unutmak çok zor.

Oyunu oynadığım yok artık ama hesap açık, arada girip bir Elwynn Forest'e gidip müzik dinliyorum.

Aha Gerçek nostalji , Hala dinliyorum arasıra canım sıkılınca.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
Quo-Vadis said:

Meh

Selamisahin said:

Aha Gerçek nostalji , Hala dinliyorum arasıra canım sıkılınca.

wow u senelerce oynadım cok keyif aldım ama hiç kalıcı bi sey yok.. UO nun su theme müzigini ve su resmi görünce icim bi hoş olur..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

özlediklerim,
level 40 olunca heyecanla alınan bineği ve o binekle dere tepe gezip etrafı keşfetmeyi,
hillsbradda çıkan it dalaşlarını,
scarlet monastery'e giden allianceları ganklemeyi, kovalamayı,
dungeon önünde duran stonelara isim kaydetmeyi,
barrensde şu ninja yapan balıktan tutmayı,
rogue 60 level olunca hacca gider gibi ironforge'a gitmeyi,
8/8 netherwind setimle arcane oynayıp instant pyro+fireball atmayı ve full gear tankı indirmeyi wsgde,
mageimle çıplak şekilde t3 warrior kesmeyi...

özlemediklerim,
bilimum cloth, elemental farmı.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
adam yeni wow hakkında çok güzel yazmış.

said:
This new talent system is just too much.

I was a paladin once , a proud warrior with the ability to Reckbomb players "if i survived" long enough and had decent enough gear in vanilla.

We were not the best class, we were not the worst . At least we were unique .
With the use of engineering we could actually have a lot of fun in pvp (swapping trinkets etc, mind control helmet ^^)

Our talents where always a mess BUT at least the graphical interface looked good , it looked like we had some options , some weird builds came up over the times that really shined. (Valithra Ret healing with Sheath of light during WOTLK etc). Our aura's made us unique and actually in TBC it was worth enough swapping around during pvp. The paladin itself was no super class but it was fun . a lovely hybrid that allowed me to hit stuff, heal stuff , and bubble Hearthstone if needed or manage to LOS , mount up and dash of with crusader.

I dont know what you guys have been eating but you TOTALLY TOTALLY Ruined my paladin's feeling. A character i spend over 500 days /Played with. it just does NOT feel like my paladin anymore.

A good paladin always shined by making use of his FULL skillset, sometimes a ret paladin could save another player by using Blessing of Protection on them , Dropping a flash of light / holy light. Be it a downranked version yes or no back then. Today i checked out patch 5.04 on live and the only words that come to mind is "What a f*cking Disgrace this is" to what was once a glorious game.

Glyphs ? -> ALL USELESS, the Glyph system was designed to give us some extra "uniqueness" in our playstyle. instead you designed only 3 glyphs for each class that was viable to start with . now all are removed for useless cosmetic changes. A paladin with 4 wings , herp derp how silly.
New talent book ? -> Looks like !@#$. The old version , hell EVEN the oldest version with every spell x10 (by ranks) was better then what you guys shoved up here.
Half my buttons are missing from my action bars now , skills i used for 7 years got "removed" becouse apperently its easy'r to Dimwit it down and remove the skills then to let a hybrid be a hybrid.

I just got no words for this, If there was ANYTHING at all i would have hoped the new talent system would be something proper like they had in RIFT etc. MORE talents , lots more choices . instead we got a new talent system that is not only very limited , its also very ugly designed. The old "talent" system just had a feeling / look to it that made it so much better then this.

Lets see ow yeah , Holy power.

Pally's where GREAT to play during the ICC era, ofcourse zillions of undeads , we paladins just shined. Gameplay was fun (divine storm was actually cool to use) and we still were very important for some encounters (ret cleansing during LK 10 hc, aura mastery etc). After the "Quality .... heh" of Cataclysm we got implanted with a 3 point Rogue system aka Holy power. Not only is it a sad ripoff of the rogue combo system , it does not work as well and it kinda is sucky.
thou i was good at playing my paladin in cata , you had to do so much more to get the same effect as another player (and unlike having a hard rotation like Demo lock this is more of a lottery) In pandaria we get 5 points of holy power , so technically we are a rogue in plate, you removed all my other healing spells exept flash of light (from ret) and that really makes me puke..... its like your DPS now so your to stupid to use this spell..... UHHH DUDE i knew the spell for 7 years, i dont forget it that easy.... The amount of times a holy light saved my %^- during a wsg or another pvp/pve event as RET is uncountable.

Now comes Pandaria , Blizzards "First chance" to go out of the comforts of the good lore and guess what .... the game is ruined before its released.

I mean , we go from beating useless dragons and 1 full year of no content to Shaaa this Shaa that. it does not sound interesting at all , looking at the boss vids on mmo-champ its all the same boring *!@# again , Looking for Retard mode -> Normal -> Heroic. .... (Failed concept btw but thats another story).

All in all since well this post will go on and on and on and on , I just cannot identify myself playing such a gimped down game . Your developers "bring" it like New freedoms , you can do everything / spec how you want bla bla bla. but nooo not really , we can spec in a gimped system that well is not even close to the previous system.Then to add to it you guys removed all uniqueness from characters by making achievements ACCOUNT WIDE , limiting skillsets to specs , like WTF..... great way of ruining that concept.

what a shame blizz , what a shame.

Rip WOW (the proper variant) : Patch 1.01 -> 4.01 (with exeption of T11 content , that was decent)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208435227?page=1

eskiden istemiyordum ama blizzard vanilla veya tbc serverı açsa mutlaka orada oynarım sanırım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

nordlydian said:

Bluerain said:

Asıl nostalji budur..

ilk duydugumda ne kadar heyecanlanmıstım ya..

muhtemelen insanların halen bu kadar çemkirirken, bu kadar blizzard'a söverken halen bir şekilde şu oyunu takip etmesinin yegane sebebi bu o ilk gün şu login ekranında duyduğu heyecandır :)

halen bi nostalji yapiyor vay arkadas ne günlerdi dedirtiyor işte.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Vanillanın ilk ayları. Millet oyunu sindire dursun ben açmış nightelf hunterımı adeta oyunu geviş getirir bi nooblukla oynuyorum.Level 23 civari biseyler yapmışım Ashanvaleye geçiyorum ordaki questleri yapıp level alıcam bi yandanda ortamın gizemli büyüsüyle etrafı inceleyeceğim. Neyse girdim ashanvaledeki arrow satılan yere stoklarımı yeniliyorum. Ardından kafayı çıkardım mekandan sağıma bi baktım kırmızı kırmızı isimlerle birileri geliyor. O anki heyecan ve korkuyla hemen geri dönüp mekanın kenarında bulunun iskeleden suya atlayıp iskelenin altına köşeye pustum. Hiç unutmam yarım saati geçik süre ordan çıkmadan hordelerle ilk karşılaşmamı atlatmaya çalışmıştım ve başarmıştım. Ha ertesi gün gene bastıklarında ölmüştüm ve bu sefer ölü beklemiştim gitmelerini..

Güzel günlerdi be hala unutamadım o anki heyecanımı.

Ha bide level 60 olduğumda yarım yamalak kastığım pve gearlarımla Guildin beni 40 kişilik Molten Core raidine aldığı ilk gün ve ordaki heyecanım...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ashenvale topraklarına geçip tir tir titreyerek quest yapmayı, etrafından geçen stealth rogue'un sesini bir anlığına duyunca panikle frost novayı boşa patlatıp kurbanlık koyun gibi beklemeyi.. :/

@ahmedinejad

pala qq'su olmus o topic direk.
bugun acsinlar vanilla server, 1 ay sonra olu kasaba olur orasi. ozlediginiz vanilla degil noobluk cunku.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...