Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Oyunu Bırakanlar Neleri Çok Özlediniz ve Neleri Hiç Özlemediniz?

Bluerain

Öne çıkan mesajlar

ahmedinejad said:

adam yeni wow hakkında çok güzel yazmış.

said:
This new talent system is just too much.

I was a paladin once , a proud warrior with the ability to Reckbomb players "if i survived" long enough and had decent enough gear in vanilla.

We were not the best class, we were not the worst . At least we were unique .
With the use of engineering we could actually have a lot of fun in pvp (swapping trinkets etc, mind control helmet ^^)

Our talents where always a mess BUT at least the graphical interface looked good , it looked like we had some options , some weird builds came up over the times that really shined. (Valithra Ret healing with Sheath of light during WOTLK etc). Our aura's made us unique and actually in TBC it was worth enough swapping around during pvp. The paladin itself was no super class but it was fun . a lovely hybrid that allowed me to hit stuff, heal stuff , and bubble Hearthstone if needed or manage to LOS , mount up and dash of with crusader.

I dont know what you guys have been eating but you TOTALLY TOTALLY Ruined my paladin's feeling. A character i spend over 500 days /Played with. it just does NOT feel like my paladin anymore.

A good paladin always shined by making use of his FULL skillset, sometimes a ret paladin could save another player by using Blessing of Protection on them , Dropping a flash of light / holy light. Be it a downranked version yes or no back then. Today i checked out patch 5.04 on live and the only words that come to mind is "What a f*cking Disgrace this is" to what was once a glorious game.

Glyphs ? -> ALL USELESS, the Glyph system was designed to give us some extra "uniqueness" in our playstyle. instead you designed only 3 glyphs for each class that was viable to start with . now all are removed for useless cosmetic changes. A paladin with 4 wings , herp derp how silly.
New talent book ? -> Looks like !@#$. The old version , hell EVEN the oldest version with every spell x10 (by ranks) was better then what you guys shoved up here.
Half my buttons are missing from my action bars now , skills i used for 7 years got "removed" becouse apperently its easy'r to Dimwit it down and remove the skills then to let a hybrid be a hybrid.

I just got no words for this, If there was ANYTHING at all i would have hoped the new talent system would be something proper like they had in RIFT etc. MORE talents , lots more choices . instead we got a new talent system that is not only very limited , its also very ugly designed. The old "talent" system just had a feeling / look to it that made it so much better then this.

Lets see ow yeah , Holy power.

Pally's where GREAT to play during the ICC era, ofcourse zillions of undeads , we paladins just shined. Gameplay was fun (divine storm was actually cool to use) and we still were very important for some encounters (ret cleansing during LK 10 hc, aura mastery etc). After the "Quality .... heh" of Cataclysm we got implanted with a 3 point Rogue system aka Holy power. Not only is it a sad ripoff of the rogue combo system , it does not work as well and it kinda is sucky.
thou i was good at playing my paladin in cata , you had to do so much more to get the same effect as another player (and unlike having a hard rotation like Demo lock this is more of a lottery) In pandaria we get 5 points of holy power , so technically we are a rogue in plate, you removed all my other healing spells exept flash of light (from ret) and that really makes me puke..... its like your DPS now so your to stupid to use this spell..... UHHH DUDE i knew the spell for 7 years, i dont forget it that easy.... The amount of times a holy light saved my %^- during a wsg or another pvp/pve event as RET is uncountable.

Now comes Pandaria , Blizzards "First chance" to go out of the comforts of the good lore and guess what .... the game is ruined before its released.

I mean , we go from beating useless dragons and 1 full year of no content to Shaaa this Shaa that. it does not sound interesting at all , looking at the boss vids on mmo-champ its all the same boring *!@# again , Looking for Retard mode -> Normal -> Heroic. .... (Failed concept btw but thats another story).

All in all since well this post will go on and on and on and on , I just cannot identify myself playing such a gimped down game . Your developers "bring" it like New freedoms , you can do everything / spec how you want bla bla bla. but nooo not really , we can spec in a gimped system that well is not even close to the previous system.Then to add to it you guys removed all uniqueness from characters by making achievements ACCOUNT WIDE , limiting skillsets to specs , like WTF..... great way of ruining that concept.

what a shame blizz , what a shame.

Rip WOW (the proper variant) : Patch 1.01 -> 4.01 (with exeption of T11 content , that was decent)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208435227?page=1

eskiden istemiyordum ama blizzard vanilla veya tbc serverı açsa mutlaka orada oynarım sanırım.

ayni donemlerde paladin oynamis biri olarak rahatlikla soyliyebilirimki su yaziyi yazan adam %100 haksiz

ability temizligi cok sahane oldu, en bastan encoutnerlari kiriyordu o is, ben ole offtankken damage alirken switch aralarinda cok adam heallamisimdir, gene su hydrada OP WoG ile cok adam kurtarmisimdir divine plea ile beraber patlatarak, iyi oyuncu calisan bi mekanige saplanip kalmaz, kendine yeni alanlar acar

talent sistemi cata oncesi eski hali ile BOK gibi idi, cookie cutter specler belli idi zaten, arada biri OP bi hibrid build bulurdu, o yuzden butun class nerf yer 1-2 patch kendine zor gelirdi, revampten revampe talent degistirilirdi ki bu revampler hep bole bu sebeplerle olurdu

cata sisteminde ise daha expansion cikmadan cikan patch ile yaptigim specimi bu patche kadar degistirmedim, gelin gerisini siz dusunun, o kadar manali idi yani talent degsitirmek

glif faciasina ise hic girmeyelim, ret olsun prot olsun 10 expertise veren glifi almayan ve PvE yapan adam yok gibi bisidi, hele reforge ile direk mandotory oldu, WOTLK de glifler zaten belli idi her spec icin, catada gene 2-3 degsitiriyordum orta tierdekileri, primelar hep ayni ama

eski sistemde anca baskalarina bakip HAHA SALAK SUNU ALMAMIS SPECINE diyebilmek disinda ilgi ceken hicbir halt yoktu acikcasi

gelelim gameplay whineina

WOTLK speclerine bakalim

holy- single target heal spam
ret- cooldowndan ilk cikana bas yada klavyede yuzunu yuvarla
prot- 6-9-6-9 ayni rotasyon

baya eglenceli imis dimi, holy power en azindan "ulan yanlis tusa basiyomuyum?" gibi bri kavram getirdi, muscle memory ile oynaniyordu cunki direk, WoG cok zorladilar ancak tam oturdu skill cok sahane oldu, WoG varken neden holy light diye diretiyorsun derler adama

gerek talentlar gerek gliflerde baya dusundum, aklima bin farkli senaryo geldi en azindan eminimki bol bol degistiricem encountera gore, eskiden bole bi kafa yorma yoktu, onu ozluyor herif belliki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Adam aslında paladin özelinde classlarin unique özelliklerinin kalmadığından bahsetmiş. Ben daha cok ona katılıyorum. Yoksa eski talentler iyiydi şimdi kotu diye bir sey yok.

Mesela shaman benim main 5 senedir. Her evresini gördüm. İlk kez bu patchden sonra bir yabancilastim karaktere. Paladinlerin aurasinin gitmesi gibi bizim buff totemleri gitti. Tamam gitsinler de oynadığın oyuna sürekli major degisiklik gelmesi insanı yoruyor bir süre sonra. Söyle bir skill vardı nereye gitti lan o diye kitapta skill aramaya başlıyorsun.

Bir de classlarla ilgili asıl sorun. Class questlerinin tamamen kalkması, account wide achive ve mountlarin gelmesiyle level 20 adamın classina uymayan mountlari kullanabilmesi gibi seyler.

Vanilla zamanında en cok nefret ettigim ama en cok zevk aldığım questler shamanin totem questleriydi. Veya rattlegore questini yapıp aldığım helmin ilk epic itemim olmasıydı mutlu eden. Bir seyleri başarma hissini yok etti yeni wow. Tbc bu yüzden hala en iyi bence. Heroic yapmak için rep farmlamak, heroiclerin zor olması. Karazhan a ilk gittiğimizde giristeki thrash eşekte wipe yemiştik. Şimdi oyunun faceroll hali sıkıyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hep aynı seyleri yapıyoruz ki zaten. Bir ornek veriyim Tbc de poison ve disase siliyordu shamanlar. Hatta totemimiz vardı mükemmeldi. Sonra sade curse silmeye basladi, talentle magic de silebiliyordun. Şimdi o da değişmiş yine sanırım.

Yeni skill ekleseler tamam da var olanlar üzerinde sürekli degisiklik yapılıyor. Beni rahatsız etmeye basladi bu biraz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yeni zoneların keşfi sırasındaki merak...

Guildle haftada bir yapılan themed raids; go naked, go drunk, go rping, go with pets... Drunk yapılan raidlerdeki başarımızı ayıkken yakalayamamamız sdf. Dönen geyikler...

Sağlam bir raid ya da bg nin ardından taverna dönüldüğündeki o rahatlama, eve dönüş hissi, o müzik...

sdfgsd Shattrath daki The Tauren Chieftans konserlerini kovalamak

World eventler, pet-mount koleksiyonları, random yerlerde olmadık saatlerde muhabbeti güzel insanlarla tanışmak...

meh.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...