Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

True Detective (2014) - HBO

ZaugnaKhaldun

Öne çıkan mesajlar

efsane degildi ama iyi bir finaldi bence, ilk sezonun finalinden kat kat iyiydi.

frankin ölümünü iyi yapmışlar, tatmin ediciydi. Ray'in ölümü meh dedirtti biraz zorlama olmuş. kolaylıkla atlatabilirdi ray gibi bir karakter o ibiş lieutenantı araç falan değiştirip

ayrıca; ray superior seeds confirmed.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

:^)

Rachel McAdams character was cured of her masculinity by Colin Farrell's dick and become basically an unrecognizable bystander in the final episode

Her character starts the season by fearing sex and being incredibly competent and ends it by taking pride in molestation and fleeing on a boat

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

xunn said:

:^)

Rachel McAdams character was cured of her masculinity by Colin Farrell's dick and become basically an unrecognizable bystander in the final episode

Her character starts the season by fearing sex and being incredibly competent and ends it by taking pride in molestation and fleeing on a boat

verdi panzehirini colin abi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

guernica said:

kafamın almadığı

ray ve frank dağ başında bir kamyon adam öldürdüler (ki öldürülenler de testis sahibi abilerdi), bir tanesinin dahi ucu kirli polislere, politikacılara falan dokunmadı mı da, boğazına kadar pisliğe batmış bütün karakterler tertemiz sıyrıldılar bu işten.

evet bu saçmalıktı, tonynin götte patlaması gerekiyodu hem osip hem de o şirket patronu eleman varddı.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

guernica said:

kafamın almadığı

ray ve frank dağ başında bir kamyon adam öldürdüler (ki öldürülenler de testis sahibi abilerdi), bir tanesinin dahi ucu kirli polislere, politikacılara falan dokunmadı mı da, boğazına kadar pisliğe batmış bütün karakterler tertemiz sıyrıldılar bu işten.

çünkü noir kasmışlar, mutsuz son.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

>The most damning thing that can be said about True Detective’s second season is that it’s too amorphous to be constructively criticized. You might as well try to hold water in your hands. The sophomore outing of Nic Pizzolatto’s crime drama, which ended Sunday, was so disorganized, mannered, and altogether scatterbrained that it’s tough to say definitively what it was trying to be, much less analyze how it failed to reach whatever goals it might have set for itself. I defended it at first, but after a while I had to stop because it was making a fool of me.

>More vexing still were the pockets of artistry and emotion that appeared in the murk, like lilies floating on a sludge pond: the tremulous way that Ray Velcoro (Colin Farrell) and Ani Bezzerides (Rachel McAdams) came together; the nightmarish intensity of Ani’s flight from the sex party at the mansion, with out-of-focus couplings blocked by the drugged-up heroine’s face and shoulders, and a mournful, classically orchestrated score swooning on the soundtrack; the defiant way doomed ex-patrolman Paul Woodrugh (Taylor Kitsch) crawled toward his gun; the dream sequence of Ray’s father* (Fred Ward) predicting the circumstances of his death while a Conway Twitty impersonator onstage behind him crooned “The Rose.” If somebody cut together all of those sinister helicopter shots and projected them on the wall of a bar, I would drink there, just as long as the entertainment wasn’t Lera Lynn, who has a lovely voice but whose True Detective performances could be compiled on an album titled Songs in the Key of Woe.

>The show’s occasionally inspired scenes and images deserved a more meticulously conceived and precisely executed vision — or, at the very least, a narrative that you could follow without consulting a 4,000-word explainer. I’ve had exchanges with fans who insisted that it was “all there.” I can’t agree. The problem wasn’t the presence or absence of relevant facts. It was the presentation of those facts, which was consistently lacking, and the show’s annoying inability to decide whether it cared about such things. The plot was too messy to be characterized as dense, but coherent (like, say, Miller’s Crossing or L.A. Confidential or The Big Sleep, chauffeur lapse and all). You can't chalk up all the dead ends and dropped plot threads and “important” people you barely see (like Stan, whoever the hell he is) and the seemingly retro-engineered relationships (like Vince Vaughn’s Frank and his henchman Blake) to "dream logic." David Lynch practices dream logic. This show is just a mess.

>I don’t fault the core cast for the failures of season two, even though there were complaints about all of the principals pretty much from the start. They were working with what they’d been given, and it wasn’t enough. Try playing one of five leads with no discernible sense of humor and a penchant for staring broodingly into the middle distance and see how well you do. In contrast to season one, where the major characters were clearly defined (though not necessarily deep), Pizzolatto’s season-two characters didn’t feel like characters so much as badass losers whose backstories kept piling misfortune upon tragedy like Jenga blocks.

B T F O
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...