Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

solo da en iyi chr hangisi patch 5.4

akirafes

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Günaydın Herkese,

5.4'ü bilmem ama "old content"i solo yapmak için zamanında ne iyi idi diye baktığımda (zaman derken 5.1 yada 5.2 yaması) internette aşağıdaki yazıyı bulmuştum.

Best Class for soloing old content

The impale in BT is not the real problem - The real problem ist RoS.

I guess is hunter > blood dk for the start of pandaria. May later the Dk's get better because they get more mastery.

Soloing in Mop (what should be easy/not possible)

Easy:
Whole Karazhan

Easy: Magtherion

Easy: Gruul

Easy: Hyjal
Note for the First Boss: You have to be a bit lucky - His DnD + Iceblock = you'll lose about 80-100% of your hp
Archimond: Dont forget to use your slowfall item

Medium:
SSC (Leo,Karathress & Lady Vash wont be that easy with some specs)
(Leo: you need some burst or some healing)
(Karathress: You need burst)
(Lady Vash: You'll need a bit training for p2)

Medium: The Eye (kael thas raid)
Kael thas: You have to be a bit lucky in p3 if you want wear staves & may in p5 too - since sometimes i lose 90% of my hp cuz falling damage

Hard: Black Temple
Najentus: Very hard to solo (only certain classes/races can)(very easy with 2people)
RoS: Ultra hard to solo (only unholy dk & hunters can, but still takes 20min or more in p2)(very easy with 3people)
Council: They still do some dmg, but they should easy soloable in mop

Hard: Swp (as not petclass)
Kalecgos: ignore him
Bruttalus: you have to reset somehow the stacks of his meteorstrike, otherwise very very hard
Felmyst: Burst him & or the normal tactic (like you did on lv70) - easy
Twins: Shouldnt be that hard
Mumu: just burst him
Kiljaeden: very easy

My guess for MoP (from best till worst)

Hunter
Dk
Warlock
Monk
Pala
Warrior
Druid
Rogue
Shaman
Priest
Mage
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Hard: Black Temple
Najentus: Very hard to solo (only certain classes/races can)(very easy with 2people)
RoS: Ultra hard to solo (only unholy dk & hunters can, but still takes 20min or more in p2)(very easy with 3people)
Council: They still do some dmg, but they should easy soloable in mop

Çok ilginç bir yazı olmuş, çoğu kısmına bir anlam veremedim ben mi yanlış hatırlıyorum diye BT'ye gittim uzun aradan sonra.

Mage olarak kapıdan girmem ile illidan kesmem arası 25 dakika sürdü, ki baya uzuuuuun bir koşu yapıyorsun bütün BT boyunca.

-Najentus'ta üstümdeki ice barrier bile kırılmadı "Very hard to solo" kısmından birşey anlamadım yani
-RoS'ta bossun kendi içinde yaptığı eventlere rağmen 1.5 dakika falan sürdü, p2 10sn sürmedi zaten hangi 20 dakikadan bahsediyor anlamadım. "Ultra hard to solo" ilginç bir yaklaşım olmuş.

Sanki level 80'de falan yazılmış bir yazı gibi geldi bana ama heryerinde mop yazıp duruyor. Yazan arkadaş birşeyleri yanlış yapıyor ama nereyi yanlış yapıyor çözemedim.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...