Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

PC Gaming #2

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Sorry everyone, but after 10 hours of Outlaws on the plane I’ve decided I don’t like it. I actually love it. It’s the best AAA game I’ve played in years. I’ve not been able to stick with many, but this gives me a Splinter Cell science fiction kick I just can’t uh… kick.

https://x.com/cromwelp/status/1829264170430423223?s=61&t=JdgA_3b2LYRV1IxCtu7RTQ

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bu bütçede en hızlı kapanan oyun olmuş. çıkmadan önce birşeye benzetememiştim, charlar 2022'den çıkma ai prompt eseri gibiydi. ama bu denli rekor seviyede patlayacağını tahmin edemezdim. 8 yıl sürmüş prodüksiyon, 100m$ bütçe. 1m$ yapmış. amazon oyun serisi kısmı ayrı bir lol.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Overwatch 2, Marvel: Rivals, Deadlock, Concord, Fault: Elder Orb, Paragon: The Overprime, Predecessor gibi oyunlar arka arkaya kalabalık ettiği için Concord arada kaynayıp patlamış da olabilir.
Paragon, Battleborn, Anthem gibi oyunların patlama sebebine benzer de olabilir.

ama yine de bu kadar hızlı patlayacağını düşünmemiştim. ben daha oyunun çıktığının bile farkında değildim.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Imagine this: You tell your doctor that you're struggling with stress, and she sends you home with instructions to play videogames every week. Even better, your health insurance is going to cover a subscription to the game service, and maybe even a VR headset to play them on. That's the vision of Seattle-based company Deepwell DTx, and it's making real progress: The company's biofeedback software development kit for games just received FDA clearance for "over-the-counter treatments for the reduction of stress and as an adjunctive treatment for high blood pressure."

https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/deepwell-dtx-videogame-therapy-fda-clearance/

• Like 1
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...