Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

PC Gaming #2

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

15 European gambling regulators unite to tackle loot box threat
"
Signatories to the "declaration of gambling regulators on their concerns related to the blurring of lines between gambling and gaming".

Austria: Alfred Hacker, Director, Federal Ministry of Finance
Czech Republic: Karel Blaha, Director of the State Oversight Over Gambling Department
France: Charles Coppolani, Chair of the French Online Gaming Regulatory Authority
Gibraltar: Andrew Lyman, Executive Director, Gambling Division, HM Government of Gibraltar
Ireland: Brendan Mac Namara, Principal Officer, Gambling Policy Division, Department of Justice and Equality of Ireland
Isle of Man: Steve Brennan, Chief Executive, Gambling Supervision Commission
Jersey: Jason Lane, Chief Executive, Jersey Gambling Commission
Latvia: Signe Birne, Director of Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of Latvia
Malta: Heathcliff Farrugia, Chief Executive Officer, Malta Gaming Authority
The Netherlands: Jan Suyver, Chair of the Board of Directors of the Netherlands Gambling Authority
Norway: Henrik Nordal, Director Deputy General, Norwegian Gaming Authority
Poland: Paweł Gruza, Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Finance
Portugal: Teresa Monteiro, Vice-President of Turismo de Portugal, I.P
Spain: Juan Espinosa García, CEO, Directorate General for Gambling Regulation
Washington State: David Trujillo, Director, Washington State Gambling Commission
UK: Neil McArthur, Chief Executive Officer, UK Gambling Commission

"

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-17-15-european-gambling-regulators-unite-to-tackle-loot-box-threat

Şükür..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

According to USgamer, the 25 employees that remain will work to finish The Walking Dead: Final Season—the second episode is actually due out next week—but The Wolf Among Us Season 2, and the Stranger Things project revealed earlier this year are not going to happen. The site said Telltale has also filed for bankruptcy. I've reached out to Telltale for more information and will update when I receive a reply.

https://www.pcgamer.com/major-layoffs-hit-telltale-games/

:(
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...