Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Interstellar (2014)

LathspeLL

Öne çıkan mesajlar

goldbären said:

izledikten bir hafta sonra unutulacak bir film. öyle ufuk açan tartışmalara bu filmle giriyorsanız zaten daha önce yüzüne bakmadığınız şeyleri güzel ambalajlı haliyle izleyince piri kesilmeniz yapmacık oluyor.

Ha pardon kardeş, sen boş zamanlarında kip thorne un makalelerini okuyup Edward Witten ı hatmettiğin için bize tabi yabancı geldi bu konular bilemedik.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Jaegerjaquez said:

100 yıl sonra insanlar dicek ohaaa adam taa 2014 te bilmiş uzay yolculuğu 5. boyut karadelik filan diye nolan-sama save us dicekler

film daha önce bilinmeyen yeni bir şey söylemiyor ki?
ben çocukken ''zaman yolculuğu nasıl yapılır'' diye bir kitap okumuştum. çocuklar için hazırlanmış öyle bol çizimli bir kitaptı, onda bile filmde anlatılan kara delik solucan deliği, zaman kavramlarından bahsediyordu.
ayrıca yiyecek sıkıntısı bu yüzyılın en önemli problemi olacak 1950'yılnında dünya 2.5 milyar nufuslu idi 2050 yılında 9.5 milyar olacağız, bilim adamları yıllardır bu soruna parmak basıyor. muhtemelen yaşarsak biz ömrümüzün son yıllarında bu problemlere tanık oluruz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kzpmaza said:

abi en çok kime üzüldüm filmde biliyor musunuz?

Spoiler

Romilly abi. Adam 23 küsür sene bekledi uzayda, sonra sikimsonik bi patlamayla öldü ve kimse üzülmedi o sahnede. Zenciler her yerde ikinci planda ya.

aynen. beyazların ZENCİLERE SAYGILIYIZ....diye dostlar alışverişte görsün tribi. token olarak almışlar adamı filme sadece.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

imamizer said:

zeper said:

bir arkadaşım bunun üzerine yorum yazmış...değerlendirmeler yapmış(eleştri tabiki) çoğu da gerçekten güzel yerlere değinme...özellikle 6 benim de sinirime dokunan belki de en önemli yerdi.

spo

As one of the few people that did not like Interstellar, I want to make my point and make everyone dislike the movie as I have
* spoiler alert *
Good:
The science they say is accurate, I have no complaint on that. They even simulated what a wormhole and black hole would look like, which is an awesome thing. Visually it is absolutely stunning.
Bad:
1. - Hi Cooper, we are NASA. You mistakenly found our base. This must be our lucky day because we were looking for someone just with your profile to pilot our 10 bazillion dolar project that is the only chance of human race. Yeah we have been training people this for years and for some reason we never tried to find you or call you before. Or in other words:
Hey we just met you
And this is crazy
So here's my spaceship
Fly it maybe?
2. For such a long movie, some emotional aspects are very shallow. There is no build up.
- Hey Murph(to begin with what kind of name is it), I need to lead the NASA mission. I may never come back. I understand you don't want to give me a hug, but I have to leave now, so whatever...
- I hate you! Even though NASA needs you, its much more important that I have a happy childhood than everyone starving(well ok she is a little kid, maybe she has a point)
3. Cooper showed that he's not clever enough to understand general relativity later in the movie, but in the beginning when he sees dust falling in a weird way, he immediately thinks it's a "gravitational" effect. Seriously?
4.The physics of the movie is great, but scientist are not. The scientist looks at the data that is flowing in the robots interface and says "This data does not make sense". I'm sorry scientist but do you make sense? Don't you need to plot it, don't you need to histogram something? Do you have a built in plotting unit in your brain? When I look at a bunch of numbers, I don't know what the hell is it about? Am I too dumb? (OK I admit maybe he just saw O2 levels in the planet and made this comment, but still...)
5. - We are scientists responsible of every single soul on earth, but we all base our decisions on emotions. I Cooper only think of my daughter, while this other idiot wants to drag us to a not-so-sure-its-nice planet just because she wants the bang some guy once again.
6. My favorite:
- Hey robot, this multidimensional place we are in is so cool, lets convert this quantum data(you have to put the word quantum somewhere don't you?) into morse code so I send it to my daughter, and boom! She saves the world.
From what we see later the she converts morse coded whatever into an equation. What did Cooper really send? Did he send the LaTeX text of the equation, even if so how? How do you do "backslash" and "curly brackets" in morse code!? Did he send just data and then she modeled the data into an equation? What is the data format? Are you fucking kidding me?
7. Writing message by pushing books from other dimension was just bad.
8. He figures out how to send message back in time, but instead of saying "Murph, this is your dad from the future. To save the world follow those steps", he says "STAY". I understand this is important for the cyclic nature of the events, but I don't buy that. Also when you are in that multi-dimensional place, seems like you can go back to any time. So you can go back further and send the message much before. Dear Hollywood, you still suck at time travel themes.
9. And of course love thingy:
"Love is the only answer, it's the fifth force stupid phycisist was searching in particle accelerators and space missions. All they had to do was to look in their hearts."
Such science, such simulations, maybe in terms of general relativity most accurate movie so far, but again it all comes down to love. I fell in love a few times, honestly in none, my particle physics powers showed any increase.
I rest my case...

Boyle adamlar izlemesin abi bu tip filmleri. Gitsin belgesel izlesin. 'bakin ne kadar zekiyim, herkes begendi ama ben zekam, bilgim ve dikkatimle filmde bircok tutarsizlik sezdim, sizden farkliyim, bunu yazmaliyim' adamlari o kadar bilimsel seyi anlarken sinemanin insanlara iyi vakit gecirmeye yonelik eglence sektorunun bir parcasi oldugunu anlayamadi. Film abi bu. milyonlarca dolarlik yatirim. Hedef kitlesi bilim adamlari degil zaten.

Bilim kurgu abi. Kurgu yani. Hayal urunu bircok sey var icinde. Herhangi bir sci-fi filmde uzay gemisinin o hizli ani atmosfer disina cikisi bile bilgimiz icinde yapilabilecek birsey degil, pew pew laserler degil, isin kilici degil, bu filmdeki robot degil degil oglu degil. Kasmayin abi yani bu kadar zevk almaya bakin.

aynen, ben farklıyım diyenler keske yok olsalar
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...