Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

mokoko

Öne çıkan mesajlar

aynı anda 3 starwars filmi çekilsin
birini naytşayalamalanamanlan çeksin.
birinde alpaçin oynasın

o değil de birini cameron çeksin, birini rinsch, birini de joss whedon çeksin ama birini bile nolan çekmesin.

adam kavga dövüş olayını bi kaç sene çalıştıktan sonra 2020de falan çekebilir belki.

belki
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
Getting His Own Movie, Yoda Is?

Ever since Disney bought "Star Wars" and announced they would be putting out stand alone spinoffs in addition to continuing the main storyline, folks have been speculating just what those new films will be about. The origin of Salacious Crumb? The story of the Millennium Falcon making the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs? Jar Jar Binks: The Untold Story?

All great ideas. But now, according to Ain't It Cool News, the real answer has been revealed — and the first "Star Wars" spinoff will actually be about Yoda.

"To start with, they're going to focus on established characters and do solo films," AICN's Harry Knowles said about Disney's plans to expand their "Star Wars" empire. "The first Stand Alone film is going to center upon Yoda. At this stage specifics are sparse, but Kathleen Kennedy is putting together a 'Star Wars' slate."

""I've also heard tale of »

- Scott Harris
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

yeni 3'leme dışında, tek filmler için Lawrence Kasdan ve Simon Kinberg yazarlar olarak onaylanmış hatta şu an çalışıyorlarmış, disney ceosu doğrulamış:

working on films derived from great Star Wars characters that are not part of the overall saga, so we still plan to make Star Wars VII, VIII and IX roughtly over a six year period of time starting in 2015. But there are going to be a few other films released in that period of time, too.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Less than 24 hours after Walt Disney Pictures officially confirmed plans to develop stand-alone feature films in the Star Wars universe, EW is reporting that they have learned which two characters the first two projects will focus on: Boba Fett and a young Han Solo.

Plans for the Solo film call for it to take place in the time between the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy. No plot details have been revealed, but it's a near-certainty that a brand new actor would have to step in to play everyone's favorite scruffy looking Nerf-herder.

The adventures of Han Solo pre-A New Hope was actually the focus of one of the earliest Star Wars novels, 1979's "Han Solo at Star's End", set two years before the events of the 1977 film.

The Boba Fett film, meanwhile, would be set between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back and would follow the bounty hunter on an intergalactic adventure.

Both of the the films (of which Lawrence Kasdan is said to be writing one and Simon Kinberg writing the other) are tentatively planned to see release sometime after 2015 when J.J. Abrams' Episode VII is planned to hit theaters.

ilk iki stand alone film Han Solo ve Bobba Fett hakkında olacakmış diyorlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

şimdi reign of fire mıydı neydi şu ejdarhalı filmde bir sahne vardı. çoluğa çocuğa o anlatılır. star wars (a new hope, empire strikes back, return of the jedi(yeni sıraya göre 4-5-6)dır. şimdi kızarmış piliç tadındaydı bunlar. ha kitabı da var o da ayrı bir olay. sonradan çekilen 1-2-3'de yani, tavuk suyuna çorba gibiydi. şimdi çekerlerse 7-8-9 da suyunun suyu olur, en fazla. ama yapmak da lazım. sevdik çünkü. işte mustafaar felan işte tatooin gibi. ama star wars dedin mi han solo falandır yani. adamın aklına "you were the chosen one " gelmez. star wars böyle bir şeydir, alıntı yapalım

Yoda: I am wondering, why are you here?
Luke: I'm looking for someone.
Yoda: Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?
Luke: Right...
Yoda: Help you I can. Yes, mmmm.
Luke: I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior.
Yoda: Ohhh. Great warrior.
[laughs and shakes his head]
Yoda: Wars not make one great.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...