Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Kingdoms of Amalur

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Ardeth said:

sene 2012, gothic II falan gibi oyunlar kaç sene geride kaldı, MB gibi oyunlar çıktı, hala combat sistemini buttonsmash yapan firmaların kafasına tüküreyim. MB gibi savaş motoru ile şu buttonsmash oyunlarının skill treeleri güzel bir şekilde birleştirseler çok güzel olur.

Kaç senedir bunu söylüyorum, ortada MB gibi bir combat sistemi varken hala böyle başarısız işler yapmalarını anlayamıyorum.

İşin garibi tek bir örnek alan takip edende yok taleworlds'ü, oysa fıstık gibi mmo çıkar MB'den
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Aynen, buda ilk oynayanlardan birinin değerlendirmeleri:
Just played the demo to the part where you get 45 mins to play. Had to stop there as I'm out of time.
(Spoiler warning if you don't want to know anything about what's in the demo)

Please read all my points or I may be misunderstood.

First Impression at the beginning:
- "hrmmm this seems way to simplistic in graphic style"
- "I don't like the camera view"
- First time in a fight against the rat - "combat seems really simplistic. Just hammer 'x' until you win"
- "hrmmm no targeting, the game does it for you, boring!"

About 10-15 mins later

- "well that's kinda different, I can attack with the bow just by hitting 'y' and quickly back to daggers with 'x'. Ok I like that but combat still seems pretty weak."
- "Stealth kills are neat"
- "I'm still not liking the camera control"
- "Why do I have to tap down on LS to move through inventory, I should be able to just hold it down and scroll to the bottom"
- "Wait what's this, combat moves? So X then pause then X = upward swing, I'll try that next fight"
- "Guess that will have to wait the demo wants me to try using a staff with a fire attack"
- "Magic is kinda cool"

About 5-10 mins later
- "Hrmmm ok, there's a little bit more to combat than I thought. I guess I can understand that they need to move the tutorial along for people who've never played a game like this before"
- "The art style is starting to look a little better, that first part of the dungeon was pretty bland and not impressive"
- "Oh I get it, Don't just hammer X, dodge and only hit X when you want to attack. Combat is pretty different when you don't button mash. I've got the rhythm down for the Upward swing move now."

Battle against the Troll and 2 lackeys
- "Dang, guess I better dodge the troll he hurts"
- "Gotta watch what the Troll does, dodge then strike, don't button mash here, keep you're cool and think"
- "Wow the combat is really growing on me, I can see how this is going to get much more complicated later on"
- "Sweet, I brought down the Troll, it felt like a big fight but very winnable if you dodge and strike"

Talking to Hughes(I think that's the spelling)
- "Story hasn't really grabbed me yet"
- "Plenty of options in conversation, that 'can I get some more help' with a percentage chance. Neat"

End of Demo
- "Shrines with different timed bonuses, cool"
- "Oh so you're the gnome that was passing on info, time to die, bwha ha ha ha"
- "This little gnome sure does have a lot of health, tough little bugger"
- "Reckoning mode = COOL! I want more of that"
- "Have to save Reckoning mode for the big fights"

Final Thoughts
- "I sure hope people don't judge this game in the first 10 mins. I honestly was not impressed at the beginning. It felt like that $15 Daggerdale game from Atari."
- "I bet there will be people complaining about the graphics"

That's some of what went through my head. Anyways, I can see that some people are going to be turned off at the beginning of the demo. The environment is drab and boring (which it's supposed to). The combat has a bad first impression. I don't suggest anything be changed about it either, this is needed for people who have never played a RPG before. I hope people stick with the demo though to the end. The combat grows much more fun towards the end once you figure out to control yourself and not button mash.

Final result is I'm glad I took a chance and pre-ordered the signature edition.

Suggestions:
- need to able to scroll in the menus by hold down LS. Having to "tap tap tap" got annoying really fast
- holding out the shield and moving forwards caused my character to do a weird stutter.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

biraz oynadım,elemanın dediği doğru demonun başları çok leş bu kadar olur yani kapatacaktım bende ama sıktım dişimi ve sonrasında işler değişti.ha birde tuto kısmı çok soğuttu beni sdf şuna co-op koysalarmış tadından yenmezdi ama adamlar yapmıyor.

rusçudan alırım oyunu,50 dolar hayatta bayılmam single oyuna
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

valla demo güzeldi.. geçri 45 dakka dolmadan kapadım :/

hırsızlık sistemi olmamış. kisme yokken çaldım, sonra tüm köyü kesmek zorunda kaldım. guard falan da kalmadı , fast travella bi ara geri döndüm guardlar aynı ezik hadi dedim jailda bakayım..

jaildaki adamlar bildiğin ölmüyor 10 level eklemişler direk, ölünce gerçi 'ressurect' diyip geçiyosun (demo diye sanırım/umarım)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...