Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Rage

ascraeus

Öne çıkan mesajlar

2 days 10 hours gösteriyor bana, lol.

AAA oyun olunca otomatik her siteden 9/10 almış oyun:

GameTrailers – 9/10
TeamXbox – 9.5/10
CVG – 89%
Machinima – 9/10
Joystiq – 3/5
Strategy Informer – 6.5/10
Destructoid – 7/10
Mundogamers (Spanish) – 9/10
Telegraph – 3.5/5
Gamefront – 75/100
Guardian – 4/5
JeuxVideo (French) – 18/20
3DJuegos (Spanish) – 9.1/10
Meristation (Spanish) – 9/10
GameReactor.se (Swedish) – 8/10
Eurogamer – 8/10
Eurogamer.es (Spanish) – 9/10
Gamespot – 8/10
IGN – 8.5
RipTen – 9.5/10
EGM – 9.5/10
VentureBeat – no score
1UP – B
UGO – A-
AusGamers – 9/10
IncGamers – 9/10
MonsterVine – 4.5/5
Shopto – Excellent
GamesVillage (Italian) – 360 – 9.1/10; PS3 – 9.1/10; PC – 9.2/10
Hardgame (Spanish) – 9/10
Vandal (Spanish) – 9/10
DigitalSpy – 4/5

yalnız şöyle bişi var, destructoid diyor ki, oyun PC'de yatışlara gelmiş:

said:
You'd think that a graphically demanding shooter from id Software -- of all studios -- would be at its peak on PC, but according to a growing number of users, RAGE is a broken mess. Users around the 'net (including NeoGAF) are complaining of intense screen-tearing, poor texture loading, and glitches.

In particular, those users with ATI GPUs are shouldering the bulk of the problems, but nVidia customers have had their fair share of issues. Whatever your card of choice, it seems likely you'll face some big problems.

id Software's John Carmack attempted early damage control last night, warning fans on Twitter: "Everyone, make sure you have latest Nvidia/Ati drivers to play Rage!" Needless to say, plenty of gamers have the latest drivers and aren't noting much improvement.

I understand computers are complex and varied beasts, but it's sad to see games allegedly designed with PC in mind wind up inferior to their console alternatives (Edit: Apparently it wasn't. Okay then). I'm currently downloading the PC version of RAGE and will share my own experiences with it once I've gotten some time with the thing.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...