Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Patch 3.0.8 PTR Notes

Nessarien

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Swipe threat increase
We think we might try increasing threat by 50% because that is something easy to hotfix. That should buy you enough globals to do other things, and provide enough wiggle room if you get a target out of the area for one Swipe. We'll consider additional changes after we've had a chance to see how that plays out. (Source)

Swipe (Source)
I haven't commented on Swipe in some time because a lot of different arguments tend to get mashed together. That in turn makes it hard for us to detect if the ability actually isn't doing its job, or if [some] druids just want it to work differently, or if [some] druids want more different kinds of buttons to push.

Here are the arguments I typically see, roughly ranked in what I think is most to least important.

* Swipe doesn't generate enough sustained threat.
* Swipe doesn't generate enough burst threat.
* Swipe's angle and target requirement make it hard to use.
* Swipe is okay, but you want other abilities to throw in there with it (and without giving Swipe a cooldown).

[...] Part of my point was that many of you are posting something to the effect of "All druids agree that the main problem is X," when even within a few posts you see wildly different opinions.

We aren't going to turn Swipe into Thunder Clap, and I don't think many of you are asking for that (though a few are).

The problem is if we changed the cone or if we changed the threat or if we added another ability, then a large portion of this thread at least would respond "But you didn't fix the problem."

So the kinds of discussions we are having are what changes to make to Swipe (if any) that will solve some of these problems without turning Swipe into Thunder Clap.

[...] Right, but imagine we increased the threat generated by swipe by 400% (just for the sake of argument). Now it is possible to say:

Swipe generates so much threat that I can use Mangle, Maul, Lacerate, Bash, Feral Charge or Demo Roar without worrying about losing aggro.

I can spam Swipe, but why? After a hit or two I have more than enough threat. I can afford to save it even.

If the threat was high enough, it could have a cooldown to enforce not spamming it. (We'd be very reluctant to do this though.)

Swipe has a positional requirement which requires a little more planning or skill to use than Consecrate, but in return it generates a lot more threat.

My point above was that we are not going to make everybody happy, so you will probably find yourselves less disappointed if you don't get tied to the One True change that will fix Swipe for you.

It is very easy to look over at another character and think "Man, if I just had that ability, I could do my job so much better." That's a good thing. It means that other classes' abilities are so cool or useful that you want them. But for the same reason we are hesitant to give them to you because then the ability is less special and the classes all end up feeling really similar. If you ever switch from druid to warrior or paladin or DK, we want you to have to relearn the class. Make sense?

We want druids to be great AE tanks, and it may be that you aren't quite there yet. But we will almost certainly do it without removing the positional requirement AND adding a lot of threat to Swipe.

hadi bakalım gogo blizz afferin işalla :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

With Arena Season 5 launching on December 16, we wanted to provide some helpful information. The method in which Arena or Honor items can be purchased will be slightly different then how it was before. For Arena items, there will be 3 tiers of purchasable set items that includes pieces for the Head, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, and Legs as follows:

Tier 1 - Superior (blue) quality items:

* No rating requirements
* Costs Honor and Arena points
* Equivalent to heroic dungeon items

Tier 2- Epic (purple) quality items:

* Medium rating requirements
* Costs Arena points
* Equivalent to 10-person raid items

Tier 3 - Epic (purple) quality items:

* High rating requirements
* Costs Arena points
* Equivalent to 25-person raid items
* This tier will also contain Arena weapons

In addition, there will be two tiers of Honor items that includes pieces for the neck, ring, boots, belt, bracer, and trinket as follows:

Tier 1 – Epic (purple) quality items:

* Medium rating requirements
* Costs Honor points
* Equivalent to 10-person raid items

Tier 2 – Epic (purple) quality items:

* High rating requirements
* Costs Honor points
* Equivalent to 25-person raid items
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Tapping: All player spells which cause a creature to become aggressive to you will now also immediately cause the creature to be tapped.
millet kastı 80e ztn pardon ne işe yarayacak bu saatten sonra
Abolish Disease and Cure Disease can now be cast while in Shadowform
eyw bayıyordu bi kaç heroicte druid healer varken formout cast yapmak =p
Shadowform: You can now shift into Shadowform while mounted or sitting.
bu zaten vardı
Vampiric Embrace- Mana cost of this spell has been removed.
eywwwww 72 mana costu olan spelldi ehueh
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Fin said:
Tapping: All player spells which cause a creature to become aggressive to you will now also immediately cause the creature to be tapped.
millet kastı 80e ztn pardon ne işe yarayacak bu saatten sonra
Abolish Disease and Cure Disease can now be cast while in Shadowform
eyw bayıyordu bi kaç heroicte druid healer varken formout cast yapmak =p
Shadowform: You can now shift into Shadowform while mounted or sitting.
bu zaten vardı
Vampiric Embrace- Mana cost of this spell has been removed.
eywwwww 72 mana costu olan spelldi ehueh

Cok büyük buff geliyo biz prilere bu 3.0.8 de yani anlatılamaz bide ise yarar bi sey olsa
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Artık mount üzerinde shadowforma geçebiliyorsunuz böyle birşey yoktu yeni geliyor.
Ayrıca ve nin manacost kaldırılması güzel oldu çünkü bazen if unutup boşa cd'a sokuyordu malşey =)
Shadowformda cure kral oldu pvp için özellikle.
böyle ufak yenilikler içine levitate ile mount upda koysalar kral olur heh
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
Pyro said:
Bu arada yeni patternler ve yeni craft itemlari ulduar ile birlikte mi gelecek nedir bilen var mi? Resmen direk bir profession bos gibi geliyor su an bana.

Tailor aldığım güne acıyorum resmen. JW olsaydım keşke. Herşeyi bıraktım ama mavi soketlere 32 spell power takmak kadar imba bir olay varmı şu dünyada.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bana da oyle geldiginden bir emin olmak biraz da icimi rahatlatmak icin sorayim dedim eheh. Bu arada bende de tailor var su an resmen bombos bir prof, anca baslarda spellthreadler den biraz para kazandirdi simdi resmen oylece duruyor, degistirsem mi diye her gun dusunmekten sikildim.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA

New Talent: Shamanism-Your Lightning Bolt spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
Storm, Earth and Fire: This talent has been moved up in the tree, and it’s talent points have been reduced to 3 down from 5. Wind Shock is also included in the range increase (with Earth Shock). The damage bonus to Flame Shock has been increased, up from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/40/60.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

- part 1 -- farmand genk

so i farm quest @ icekrown very long got 500g and then i see paledin on lfying mount i think ok i am a warrior i am strong and i will defeat him easy. he land and attack mob i think ok now you die charge mortal strike and do only 1000 damage WTF then i try to do eksekute and he say NOOO! HAMMER OF OVERPOEWER!!! HE STUN ME FOR 7 SEK AND WHOOAOOAOAOA 4k 4k 4k4k k4k4k4k4 YOU CANT DO THAT WHEN YOU0 ARE DEAD FFS!!!! ok i res he do sapp on me i berserk rage and intercept

gep here -- part 2 -- paledin overpowwer

HAMMER OF OVERPOWER AAAAND 6kCRITDEAD! then i call for a guildie to help lvl 80 dk! ok i ress and we attack i smash him good he do AGAINHAMMER OF OVERPOEWR and he 3 hit a dk ok he come as zombie FEAR????and he is on 20% i do bladestorm and say WOOOHOOO U DEAD BUT NOOOOO BUBBEL!!!!! BUBBEL HOLY LIGHT INSTANT FULL HP???? WTFBLIZZARD FULL HP AND HE LOSE ONLY LITTEL MANA LIEKHE IS HEALER BUT NO HE COEM OUT OF BUBBEL AND3 HIT AGEIN!!!! THENI PISSED LOG OUT AND BLZIZZaRD NERD PALADINSNERF THEY NEED NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ocme on or add warrior new ebilitie "

Rage Tep
30 rage
convert 30 rage into 15% of maxx health 1 minit cooldown

talent in arms tree instead of usless taktikal master:

Tapped Rage 0/3
reduce cooldown of rage tep by 10 sec and increase amaunt healed by 5%!

major glyph:
Glyph of tapped rage":
reduce the cost of rage tap by 30 rage!!!!

you think it unfair but warr are weak class cccmon we haev no iscape mekanism all other class do paladin have VERY O bubbels healers lohs shamen got heals slows forms etc etc and we have only %@*# FEAR THAT DOESNT EBEN FAER AND 3 MIN CD????????

hau mai ideas need comment on this os blizzards do something???
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...