Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Lord Of The Rings Online

Ezmode

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 9 ay sonra ...
  • 1 ay sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
Löl direk forumlarına girdim ve gördüğüm ilk mesaj:

"More BA, that i can agree because many creepos rolled a Ba and put their main as sleep because BA could do something vs freeps, and it's nice to have during the months of Pew Pew we had lately.

Spider i totally disagree, nearly all the middle and high rank spiders stopped play after they broke their class, just like reavers.

Warleaders, if you don't have the luck to have good players to leech, you won't do anything (check the amount of inf do kashnakh, dobi, coilap hrukbash etc...)

I see you also talk about defiler, i'm afraid you think Ettenmoors is spar area. When a defi can win nearly everyspars, they do very little infamy at the end because :
- No one spar them when they pass r7
- out of GTA, a defiler don't kill anything solo. Because if the freep decide to run away, even without a sprint or anything, he can just cross the map from grams to GV without dying due to defiler dps. In real action, it will result by the defi dying cause he encounter more than one freep, or the freep running away cause the defi is getting upper hand.
Even if you follow a zerg, the time you make an induction, the freep is dead.

I don't see much your point in this arguement.
Freeps having upperhand is just stating the obvious. Would you compare your Champ to your defiler? "

Creepler ezilmeye mahkum. Freeplere buff üstüne buff gelir yeni expansionla
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

karakterleri öyle cart diye sildiklerine ilk defa şahit oluyorum, ya hesabı biri ele geçirmiştir ya da başka bir şeyler olmuştur çünkü yıllarca kapalı kalan hesapları bile öyle boşaltmıyorlar

yani hesap duruyosa karakterler niye silinsin bir kere orası mantıksız :)

kalitesinden memnun olmadığımız yerler var elbette ama en azından bu tür şeyler değil ^_-
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bir kaç ay dediğin ne kadarlık bir süre. Migrationdan önceki charları migrate etmediyseniz EU'daki serverlar kapandığı için belli bir süre sonra silindiler. Migrationdan sonra ise support'a bir mesaj at sorunu çözerler. Bende ilk defa karşılaştım bu durumla.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

jonq said:

Bir kaç ay dediğin ne kadarlık bir süre. Migrationdan önceki charları migrate etmediyseniz EU'daki serverlar kapandığı için belli bir süre sonra silindiler. Migrationdan sonra ise support'a bir mesaj at sorunu çözerler. Bende ilk defa karşılaştım bu durumla.

olan bu demekki .
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...