Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Pic Thread (Definitive Edition)

quixef

Öne çıkan mesajlar

ilk yorum ;
>>42133525 (OP)
Please don't anon. I know there are a lot of Turks but eating them is not the answer and is illegal.

biz böcük mü yiyormuşuz

~ ama hakaten leşmiş

said:
I can post more pics of my cuties if you want. As for citing the cooking and preparation stuff, I haven't tried it yet because I would feel bad eating a baby, and the current adults I have are all old and have too much sentimental value. Most of my information I either got looking up recipes online as well as my own personal theory. Also, most types of large, easy to breed roaches are ovoviviparous, meaning that the females hold the eggs inside of themselves and give live birth later, so eating the eggs is a no no. My eublaberus are super cute and breed well at room temperature.

said:
You all act disgusted, but none of you have ever known the pleasure of raising adorable nymph roaches through months and months of anticipation, finally seeing them blossom into the gorgeous adults they will become. Nothing can compare to the excitement and joy I felt when I saw my first babies, it was like I was a father watching his children grow up to have families.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• -Deno- pinned this konu
  • Yeni Oluştur...