Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Günlük #13

wastyrx

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Dear friend,
My name is Hassan Mahmood a senior staff with UBA Bank, abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. Let me let you into the full details of this deal.
I found myself in this opportunity and with my position in the bank. I stumbled on this abandoned account in my department the account belongs to a foreign client who died during the war between the incumbent president and the ex president, he left no forwarding address as the account was opened on personal recognition.
So i want you to be ready to present yourself as the next of kin to this client. You have nothing to worry about here, i have covered all loopholes. I know what the bank will require..
I am giving out this blind trust to you because i believe nothing happens on earth by chance, our destinies are in Gods hand.

Please consider to help me relocate this $17.5m(seventeen million,five hundred thousand US dollars) for establishing an industry in your country.This fund was deposited in our bank by our customer
who died in 2010 without a heir. A routine notification was sent to her forwarding E-mail address but without responses.
The customer did not declare her next of kin in the bank official papers including her real home contacts.

This money has been floating and if I do not remit it out urgently it will be confiscated by the government as unclaimed fund.
You will be compensated for your collaboration to receive this fund in to your country. I will give you all vital information and clarification when I receive your reply.

Meanwhile kindly send the following info:
(1) Your name in full.
(2) Your full residential address.
(3) Your occupation.
(4) Your Country of origin.
(5) Your Mobile phone.
(6) Your age.

Regards,
Mr.Hassan Mahmood.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.