Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Saatlik,Günlük İndirimler - Christmas, Black Friday, Cyber Monday filan

Öne çıkan mesajlar

sc, ftw a göre biraz daha kötü kalıyor ama çok az bir fark. 320 dolar vergi + kargo dahil şaka gibi bir fiyat. FTW ile SLI yaparsam sorun çıkacak diye korkuyorum.

said:
In summary the FTW has more heatpipes in it's cooler design, higher stock clock and 3 way bios switch.

The SSC has a two way bios switch an older great pipe design (thought to be less effective but I'd like to see a head to head).

As it stands I got my SSC yesterday and put it through its paces. It scrapped at an effective 1505 mhz core clock before crashing out or showing it keeps hitting it's power limit. So now I'm comfortably over a 10,000 fire strike score with an i5 4590. The gpu doesn't go over 77C while looping the heaven benchmark and its fan noise isn't offensive in keeping it there, so no throttling.

To me that's unbelievable, and not only could I find the card in stock but I got it at a $20 discount! (in Canada, and likely an after effect of EVGA's slow start put to put the PR fires). So atleast in Canada that turns into a $35 gap between the two.

All I can say is you won't feel left out with the SSC, I'd certainly swap cooler designs if offered through promotion but it doesn't really matter since I've achieved my highest clock speeds without thermal throttling occurring which is what it's all about.

said:
If you are going to watercool, it doesn't matter which one you get. At that point they are the same card only the FTW has 3 BIOS vs 2 of the SSC.

The air coolers are the only difference after that.

The Air coolers have been corrected. People need to understand that the FTW and SSC both use ACX 2.0. That doesn't mean its the same cooler. The first release of the SSC had an defective cooler where the 3 heatpipes that touched the GPU were mis aligned and only 2 of the heat pipes actually touched the GPU. That has been corrected.

If you are holding the videocards in front of you so you are looking into the fans and the read of the card is to the left:

The Current FTW ACX 2.0 has cooling fins that to go Top to Bottom. Meaning the air is not vented out the rear of the case. Its vented towards the mobo and away from the mobo. Since the fins are vertical they air only has to travel a few inches to get reducing pressure required to move the air out, and increases the surface area of cooler air touching the fins. This reduced noise as temps are lower. They have tested, and temps are about 4C lower that the SSC during the same Benchmark. The FTW can come in quieter as well as it will have a reduced fan speed.

The Current SSC ACX 2.0 has cooling fins that go left to right. Meaning the air is vented out the rear of the case, and out the front of the card back in to the case. It is a much longer stretch of area the air has to travel down before being released, requiring more pressure, resulting in higher fan speeds. The plus side, is that 50% of the air can be expelled out of the rear of the case, allowing easier evacuation of the head from the case. This is a more optimal design for SLI as the top card is only introduced to about 50% of the head from the bottom card. However, overall the cooling of the cooler is slightly less effective that the FTW cooler.

So as I said before, if you plan to SLI on air, the SSC will more than likely run at cooler temps on the top card. If you plan to run 1 card, the FTW will prove to be better. If you water cool, the cards are essentially the same.

evgaya göre bu iki model SLI yapılıyormuş

http://www.evga.com/support/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=59534

There are three versions of the GTX 970: A blower-style cooler with a short circuit board, an ACX cooler with a full size circuit board, and an updated version of the GTX 970, SSC, and FTW models. The three styles of GTX 970s will not function in SLI together. See the chart below to see which cards will function together in SLI. Cards in the same column will function in SLI together. A card from one column will not work in SLI with a card from another column.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

abi şöyle diyim. ben FTW'i o fiyata almasaydım bunu alırdım direk.

Simdi cok anlamam ama okudugum kadarıyla OC yaparsın ikisini de. FTW'i azıcık arttırırsın. Guzel sekilde ikisi de calisir bence.

Isı farkları olacaktır iste. onun disinda ayni her birseyi.

FTW daha iyi ama dusuk hizda calissin yani.

De bir soru..neden sli yapıyorsun? 4k mı kullanacaksın? 1080p için çok da fazla fark yaratmayacağını. o fiyatı vermeye değmeyeceğini söylüyotrla.r
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

SLI oluyormuş bu şekilde de.

Yeah it will work but it will work at the speed of your slowest card unless you overclock. SLI requires that both graphics cards are the same model for example a GTX 970 will work with another GTX 970 but not with a 980 or a 960. Also both cards must have the same amount of video memory and the motherboard has to support SLI. Different clock speeds and different manufacturers are ok to use with sli but it's always best to try and get the exact same card to sli.

Hatta başka markanın bile oluyormuş.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ben işlemciyle ram'i yeni değiştirdim ya, canavar gibi oldu mobo, işlemci, ram 3lüsü. ya sli yapacam, ya 980ti fişekliyeceğim ondan sonra 144hz gsyncli 1080p üstüne çıkabilen bir monitor alıcam da işte planlamasını yapamıyorum. 900 tl e çok cazip geliyor kargosuyla, vergisiyle 970.

barbu bu arada seninkinin ödemesi çekilmemiştir, istersen iptal basabilirsin ama tekli kartta FTW daha iyi demişler soğukluktan dolayı
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bingildak said:

ben işlemciyle ram'i yeni değiştirdim ya, canavar gibi oldu mobo, işlemci, ram 3lüsü. ya sli yapacam, ya 980ti fişekliyeceğim ondan sonra 144hz gsyncli 1080p üstüne çıkabilen bir monitor alıcam da işte planlamasını yapamıyorum. 900 tl e çok cazip geliyor kargosuyla, vergisiyle 970.

barbu bu arada seninkinin ödemesi çekilmemiştir, istersen iptal basabilirsin ama tekli kartta 970 daha iyi demişler soğukluktan dolayı

yok abi çekildi. Hatta yolda şuanda ürün. kargoya verilmiş bile.

Bir de 40 dolar fark var. single olacak. ödemesini yapmışım. Hiç kafama takılmadı bile. 1090TL'ye aldım FTW 970 i. mis gibi.

Buyer's remorse olur diyordum ama hiç olmadı. Baya mutluyum sdfs.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Goering said:

saldır:

dün $200'dü
TR fiyatı +800tl

güzel ses veriyor, ışıklı falan kampta çok işimize yaramıştı:
UE BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Crystal Edition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M6CRJ8Q/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_6gdwwbEMYZK9G

bu ue'ler çok güzel de, vergi biniyor fiyatları yüzünden.

lan olm ihtiyacım falan yok ama sırf güzel diye almaya başladım saçma sapan şeyleri. durdurun lan beni......
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Frantic said:

Hızlıca bir online alışveriş cahili olarak sorayım:

Amazon kindle fire 7" + case alayım diyorum, kargo hariç 50$ küsür tutuyor. TR'ye gelmesinde sorun olur mu?

hic sorun yok abi..90 dolar gibi bir sinir var..malin alis fiyati ustunden ..zaten fazla birsey cikarsa vergisini de ilave edip ole gonderiyor amazon..sorun olmazsa vergisini iade ediyor..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...