Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

'Kraliçenin kuğusu'nu yedi

Joker

Öne çıkan mesajlar

İngiltere’de ülkedeki tüm kuğuların Kraliçe’ye ait olduğunu bilmeyen bir Türk bir kuğuyu kesip yedi. 46 yaşındaki kuğu avcısına 100 sterlin para cezası kesildi.

Avladığı kuşun kuğu olduğunun da farkında olmadığını söyleyen Fidan, “Ben herhangi bir kuş zannediyordum. Kraliçeye ait olduklarını bilmiyordum” dedi. Kuğuyu avladıktan sonra ne yaptığını da “Önce tüylerini yoldum. Tadını merak ediyordum. Tadı güzel. Geri kalanını buzdolabına koydum. Sonra polis geldi, bir kuş öldürüp öldürmediğimi sordu. Ben de ‘Evet’ dedim. Polis buzdolabında kalan kısmı aldı” dedi.

http://dunya.milliyet.com.tr/-kralicenin-kugusu-nu-yedi/dunya/detay/1891437/default.htm
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

“I did not know what type of bird it was. For me it was any type of bird. I didn’t know the Queen owned them."

“I like the Queen very much. The moment the police told me what I did was wrong, I said I was sorry.”

“I took it home, I took out the feathers, I cut it up and ate some of it. I wanted to see what it tasted like. It tasted nice. I put the rest in the freezer. When the police came to me and asked me if I had killed a bird, I said yes. I did not realise it was wrong. The police took away what was left in my freezer."

“I am sorry to everyone. I have been to court. I will pay my fine.”

Fidan, who is unemployed, said he had been living in Britain since 2006. He said one of the reasons he had hunted the bird was because he had been struggling to afford food.

yakalatan amca

Mr Morris, 64, who runs a rod-making firm in Dartford, said of the incident: “It was very unpleasant and left me quite shaken, but I managed to get the photo which helped get him caught.

“I was about 200ft away when I saw this man in a red jacket jump over a fence and grab a swan and sit down on it.

“He then took a knife and cut its head off at the bottom of the neck. I was stunned, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.”

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

1 sene cambridge'de kaldım, dayımın yanında, ilk geldiğimde bana dediği şeylerden biri kuğular kraliçenin dikkat et olmuştu. Cambridge'de rowing, punting vs. çok yapılıyor nehirde. Bazen kazalar oluyor, kuğular ölebiliyor, o durumda polisi çağırıosun, tutanak falna tutuyorlar.

adam direkt yemiş ya haha
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...