Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

PC Gaming #2

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

değil zaten suç, şu başlıkta üçüncü kere yazıyorum ki (otuz da yazsam farketmeyecek gerçi eminim) öyle birşey yapılırsa istismar edilmiş olur, yanlış olur ve elbette tepki verilecek. hatta onu da geçtim dava edilir, haklı da olunur, kazanılması gerekir. steam de bu gibi durumlar yaşanır da göz yumup ilgilenmezse onlar da hatalı olur ve aynı şeyler geçerli dediğim yine.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bir oyunun aleyhinde konuşan her adam %100 banlanacak gibi konuşuyorsunuz.

Halbuki bu son derece nadir gerçekleşebilecek bir olay. Üstelik Sam'in söylediği gibi bunu dert eden adam başka bir isimle oyunun kendi forumuna gider bilemedin bir email yollar.

Bir de hani insanları bu kadar kızdıracak düzeyde eleştiri yapan adam oyunu hiç beğenmemiştir. Söz konusu oyundan banlanmayı neden umursasın?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Xenus said:

Komutan said:

Evet, disruptive diyince buna küfür de dahil.

Kontrol oyunu yapanların elinde. Yapımcıların %99.9999'u iyi bir sebep olmadan adam banlamaz çünkü kendileri için kötü reklam olur.

Tabii banlanmayı hak edenlerin bile bir kısmı günahsız olduklarını iddia edeceklerdir yine.

forumlarında terör estirip, herhangi bir legit olumsuz eleştiride yorumu silip hatta yorum yapanları banlayanların bu sistemi abuse etmeyeceğine inanmak. ama o yorum yapanlar haxordur zaten :)

hayır şu son olanlardan sonra valve'a nasıl güveneceğiz? daha yeni mod muhabbetinde kaç kişi forumlarda ban yedi. sonra gaben reddite çıktı tayyor gibi konuştu da banları açıldı milletin. konsept düşüncede iyi olsa bile uygulamada çok berbat. her abuse'da millet aynı ölçekte tepkiyi koyamaz. neyse ki bu olanlardan sonra insanlar bilinçlendi, en başından karşı çıkılıyor.

profile de işliyormuş bu game banlar. tırt bi indie dev abuse edip, ban atarsa millete baya boka saracak bu olay

http://i.imgur.com/Zu8u1S3.png

bu ban şekli neymiş la ilk kez gördüm, oyunun forumdan mı banlanınca böyle yazı ekleniyor vac gibi ake
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Xenus said:

yapımcının elinde ban yetkisi vardı ama sadece online part bloklanıyordun şimdi bütün oyun libraryinden silinecek. üstüne online partını oynamasan bile dev'in ban atma hakkı olduğu herhangi bir oyunun forumlarında kötü bir eleştiri yaptığında, dev bu sistemi abuse edip seni banlayabilecek ve oyunu komple kaybedeceksin.

limitleri açıkladılar. oyunu kaybetme falan yok.

said:
Does this mean developers can take my games away from me?

No. The developer can only impose restrictions consistent with VAC, such as preventing online play and/or prevent the trading of items for that game.

The banning system only applies to multiplayer games. The new feature of displaying bans on Steam profiles therefore also only applies to multiplayer games.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

İyi bari multiyle sınırlamışlar. Gerçi steam bu artık güven olmaz, bugün multi yarın single oyunlarına negatif yorum yazanı downvote edeni banlarlar.

Teyp az gelir bu gabena
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mznOaq1y1Oc/UUu5mgLrbWI/AAAAAAAAACg/wxTWeY9z19c/s320/adolf+gaben.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

limitlerini acıkladılar ne? tum dunya yine ustlerine yuklenince tabiki degistirdiler. bu kadar basit bir acıklamayı ilk acıklamanın altına yazamazlar mıydı?

bir projenin limitleri ilk acıklandıgında bellidir. projeyi, fikri, degisimi faqsız/eksik yayınlamak, suları test edelim bakıcaz işte ne olacagına demekten farksız. Sanki acelesi var boyle bir projenin de "cok aciliyeti vardı faq yazamadık" diyecekler.

gaben direk false god artık benim gozumde. hele redditteki o islevsizligi, acıklamaların boslugu falan utanc vericiydi resmen.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Komutan said:

Kontrol oyunu yapanların elinde. Yapımcıların %99.9999'u iyi bir sebep olmadan adam banlamaz çünkü kendileri için kötü reklam olur.

Tabii banlanmayı hak edenlerin bile bir kısmı günahsız olduklarını iddia edeceklerdir yine.

ehuheuheheuheuheuheuehuehuheuehuheuheuheueue

iyi güldüm.

baya kanser developerlar var ya, kullanıcıları trolleyen felan.
bunların eline böyle bir güç veriyorsun.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 3 hafta sonra ...
said:
The game runs PhysX version 3.2.4.1. It is a CPU based PhysX. Some features of it can be offloaded onto Nvidia GPUs. Naturally AMD can't do this.

In Project Cars, PhysX is the main component that the game engine is built around. There is no "On / Off" switch as it is integrated into every calculation that the game engine performs. It does 600 calculations per second to create the best feeling of control in the game. The grip of the tires is determined by the amount of tire patch on the road. So it matters if your car is leaning going into a curve as you will have less tire patch on the ground and subsequently spin out. Most of the other racers on the market have much less robust physics engines.

Nvidia drivers are less CPU reliant. In the new DX12 testing, it was revealed that they also have less lanes to converse with the CPU. Without trying to sound like I'm taking sides in some Nvidia vs AMD war, it seems less advanced. Microsoft had to make 3 levels of DX12 compliance to accommodate Nvidia. Nvidia is DX12 Tier 2 compliant and AMD is DX12 Tier 3. You can make their own assumptions based on this.

To be exact under DX12, Project Cars AMD performance increases by a minimum of 20% and peaks at +50% performance. The game is a true DX11 title. But just running under DX12 with it's less reliance on the CPU allows for massive performance gains. The problem is that Win 10 / DX12 don't launch until July 2015 according to the AMD CEO leak. Consumers need that performance like 3 days ago!

In these videos an alpha tester for Project Cars showcases his Win 10 vs Win 8.1 performance difference on a R9 280X which is a rebadged HD 7970. In short, this is old AMD technology so I suspect that the performance boosts for the R9 290X's boost will probably be greater as it can take advantage of more features in Windows 10. 20% to 50% more in game performance from switching OS is nothing to sneeze at.

AMD drivers on the other hand have a ton of lanes open to the CPU. This is why a R9 290X is still relevant today even though it is a full generation behind Nvidia's current technology. It scales really well because of all the extra bells and whistles in the GCN architecture. In DX12 they have real advantages at least in flexibility in programming them for various tasks because of all the extra lanes that are there to converse with the CPU. AMD GPUs perform best when presented with a multithreaded environment.

Project Cars is multithreaded to hell and back. The SMS team has one of the best multithreaded titles on the market! So what is the issue? CPU based PhysX is hogging the CPU cycles as evident with the i7-5960X test and not leaving enough room for AMD drivers to operate. What's the solution? DX12 or hope that AMD changes the way they make drivers. It will be interesting to see if AMD can make a "lite" driver for this game. The GCN architecture is supposed to be infinitely programmable according to the slide from Microsoft I linked above. So this should be a worthy challenge for them.

Basically we have to hope that AMD can lessen the load that their drivers present to the CPU for this one game. It hasn't happened in the 3 years that I backed, and alpha tested the game. For about a month after I personally requested a driver from AMD, there was new driver and a partial fix to the problem. Then Nvidia requested that a ton of more PhysX effects be added, GameWorks was updated, and that was that... But maybe AMD can pull a rabbit out of the hat on this one too. I certainly hope so.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2430693

said:
No, in this case there is an entire thread in the Project Cars graphics subforum where we discussed with the software engineers directly about the problems with the game and AMD video cards. SMS knew for the past 3 years that Nvidia based PhysX effects in their game caused the frame rate to tank into the sub 20 fps region for AMD users. It is not something that occurred overnight or the past few months. It didn't creep in suddenly. It was always there from day one.

Since the game uses GameWorks, then the ball is in Nvidia's court to optimize the code so that AMD cards can run it properly. Or wait for AMD to work around GameWorks within their drivers. Nvidia is banking on taking months to get right because of the code obfuscation in the GameWorks libraries as this is their new strategy to get more customers.

Break the game for the competition's hardware and hope they migrate to them. If they leave the PC Gaming culture then it's fine; they weren't our customers in the first place.

meh

http://i.imgur.com/LqahEn6.png
http://i.imgur.com/vZPZPmN.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/366iqs/nvidia_gameworks_project_cars_and_why_we_should/

nvidia/amd exclusive oyunlar yakın
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bu arada warframede mesela yeni nvidia driverlarıyla eskiden physx only olan partical efectleri geldi oyuna. hatta physxle ilgili hersey geldi sanırım, cünkü kaldırdılar optionstan tümüyle.

olay donanımdan cok apiyle ilgili sanırım artık. nvidianın zorlaması bir mevzuya dönüyo gideriz physx
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...