Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Barbarian, Tartışma ve Build Paylaşım Başlığı

kthxbye

Öne çıkan mesajlar

d2 gibi çok iyi itemlar olmadan oynanmaz halde olmıycak ama d3'de barbar. Hatta genede güçlü olucağını idda ediyorum. Sadece tek skille bazı mobları kesemiyceğin için öyle ölünce uçan zıplayan cesetleri daha az sık görücüceğimizden diğer classlardan daha awesome hissetmemeye başlıycaz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sunu gördüm geçen,teoride fena değil gibi. Paylaşıyım dedim.

this is my Vamp Barb Build ill explain my thought process behind it further down :D (This is for my HC group)
Edit:I am assuming that people using this would use gear the complimented the life steal such as life steal weapons and stuff like that.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WcRVkT!XdU!ZZbcac

Ok so my Though process behind this build with the barb was to maximize my effectiveness as a tank in HC without dieing

First Skill=Frenzy + Triumph
This is my main fury generating skill and an important life stealing skill. it does not directly steal life but it increases my attack speed increased increasing the rate at which damage can be done, fury can be generated and thus life can be stolen through use of other skills.

Second Skill=Rend + Bloodlust
This is the main life steal skill for the build it is an AOE life steal that returns 9% of damage done to each enemy so hitting a group of 10 mobs would return [life steal=9% of ((210%* Weapon damage)(#ofmobs))] so this would have the potential to heal a good amount of health and would be my primary healing/dmg dealer.

Defensive Skill=Ignore Pain + Ignorance is Bliss
With this this decreases my damage taken by 65% for 5 seconds the real reason for choosing this is the synergy with the earthquake skill and the Ignorance is Bliss Rune. Ignorance is Bliss allows me to have 5 seconds of 20% dmg as life steal
now with earthquake and 2000% weapon dmg this equates to [life steal/seconds=20% of ((2000%*Weapon damage((#ofmobs))/5]

Might Skill=Revenge + Provocation
This is another skill for life steal but its effects are random at best due to the random activation of it (30% chance to activate on hit) but when activated along with Ignore Pain and used with earthquake or any of my other life steal skills it gives me double digit life steal.

Tactics Skill=War Cry + Hardened Wrath
This is going to be constantly on my character and my party in HC mode Because of the 40% armor will allow me to take harder hits and be able to life steal the life lost back.

Rage Skill=Earthquake + Path of Fire
Reasons for choice were stated above in the Ignore pain description and is my burst life steal go to choice

Passives
Inspiring Presence:
this is more or less for my war cry shout because the 1% per second life regen is going to be minimal

Bloodthirst:
This just stacks upon the previous lifesteal of the other skills with a bonus 3%

Relentless:
This is basically to save my ass in HC is i start to die and in combination with Ignore Pain i reduce 105% dmg (which im hoping means invincible) and i am hoping to get out of some sticky situations with this the no fury requirement is also good in combination with the Frenzy Attack Speed Buff and the life steal of Rend to help me regen life while taking little to no dmg from mobs

This build is for an HC group with a support heal monk and other player builds designed for team synergy in HC mode i am not sure if it will work alone but i dont see why it couldnt, it seems self sustainable health wise. this may bea good choice for non-HC solo runs.

Theory Crafting by:
Zickoray, Archon, Pandablunt
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kesinlikle güzel build özellikle hell ve sonrası için. ama o heallar çok major heal gibi gelmiyor bana gerçi hepsi birleşince baya etkili olucaktırda, acaba itemlardan gelen heal leechler nasıl olacak. Yukarda bir arkadaşın dediğini gibi tüm healı itemlardan alıp, daha offansive yada zorlanıyorsan tam tersi buildden heal yerine daha fazla armor ve dayanıklılık alabilirsin (4sn aoe stun ve leap ardından 4sn +300 armor vbz)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sadece bir konuya odaklanan buildleri sevmiyorum açıkçası. Tamam yukardaki gavur lifesteal ve defansif odaklı bir build kurmuş ancak lifesteali köklemek yerine bir miktar dmg artışı da kullansan zaten yine aynı miktarda lifestealin olcak.

kthxbye bir konuda çok haklı yalnız. Bende kendi buildimde Bloodthirst almıştım. Ama eğer itemlardan rahatlıkla %15 lifesteal sağlayabiliyorsak %3 çok komik bir rakam olacağından Bloodthirst bufflanır. Ne bilim öyle işte.

Allround barbar akarr....
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 3 hafta sonra ...
Daha iyi daha kötü değerlendirmesi yanlış olur. Random stat verio çünkü crafted itemler.

Moblar genellikle kendi levellarında item düşürmüyor, craftların yararı, itemin min. level req.'da yapıldığında, düşenlere göre daha üstün olması.

Normal'de BS crafted itemler bence maliyete değmiyor, en azında Act2'nin ortasına kadar böyle.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bende kendimce tank + stun'a yönelik bir yapılandırma yaptım. Nighmarede bu sayede hiç yatmadım.

Pasifler: Pound of flesh, Nerves of steel, tough as nails (3 ude defans skilleri)

Aktifler :Bush-Cluber, Seismic-stagger sırf bu 2 skille stun manyağı oluyor moblar bosslar neredeyse vuramıyor bile + groundstomlada 3. bir stunım var hemde slow atıyor rune ile .

Defanslar:warcry %40 def surekli, leap-toppling Impact (hem kaçmak hem mobları dagıtmak için) ,call of the ancients'ta en gerekli yerlerde

Alın size yıkılmayan adam.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...