Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Amazon.de Ücretsiz Kargo

Masticore

Öne çıkan mesajlar

SSD bakıyorsanız 69Eur ya
SK Hynix var

Tom's hardware F/P önerisi sunmuş 250 için
"The $65 SK hynix SL308 250GB SSD is one of the best SATA values available. The SL308 is one of the few SATA products that can run with the Samsung 850 EVO, but it costs $30 less. The EVO delivers slightly better performance, but we suggest saving the money to spend another day."

Kaynak
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

930 vs 933

said:
Disclaimer: I'm not an audiophile, just a random gamer! Picked up my G933 today to replace the G930 I've owned for just shy of 3 years. (Ear cups were starting to peel and disconnects more frequent, so I figured it was about time.)
Appearance/Feel
http://i.imgur.com/zn5aEas.png
Right out of the box, I already loved the design. Even if most of it is plastic, this headset looks sturdy. The microphone looked a bit weird, but being foldable and retractable has its benefits.
The buttons are all on the left side. One improvement (in my opinion) was the power button - it's now a slide button! Not sure if anyone else experienced this issue, but I found myself having to push the power button on my old G930's really long and hard for it to register. Got a bit frustrating at times if I didn't push it at just the right way. The buttons felt crisp to the touch, although it does require a little more pressure to push down compared to the G930's keys. The volume scroll was responsive as expected. Makes a light sound indicating you've increased or decreased volume, which may or may not get annoying.
And of course, let's not forget the LED lights. To be 100% honest - as awesome as they are, I can't see them anyways, so I'll likely have them off as they'd drain batteries a bit. That said.. when I first powered on the headset, and the lights started pulsing.. was a nice sight to behold, so I'll leave it at that. If you are a streamer, or have friends over, or want to pretend you're a pro player, you can have fun customizing the lighting.
The ear cups are different from the G930's, using a soft mesh material that's more breathable. More on comfort later.

Sound Quality
There is an immediately noticeable difference in sounds (in favor of the G933). There are several configs but I ended up using the DTSx, Super Stereo Front. Just sounded right to my ears, however it definitely took a little bit of time to adjust to the differences. Was switching back and forth between profiles, G933, and G933 for a while to try to hear the differences and find which I preferred.
Not an audiophile here, and never had higher-end headphones, but I'd think the quality is pretty good, to my untrained ears. Mid-ranges, which I mostly listen to, seem spot on. Bass is present but not overbearing. Have been listening to some music, and also played a few rounds of League of Legends. At first everything (especially LoL) sounded a bit weird due to the surround sound difference with DTS, but I grew accustomed to it shortly. I'm definitely going to be using these as my all-purpose headset even outside of gaming.
Microphone - I used this on Skype with my buddies while playing League. I didn't tell them I got a new headset, and they didn't make any comments about any differences in quality. While not the most scientific way, I'd think that the mic is comparable to the G930s, maybe slightly better? Will test with some recordings in future maybe.

Comfort
Comfort is something that's very important to me, as I'll be using these A LOT. On that note, the clamp on the G933 is a bit tighter compared to my G930. Not sure if this will change after wearing it for a bit longer. As of now, it's just sliiighty less comfy than G930 because of this tightness.
Ear cups themselves seem better on the G933. The meshy/cloth is more breathable compared to the G930's faux leather. I don't anticipate this having the peeling issue, so that's a bonus, along with the fact that it's removable and washable.
So far, 4 hours in and no comfort or sliding issues resulting from them. Very snug fit! I also wear glasses, so these receive an above passing grade from me! Everyone's head is different though, so.. take this with a grain of salt.

Wireless Connectivity
As other G930 owners will tell you, at some point they've had annoying disconnect issues, where the headset drops, waits a few seconds and reconnects. These few seconds lost can be very impactful in a gaming setting, or just super annoying while watching stuff, since you'll have to pause or rewind.
I am happy to report that after 4 hours straight, I've had NO disconnects yet. I'm sitting ~2 feet from the dongle. The dongle is right next to the USB I use for my G602 wireless gaming mouse. My smartphone is within 2 feet, and our wireless router within 3 feet. I've been able to move from my bedroom to all parts of my apartment with no issues. Leaving the apartment though will cause it to disconnect.
I'm hoping that the connectivity stays strong, since this was one of my major complaints with the G930's. Seemingly at random, it would be perfect one day, good for hours at a time on others, or disconnect literally 4 times a minute on bad days.

Battery Life
After taking it out of the box, I begun using it immediately without charging. LGS told me it was at 3 bars when I first took it out - it's at 2 now after 4 straight hours with the Logo-lighting on. I may edit this later on, but I think the battery life is going to be great. My G930's weren't too bad either, but after nearly 3 years, it's maximum charge had definitely suffered a bit. According to the specs, the G933 is supposed to last up to 12 hours without lighting. So far, it's on track for that, and is pretty sweet for a wireless set. (Record goes to my travel bluetooth headset, the MEE Air-Fi Matrix2, which lasted over 21 hours.)
Bonus points - the battery is fairly easily replaceable!

Software/Misc
Some people seem to be having troubles or issues with this. I can say that with my G930, it was a struggle to get the "right" version/drivers. For this set, I've downloaded the latest version off Logitech's website, and it's been working without problems. For reference, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit.
Plenty of features on the software itself for lighting, G-keys, gaming profiles, equalizer, etc. No complaints from me.
I have not tried to audio mixing feature, (not sure if I will be,) but sounds like a neat feature others could find more use in. I do like that we are able to use the G933 on more devices than just PCs and laptops though, which was a limitation of the G930.
I was kind of disappointed that this did not come with a charging/USB-dock like the G930. The new dongle is also a bit fatter, so it won't fit in the G930 dock.

Conclusion
If you're looking for a gaming headset and aren't a hardcore audiophile, I think the G933 Artemis Spectrum is a nice one to go with. Sound quality is pretty good, it's fairly comfortable, and doesn't suffer from disconnecting issue of its predecessor. Comes with plenty of features and customization. However.. beware the price! At $199.99, these headsets are quite costly. My opinion? Worth!

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Abi bu son Wow daki loading screen bugıyla iyice sinir olmaya başladıydım , sistem SSD üzerine kurulu fakat oyunlar HDD ile çalışıyor witcher'da sıkıyordu bide bu çekilmez hale gelince artık alma vakti geldi dedim.

Bana 250 yeterli sadece oynadığım güncel oyunları tutucam.Verdikleri incelemeye göre de arada inanılmaz bir fark yok gibi, yani F/P ratiosuna göre onun üstüne ödediğim para aldığım faydaya oranla baya yetersiz kalıyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

CthuLhu said:

yukarıda birisi yurt içi kargo savunmuş. yurtiçi kargoya kafam girsin.
3 kere TUZLA adresime ulaşmak için kartal şubesine, 1 kere de yine tuzlaya ulaşmak için avcılar'a mal gönderdiler. bu sadece bu ay içinde olanlar.

https://www.facebook.com/Isengard.Sanayi.Odalari/photos/a.112846268815095.12894.112844648815257/875558092543905/?type=3&theater
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kırmızı olandan verdim sipariş 770 liraya geldi.

Ürün Alt Toplamı: EUR 176,43
Posta ve Paketleme Ücreti: EUR 0,00
KDV Öncesi Toplam: EUR 176,43
KDV: EUR 0,00
Toplam:
İthalat Ücreti Depozitosu EUR 21,17

Genel Toplam: EUR 197,60
Genel Ödeme Toplamı: TRY 771,05

depozitoyu sonradan yatırıyorlar mı nedir durum?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

RedallHoor said:

Kırmızı olandan verdim sipariş 770 liraya geldi.

Ürün Alt Toplamı: EUR 176,43
Posta ve Paketleme Ücreti: EUR 0,00
KDV Öncesi Toplam: EUR 176,43
KDV: EUR 0,00
Toplam:
İthalat Ücreti Depozitosu EUR 21,17

Genel Toplam: EUR 197,60
Genel Ödeme Toplamı: TRY 771,05

depozitoyu sonradan yatırıyorlar mı nedir durum?

normal şartlarda yatmıyor geri. şanslı olman lazım falan muhtemelen.

bu arada diyorum 900 tl'ye adore satıyor şu anda taksitli vs, gidip amazon falan niye uğraşıyorsunuz ki.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...