Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Body integrity identity disorder

GERGE

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• Genel Yönetici
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Aklimin almadigi bir sey, hakkinda MATTER'da bir makale cikmis, onu okuyorum simdi: https://www.readmatter.com/a/do-no-harm/

Korkunc bir sey, nasil oldugunu kavrayamiyorum gercekten ama.

MATTER

Michael First, embarked on a survey of 52 patients. What he found was illuminating. The patients all seemed to be obsessed by the thought of a body that was different in some way from the one they possessed. There seemed to be a mismatch between their internal sense of their own bodies and their physical bodies. First, who would later lobby to have BIID more widely recognised, became convinced that he was looking at a disorder of identity, of the sense of self.

It was eight years ago that Patrick finally made it to Asia to see the surgeon Gregg Furth introduced him to. He was admitted to hospital on a Friday evening, and had to wait until Saturday evening to be wheeled into surgery. “The single longest day of my life,” he told me. He awoke from his anaesthesia the next day. “I looked down and couldn’t believe it. It was finally gone,” he said. “I was ecstatic.” His only regret in the eight years since his amputation is that he didn’t get it when he was younger. “I wouldn’t want my leg back for all the money in the world, that’s how happy I am.”

Neuroscientists are particularly interested in the right superior parietal lobule (SPL), a brain region thought to be vital to the construction of body maps. Brugger has found that this area is thinner in those with BIID, and others have shown that it may be functioning differently in those with the condition. In 2008, Paul McGeoch and V.S. Ramachandran of the University of California, San Diego, mapped the activity in the brains of four BIID patients. The researchers tapped the feet of the control subjects and watched the SPL light up. But the BIID patients were different: the right SPL showed reduced activity when the disowned foot was tapped, only lighting up normally when the tap was on the other foot.

“What we argue is that in these people something has gone wrong in the development, either congenitally or in the early development, of this part of the brain,” McGeoch told me. “This limb is not adequately represented. They find themselves in a state of conflict, a state of mismatch that they can see and feel.”

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

NatGeo 'da belgeseli vardı.

Tam türkçe karşılığı; "vücud bütünlüğüne ilişkin kişilik bozukluğu"

Olay çok kabaca şu: Hasta vücudunun herhangi bir organının kendisine ait olmadığını düşünüyor. Örneğin bu sağ bacak olsun. Sorun; beyinde sağ bacağa ait herhangi bir bilgi olmaması. Beyin zannediyor ki sağ bacağım yok. Bu hastaların ilgili organla yaşamlarını sürdüremedikleri ve eninde sonunda kesip attıkları gibi bir durum var. Kesip atıyor ve rahatlayıp hayatına devam ediyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

GERGE said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Aklimin almadigi bir sey, hakkinda MATTER'da bir makale cikmis, onu okuyorum simdi: https://www.readmatter.com/a/do-no-harm/

Korkunc bir sey, nasil oldugunu kavrayamiyorum gercekten ama.

MATTER

Michael First, embarked on a survey of 52 patients. What he found was illuminating. The patients all seemed to be obsessed by the thought of a body that was different in some way from the one they possessed. There seemed to be a mismatch between their internal sense of their own bodies and their physical bodies. First, who would later lobby to have BIID more widely recognised, became convinced that he was looking at a disorder of identity, of the sense of self.

It was eight years ago that Patrick finally made it to Asia to see the surgeon Gregg Furth introduced him to. He was admitted to hospital on a Friday evening, and had to wait until Saturday evening to be wheeled into surgery. “The single longest day of my life,” he told me. He awoke from his anaesthesia the next day. “I looked down and couldn’t believe it. It was finally gone,” he said. “I was ecstatic.” His only regret in the eight years since his amputation is that he didn’t get it when he was younger. “I wouldn’t want my leg back for all the money in the world, that’s how happy I am.”

Neuroscientists are particularly interested in the right superior parietal lobule (SPL), a brain region thought to be vital to the construction of body maps. Brugger has found that this area is thinner in those with BIID, and others have shown that it may be functioning differently in those with the condition. In 2008, Paul McGeoch and V.S. Ramachandran of the University of California, San Diego, mapped the activity in the brains of four BIID patients. The researchers tapped the feet of the control subjects and watched the SPL light up. But the BIID patients were different: the right SPL showed reduced activity when the disowned foot was tapped, only lighting up normally when the tap was on the other foot.

“What we argue is that in these people something has gone wrong in the development, either congenitally or in the early development, of this part of the brain,” McGeoch told me. “This limb is not adequately represented. They find themselves in a state of conflict, a state of mismatch that they can see and feel.”

bence bu daha ilginc

said:
apotemnophilia, sexual arousal based on the image of one's self as an amputee
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

paspatur said:

Olay çok kabaca şu: Hasta vücudunun herhangi bir organının kendisine ait olmadığını düşünüyor. Örneğin bu sağ bacak olsun. Sorun; beyinde sağ bacağa ait herhangi bir bilgi olmaması. Beyin zannediyor ki sağ bacağım yok. Bu hastaların ilgili organla yaşamlarını sürdüremedikleri ve eninde sonunda kesip attıkları gibi bir durum var. Kesip atıyor ve rahatlayıp hayatına devam ediyor.

disardan bakan adam icin mantikli gozukuyor bu sdf, benim de vucuduma bagli ekstra bir kol olsa kullanamadigim surekli fark etmedigim icin saga sola carptigim her yere takilan falan ameliyatla aldiririm herhalde hehe
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

paspatur said:

hayalet organ sendromu var bir de, bunla birlikte düşününce hepten ilginç. hayalet organ sendromunda da, hasta kolunu, bacağını kaybediyor; ama bu olmayan organında dayanılmaz ağrılar hissediyor.

bazısının beyni olan organı tanımıyor, bazısı olmayan organını hissediyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

identity disorderların hepsi aynı kapıya cıkıyor, transexuellikte gender identity disorderdır, gene beyinde olan bi bozukluk nedeniyle oluştuğu tahmin ediliyor ki kokeninde autogynophilia denilen parafili vardır

etik nedeniyle identity disorderlar uzerine çalışma yapılamıyor doğru düzgün çünki kişi hür iradesi ile hariket ettiğini zannediyor, kendi hür iradesi ile bacağını kesmek isteyen adama yok seni beynin yanıltıyor kesemem diyemiyorsun, çok gri ve enteresan bir bölge bilim için çünlki bu konuda yapılan her çalıma benlik dediğimiz gizemi çözme konusunda bir adım ileri taşıyıcaktır bizi

isteyen mutlu olucaksa kestirsin isteği uzvunuda bilimsel çalışmalarında önüne geçmesinler moral faggotry adına
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...