Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Destiny (Bungie'den yeni MMO-FPS)

Gangren

Öne çıkan mesajlar

deadwoll said:

Strike kolay da Nightfall yapacak adam lazım sdf. Ben haftasonu 285 llvl oldum. Nightfall'a adam bulamadım bu haftayı boş geçtim :(

Destiny'nin en kötü yanı chat'i vs. olmaması. Bari cep telefonuna app. falan yapsalarmış da chat oradan dönseymiş, inv vs. atılabilseymiş. IRL arkadaş ya da community şart.

destiny general ya da destiny redditin topluluklarina bak, yardimci olurlar her turlu adam bulamazsan vs
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

“Let’s say a designer wants to go in and move a resource node two inches,” said one person familiar with the engine. “They go into the editor. First they have to load their map overnight. It takes eight hours to input their map overnight. They get [into the office] in the morning. If their importer didn’t fail, they open the map. It takes about 20 minutes to open. They go in and they move that node two feet. And then they’d do a 15-20 minute compile. Just to do a half-second change.”

lel

http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/trust-me-i-am-an-engineer-securing-sand-transport.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Dün raid de yaptık btw, sağolsun arkadaşlar omuz attılar sonunda. Tabii her oyunda klasiğim olduğu üzere bir bok düşmedi :>

Dipnot düşmek gerekirse benim bayağı hoşuma gitti raid. Mekanlar falan bayağı başarılı, kendimi bir ara Mario oynuyormuş gibi hissettirdi platformer kısımlar eheh. Boss kesmekten daha zor bazı platformları geçmek sdşkdjsg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

On September 15, 2015, Activision Publishing and Bungie released The Taken King, the largest update to the Destiny universe yet, which was enthusiastically received by fans and critics alike. Day-one downloads broke PlayStation records, day-one engagement saw the highest number of active players in Destiny's history, daily player engagement is now well above 3 hours per day and the Destiny community has climbed to over 25 million registered players. Since its launch, Destiny has become the most watched console game on Twitch.

dayum son.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...