Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Activision Blizzard, Kotick ve Tippl

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bone said:

sevdiğim firmalar arasında
- sierra
- black isle
- blizzard
- bullfrog

sevmediğim firmalar arasında
- ea
- activision
- nintendo

sierra, black isle, bullfrog'un başına ne geldiğini biliyoruz.
kapandılar bitti gitti.

öte yandan ea, activision, nintendo yıllardır varlıklarını sürdürüyor ve yaptıkları oyunlar deli gibi satılıyor.
demek ki doğru olan bunların yaptıkları (:P)

sevdiğin şirketlerin kapanmasından sevmediğin firmaların payı olabilir ama :p
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
kütük said:

"We don't really participate financially in that income stream. We would really like to be able to provide much more value to those millions of players playing on Live, but it's not our network."

birisi bu adama dur desin artık. daha fazla değer katmak istiyoruz dediği parayla silah satmak ve saçma sapan istatistik yöntemlerle herkesin kendini iyi oyuncu zannetmesini sağlamaktan ibaret. kendi kafasında nasıl bir iş modeli yarattıysa artık, kalıba da oturtmuş her konuya "akan sudan daha fazla alıp karşılığında oyunculara değer! sunmaktan" bahsediyor.

yalnız dikkat edin. değer sunup para kazanmak değil, önce para sonra değer hehe

merak ediyorum ne zaman toslatacak koca firmayı duvara.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1193/bkmatrix5.jpg
Bobby Kotick: Hello, PC Gamer.

PC Gamer: Who are you?

Bobby Kotick: I am Bobby Kotick. I created IWNet. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably a hardcore PC gamer. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

PC Gamer: Why am I here?

Bobby Kotick: Modding is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of IWNet. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of console gaming precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

PC Gamer: You haven't answered my question about lag.

Bobby Kotick: Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

*The responses of other PC gamers appear on the monitors: "Lag? What lag? How much? Answer me!"*

Bobby Kotick: IWNet is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one PC version anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

*Again, the responses of the other PC gamers appear on the monitors: "Five versions? What about CoD3? I've been lied too. This is bullshit."*

PC Gamer: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.

Bobby Kotick: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic casual gamer.

*Once again, the responses of other PC gamers appear on the monitors: "You can't control me! F*ck you! I'm going to boycott you! You can't make me play anything!*

PC Gamer: Choice. The problem is choice.

Bobby Kotick: The first IWNet I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every hardcore gamer, thus I redesigned it based on your insular communities to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser gamer, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of server lists. We thought maybe it would be cool if the fans could play the game. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive studio head, initially hired to investigate certain aspects of the PC Gamer. If I am the father of IWNet, he would undoubtedly be its parent guardian.

PC Gamer: Vince Zampella.

Bobby Kotick: Please. As I was saying, he stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the console features, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. He didn't want to bifurcate the community. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the gaming community itself. Ergo, those that refused to buy the PC game and sign the petition, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

PC Gamer: This is about dedicated servers.

Bobby Kotick: You are here because dedicated servers are about to be destroyed. Its every gamer terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

PC Gamer: Bullshit.

*The responses of other server admins appear on the monitors: "Bullshit!"*

Bobby Kotick: Bitching is the most predictable of all PC Gamer responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have created it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Bobby Kotick: The function of the Mod Maker is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the console program. After which you will be required to select from a dedicated server list 23 hardcore gamers, 16 cheaters, 7 server admins, to rebuild PC gaming. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic P2P system crash banning everyone connected to IWNet, which coupled with the extermination of dedicated servers will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire PC gaming community.

PC Gamer: You won't let it happen, you can't. You need PC sales to survive.

Bobby Kotick: There are levels of sales we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the banning of every hardcore gamer in this world.

*Bobby Kotick presses a button on a XBOX controller that he is holding, and images of gamers from all over IWNet appear on the monitors*

Bobby Kotick: It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your gaming friends, facilitating the function of the Mod Maker. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Total conversion modding.

*Images of clan members installing MW2 appear on the monitors*

PC Gamer: Guys!

Bobby Kotick : Apropos, they entered IWNet to save you from spending $60.

PC Gamer: No!

Bobby Kotick: Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two platforms. The platform to your right leads to P2P hosted servers, and the salvation of online gaming for the PC. The door to the left leads back to previous Call of Duty's, to dedicated servers, and to the end of PC gaming. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: dedicated servers are going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.

*Mod Maker walks to the door on his left*

Bobby Kotick: Woot. Freedom, it is the quintessential PC gamer's delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

PC Gamer: If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.

Bobby Kotick: We won't, there will be no MW3 for PC.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Oha başarılı.

Diğer türleri pek sallamıyorum ama crpglerin geleceği iron tower gibi bağımsız stüdyolarla oldskoolcu eurofaglerde. Obsidian'ın geleceğini net kestiremesem de yayımcı destekli firmalar arasında hala ümit vaad ediyor.

10 yıl öncenin 600mb'lık cd ile sınırlı konjonktüründe 10x3ten 30 bölümlük campaign yapmayı bugün sanki hala geçerliymiş gibi sunup bi de üstüne "ama 30 bölüm bizim şimdi tek bi ırkımızda var" yalanlarına inanan arkadaşlara her sene yenisi çıkan gitar kahramanı oyunlarında başarılar :P Zaten bi sonraki sims de bbg formatında olacakmış.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

axedice said:

10x3ten 30 bölümlük campaign yapmayı bugün sanki hala geçerliymiş gibi sunup bi de üstüne "ama 30 bölüm bizim şimdi tek bi ırkımızda var" yalanlarına inanan arkadaşlara

lol diyorum sadece.
aynı lafı temcit pilavı gibi çevirip çevirip söylemekten bıkmadınız mı?

biz burda anlatmaktan sıkıldık, siz starcraft 2'ye saldırmaktan sıkılmadınız.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben o tartışmalardan uzak durdum pek haberleri takip etmiyordum (aka sıkılmadım), ama adamların yaptığı da çok bariz lan. Hani kör gözüne parmak derler ya o derece.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/axedice/ps/kotickmarine.jpg

Keyif sigarası dedikleri böyle bişey olsa gerek.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kelalaka olacak ama iphone a kılıf alın diyen kitle varsa silahın da "unlockable" olmasına doğal bakan bir kitle var ki satış yapıyor, başarılı oluyor adamlar.

nerde eski ultimalar diyen eski mmocu kitlesinden farkı yok eleştirilerimizin, alan memnun satan memnun.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Oyun sektörünün büyümesi ne yazık ki oyuncuların aleyhine işliyor. Oyun bütçelerinin 60 milyon dolarlarla geldiği bir ortamda küçük, amatör ruhlu şirketlere yer kalmadı. Büyük şirketler de olaya sanat, yaratıcılık perspektifinden değil para diye bakmak zorunda kalıyor.

Korsanı az satışı kolay konsolun aslında daha çok alternatif sunan PC'yi geçmesi, DLC'lerin dayatılması hep bu yüzden. Kısa vadede bu akım güçlenir tahminen.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

axedice said:

10 yıl öncenin 600mb'lık cd ile sınırlı konjonktüründe 10x3ten 30 bölümlük campaign yapmayı bugün sanki hala geçerliymiş gibi sunup bi de üstüne "ama 30 bölüm bizim şimdi tek bi ırkımızda var" yalanlarına inanan arkadaşlara her sene yenisi çıkan gitar kahramanı oyunlarında başarılar :P Zaten bi sonraki sims de bbg formatında olacakmış.

Oyunlarin campaign uzunlugunu CD kapasitesi belirlemez. Piyasaya cikan hemen hemen butun RTSleri alirim ve cok daha yakin tarihli RTSlerde de uzunluk daha fazla degil(Company of Heroes, Dawn of War 1-2, C&C 3-4, RA3, Supreme Commander 1-2). Veya tam tersine ornek vermek gerekirse, 3.5'luk disket doneminde cikan RTSler de daha kisa degildi.

SC2'nin asil elestirilecek yani, 10 sene onceki oyun sistemini hic degistirmeden, bir nevi remake gibi onumuze surmeleri. Tabii bunun tek sorumlusu Activision-Blizzard politikasi degil; Kore'de gelisen profesyonel SC kulturunun de cok etkisi oldu.

Ama su campaign olayini sirf "gozunun ustunde kasin var" yaklasimiyla baktiginiz icin elestiriyorsunuz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Abi o zaman free ware oyunnari destekliceksiniz.
Gidip mount & blade yi korsan deil orjinal deniceksiniz kotu olsa bile ne biliyim paypala bi 50 dolar yatirip begendiniz oyun modlarina bi 5 dolar tip birakcaksiniz.
Oyun dunyasi muzigin 10 sene pesinden giriyo iste bu corporate lesmeye.
10 sene sonra nasil ki muzikte yirtilmalar basladi bundada olur.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

axedice said:

Oha başarılı.

Diğer türleri pek sallamıyorum ama crpglerin geleceği iron tower gibi bağımsız stüdyolarla oldskoolcu eurofaglerde. Obsidian'ın geleceğini net kestiremesem de yayımcı destekli firmalar arasında hala ümit vaad ediyor.

öeh be axeeice, "600mblik de bu kadar yapıyodurk, artık daha uzun oyun yapılıyo" mu diyosun? her gün daha kısa daha kolay oyunlar yapılmıyormu? trend bu değilmi? 30 bölüm zaten akıntıya yüzmek.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...