Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Pic Thread #2

quixef

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Kojiroh said:

Abi şunları gerçekten alan var mı ya
Hani ne bileyim, bi vazoya bu kadar para verecek adam Beymen'den falan mı alır, yoksa bizim adını bile duymadığımız İtalyan ya da Fransız bi markadan falan mı alır?
bana hep para aklama, vergi kacirma tarzi bir hareket gibi geliyor bunlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71FHJU17djL._SL1204_.jpg

quora'da gördüm bunu, gerçekmiş. Yorumlar da yardı beni :)

amazon.com sayfası

I tried to file my nails, but in the process I accidentally fixed a small engine that was near by. Which was nice

...stuck into a stone while on vacation. I'm impressed with it, generally. Unfortunately, it turns out that removing it made me the new king of Switzerland, which is a lot of responsibility.

Received this knife as a gift for my 18th birthday. Wish I'd have known what it was because as soon as I touched it, I grew a mustache and became a Navy Seal. Mom fainted and my dad laughed and handed me a beer. I was born a girl.

Minus 2 stars because my breasts were really nice.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sostizm said:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71FHJU17djL._SL1204_.jpg

quora'da gördüm bunu, gerçekmiş. Yorumlar da yardı beni :)

amazon.com sayfası

I tried to file my nails, but in the process I accidentally fixed a small engine that was near by. Which was nice

...stuck into a stone while on vacation. I'm impressed with it, generally. Unfortunately, it turns out that removing it made me the new king of Switzerland, which is a lot of responsibility.

Received this knife as a gift for my 18th birthday. Wish I'd have known what it was because as soon as I touched it, I grew a mustache and became a Navy Seal. Mom fainted and my dad laughed and handed me a beer. I was born a girl.

Minus 2 stars because my breasts were really nice.

1,725 of 1,769 people found the following review helpful
Surprising Results
By a fan on December 31, 2013

lol
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...