Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Turkish Lira is coming to Steam!

Silphatos

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Kanuni said:

aral i savunmuyorum ama turkiyede ucuz olupta dunyada pahali olan ne var yiyecek vs haric ? ki oda pahali ya neyse.

elektronik pahali
benzin pahali
cep telefonlari pahali
araba double price
vs vs

aralin fiyat politikasinin altinda klasik sebeplerde olabilir.

bunun tek bir nedeni var: VERGİ
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

yahu aral'ı tabi ki suçlayacağız, dolar fiyatı varken steam'de bu adamlar para kazanmıyorlar mıydı? Köpek gibi kazanıyorlar, şimdi mal bulmuş mağribi gibi fiyatları rekor düzeye çekmişler.

Sanki orada fiyatı 180 lira yapınca steam'den alan adam gidip aral'dan alacak. Buna adilik denir, başka bir şey değil. Millet başka mecralara kaymasın diyorlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

2K support a şöyle bi mesaj atıyorum civ oyuncusu olarak.

said:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am ..., a gamer from Turkey and an avid Civilization fan with "1055" hours played on Steam.

As you might be aware, Steam included Turkish Lira as a currency along with Mexican Peso 2 days ago. I was very happy to see that the price of Beyond Earth (and many other titles on Steam) was reduced to 75 TL (~$30 - just as most games are cheaper in Russian market i.e.) and bought it immediately. Today when I logged to Steam, I was shocked to see that the price has increased even beyond the initial rate in US to 170 TL (~$75) which is incredulous to say the least. Please see this website for details : https://steamdb.info/app/65980/

I would also like to mention that this price is similar to what ARAL, the official distributor in Turkey, is placing on the label. Because of their unreasonable prices, for years the gamers in Turkey resorted to piracy and illegal downloads to enjoy games. With the advent of Steam, this trend has receded somehow, and we had great hopes that with the Turkish Lira on Steam along with favored prices, the revenues of game companies would see an overall increase in the Turkish market. But this last pricing stunt has ended such hopes.

So as a gamer, I plead with you to re-visit your pricing policies in Turkey. Even if you do not favor the Turkish market with cheaper prices ( such as Russia), at least allow the equivalents of international prices and do not let the thieving monopoly called Aral ruin the gaming culture in Turkey.

Best Regards,

Sevdiğiniz oyunların publisherlarına siz de gönderin bişeyler. Ubiyse ubi, segaysa sega. Sesi duyurmak önemli.

Ha bide arala da bişeyler yapmak lazım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...