Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Aion F2P organizasyonu (ELYOS)

Kanuni

Öne çıkan mesajlar

o launcher çok dandik ya anlamadım ben de

update ayağına oyunu çekio da ne kadar çekecek falan yazmio totalde sadece yüzde verio , estimated time zaten yalan falan

ben işe giderken açık bıraktım geldiimde update bitti oynayabülürsünüz yaziodu hehe playe basmadım bile ama serverlar açık değildir die :P
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

accountlarin tasinmasi ile ilgili dun gece yapilan bir kac aciklama var;

AION said:

Collected info/FAQ about the transition happening now
As the time passes and our servers are getting filled with data, every player of course has some questions right now.
I will try to answer them as much as I can right now.

Q: How long will the transition take? NC said something about 5 hours!
The transition will take more than 5 hours. We are currently receiving the data and then migrate it to our servers. This might take a few hours. After that, our QA team and also developers and other parts of our team is testing the game, the servers and check various test cases along other tasks. Add the surveys which need to be activated and single handed tested for each server.
Additionally, we have the website which needs to be tested as well with a full live database and way more test cases.
I can assure you that the migration/transition will not end in the next 2-3 hours. Expect 12 hours minimum from now on. So get some rest, go sleep or think about awesome Shugo names! Remember the contest we have? Yes that's right, deadline is not reached!

Q: Why don't you give us an exact time?
Simple. If we announce a time when the servers are up, and happen to stumble upon problems during the migration (nothing is perfect and we are always prepared for problems occuring), we might not be able to hold the ETA and have to delay the launch maybe for another hour. This obviously enrages players who planned their time to be online again.
All we can say for now are vague estimations.

Q: When will the website be online? And the forums?
The website will be online around the same time as the servers go live.
It might be possible that the website still looks a bit "naked" but we will add content in the next few days/weeks to assure all the basic features will be available in the end.

The forums are basically ready but need the website to be online as you sign on to the forums via website.

Q: Where can I register an account now?
If you are new to AION, you have to sadly wait until you are able to register an account. We are currently at a blind spot. That means: no website with link to the database to create your account.
As soon as the new website is up and the servers are launched, you will be able to register an account.

Q: When do you give us information about the transfer being done?
We will send an information mail to all players who participated during the Beta and all flagged NC accounts next to all announcements in our new forums and on the website.
You will definitely not miss any information.

Q: What login will I use tomorrow to login to my account on the website?
Your accont login for the website is not the NC Master account login. Your login credentials for the website will be your actual AION game login data.

kaynak: http://en.board.aionfreetoplay.com/board3-news/board8-news/2058-collected-info-faq-about-the-transition-happening-now/
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...