Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Rebuild of Evangelion

Dev

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Xenus said:

Claiborne said:

aramadan bu topiği bulabildim. 26 bölümlük seri ve 3 filmden mi oluşuyor bu?

nyaa'da "The Concurrency of the End of Evangelion" fanedit versiyonu var. serinin son iki bölümü ile end of evangelion filminin entegre edilmiş hali. şiddetle tavsiye ederim onu. daha sonra rebuild filmleri izlersin. 3.filmde seriden baya farklı yol izliyor.

izledim nerdeyse anlamlandiracaklarmis end of evayi ahahahaha
herkes izlesin tavsiye icinde tesekkurler
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 9 ay sonra ...
  • 2 ay sonra ...
said:
The truth is, I have no emotional attachment to Rei at all.

In the midst of making Eva, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten her. Her very existence. For example, in episode seven, I remembered and added one shot with Rei. I had no attachment to her at all. I think that was okay, because in episode eight, she didn't appear. Not even in a single shot.

Episode 6 was too early.

At the end Rei says "I don't know what to do," and Shinji says, "I think you should smile," and Rei smiles. ... Afterwards, when I thought about it, I cursed. In short, if she and Shinji completely "communicated" there, then isn't she over with? At that moment, Rei, for me, was finished.

When she smiled, she was already finished, this character.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/04/14-1/evangelion-creator-hideaki-anno-discusses-rei-versus-asuka

anno bombayı patlatmış gene. yanlışlıkla archetype yaratmış adam ahaha
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • 1 yıl sonra ...
Xenus said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-19/hideaki-anno-apologizes-for-delay-on-final-evangelion-film/.104479

artık 4. filme başlayabilirim belki gibi bi açıklama gelmiş dsdfgh

Yine parası 6 sıfıra mı düşmüş Anno'nun? Hemen bi rebuild çak kanka, daya CG'yi daya daya daya.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...