Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Fallout 4 #3

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

mantıktan ziyade, power armor için olan olay, "bu pa da çok hebele gübele olmuş lolol lo lo..." denmesin diye yapılmış bir mevzu, hadi ilk nesil pille çalışsın da, son sürümlerin pil meselesinin olmaması lazım, artı iskeletin de tek tip olmaması lazım ya o ayrı bir mesele...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ya oyunu oynamaya çalışıp çalışıp bayıyorum ya

Abi factionların oyundaki tek amacı sana farklı bahanelerle haritadaki bir yerleri temizletmek. İyi güzel, ama bugün öeh dedirtti, en başta Preston un gönderdiği settlement i yağmalayan raiderların olduğu Corvega Assembly Plant e MILA yerleştirme görevi çıktı, aynen aynı düşük level raiderler aynı yerlerinde respawn olmuşlar öldürdüm hepsini gittim bobblehead ın oraya koydum MILA yı. Ya tamam, oyunda şurayı da yaptık görün vs. güzel şeyler de oyunun tamamının bundan ibaret olması çok üzücü be.

Çok nadir iyi hikaye kırıntıları, iyi tasarlanmış questlere falan rastlıyorum misal Covenant - ki o da meh.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

dikkat agir spoiler

So, on my third playthrough, I was tired of doing Concord, and didn't really want Power Armor. So I skipped it. I skipped the Red Rocket station too. And Sanctuary. I just headed South and started exploring.

I go through Boston, but skip Diamond City. The first real settlement I entered was Goodneighbor. Which leads me to the Memory Den .... you can USE the Memory Den if you haven't started the main quest. :o Color me shocked. So after a rather horrifying trip down memory lane in a lounger, Irma apologizes, and in sympathy, tells me about a friend of hers that could help me track down some answers. A private investigator in Diamond City. Nick Valentine.

So I travel to Diamond City, now with an actual defined goal, and go through the quest of saving Nick. Once back at his office, we do the interview, and head to Kellog's house. Now, remember, I'd never met Dogmeat yet. There is a full scene and extra dialogue from Nick to introduce him, as a talented dog that hangs around and occasionally helps Nick out with stuff. Dogmeat really doesn't have an owner, but he and Nick have an understanding, and Dogmeat will respond and come to Nick after the synth puts out a special high frequency "dog whistle" call. (This also explains why Dogmeat just shows up out of the blue if you had already met him but didn't bring him with you to Kellog's house.)

Can I just say that this make SO much more sense than randomly finding a super-trained dog in the Wasteland, or following the psychic drug visions of an old woman?

It REALLY makes Concord and Red Rocket look obviously tacked on - just to start the game with an exciting fire fight in Power Armor, and give you an "ahh, look at the puppy" companion immediately. The story events for the whole first act work MUCH better with more logic and flow without them, but it looks like Bethesda was terrified to just let the player wander with no direction at first.

power armor istemiyorsaniz concorde u atlayabilirsiniz yani. hikaye gene de progress ediyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

survival save etmek isteyeniniz varsa, soyle bir mod var.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12504/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D12504%26preview%3D&pUp=1

ben GECK in cikmasi ile birlikte tasinabilir bed yapmaya baslamistim, (1 saat uyku ile sinirli olacakti ve cok agir olacakti dengeli olsun diye) bu varken gerek yok cidden.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...