Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dan Bilzerian'a Karşı Twitterdan Örgütleniyoruz

paradoksalkedi

Öne çıkan mesajlar

aquila said:

Bilgehan @BilgehanArs
Follow
BİZ BİLE TÜRK KERANESİNİN KOKUSUNU BİLMİYORUZ SEN NASIL BİLİYORSUN AQ ABAZASI @DanBilzerian
11:18 PM - 12 Aug 2014

İlla gitmesine de gerek yok ama Navyde olan bilir çoğu ülkenin keranesini, daha olmadı böyle http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?207-Turkey yerler var çok güzel şekilde bizdeki durumu anlatan forumlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"Tatar Ramazan" said:

aquila said:

Bilgehan @BilgehanArs
Follow
BİZ BİLE TÜRK KERANESİNİN KOKUSUNU BİLMİYORUZ SEN NASIL BİLİYORSUN AQ ABAZASI @DanBilzerian

İlla gitmesine de gerek yok ama Navyde olan bilir çoğu ülkenin keranesini, daha olmadı böyle http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?207-Turkey yerler var çok güzel şekilde bizdeki durumu anlatan forumlar.

vaay heriflerin lafa bak lan. biz adaleti ne kadar diyoruz herifler damage demişler. adsflkh
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"Tatar Ramazan" said:

aquila said:

Bilgehan @BilgehanArs
Follow

ahaha hikayelerden birisi.

said:
Hi folks,

Tonight I followed the recommendations in this forum and visited Corte Bar, here is my story:

I arrived there with a friend around 11:00 pm, bar was almost full of male guests, maybe 5. 7 females around.

Nobody spoke any other language than Turkish, conversation was almost impossible.

We ordered two Effes beer, and after 15 minutes the floor manager brought us an English-speaking girl (she said she was from the Netherlands) , which tried to explain us this is a night club, girls are prostitutes. I told her that's the reason why I was there, and she placed another girl at our table, fat and totally not my taste.

Without any order from my side, suddenly there were two bottled drinks (Miller's) on the table, for the girls. One minute later, a waiter brought two packs of cigarettes for the girls, charged me 50 TL for them. I complained, but paid that 50 TL. Then I asked the dutch girl how much the drinks are, and she explained me, it is 40TL each. So, I calmed down a bit, because the drinks were reasonalbe at least.

After 15 more minutes, I explained that dutch lady, I don't like overweight girls, and both of them disappeared. So far, so good.

One hour later, the bar filled with some new ladies, I spotted a cute lady, my friend as well, and we asked them to our table. Both of them were Turkish, no conversation was possible, but immedietly, again without any order from my side, there were another Miller's on the table. This two drinks were empty 10 minutes later, and the girls ordered another beer. We agreed. 40 TL for a drink is fair.

Finally, we negotiated 500 for two hours and asked the bill. But, very surprisingly, they asked us for 1. 400 TL! After my complaint, the management told us, one lady drink is 200 TL! 6 ladydrinks, damage 1. 200 TL only for this drinks. We never ordered any of them, nobody told us the price, the dutch girl even gave us a wrong information!

We tried to explain everything to the floor manager, but this guy was even not interested in our story and insisted in paying the bill. So we did, but this bar will not see me again, neither my colleagues.

If anybody here knows a fair place to find some girls for reasonable prices, please let me know. But keep out of Corte, if you don't want to spent a lot of money for nothing! By the way, I did not spot any Russian girl, only turkish there tonight!

Hope this message is helpful for somebody and wait for your ideas about better places,

Automatix
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...