Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Rainbow Six Siege

Bright

Öne çıkan mesajlar

support'tan cevap geldi:

cevab

Hello C-mantis,

Thank you for reaching Ubisoft Customer Support. To start, I would like to apologise for not having been able to reply to you earlier. We are doing our best to improve our service to ensure our responses are as quick as possible.

I am sorry that you are having issues with Rainbow Six: Siege. I will do everything I can to help you solve this.

There are a few steps we can take in order to solve your issue. Could you please try the following:

1. Disable Background Applications:

To check if there is no conflict with other applications and the game, please try disabling your background applications (Temporarily disable any unnecessary programs and also any anti-virus / firewall software):

If you are using Windows 8/10, start-up programs can be disabled through the task manager. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE to go the task manager and go to the start-up tab.

If you are using a previous version of Windows, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)

- Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter
- Go to the tab, which says Start-up
- Click the option to Disable All
- Press Apply, then Close then pick the option to Restart

2. Make sure the drivers for your video card are up to date
It's important that the components of your machine have the most up to date drivers. If they do not, then you may experience several different issues. To update your video and sound card drivers, you should visit your manufacturer’s website
If you have a laptop, you need to visit the laptop manufacturer’s website to update all drivers.

3. Clear your temporary files:
To do this, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)
Type in %TEMP% and press enter.
Go to Edit and Select All.
Go to File and Delete.
NOTE: If you are using Windows 7, to highlight the files you will need to press Ctrl + A together. Once the files are highlighted, you will need to press the Delete key.

4. Please verify the game files integrity
To verify the game files, we recommend running the Uplay client as administrator to do this:
- Completely exit Uplay.
- Right-click on the shortcut which you use to launch Uplay.
- Select the 'Compatibility' tab.
- Tick the 'Run as Administrator' box.
- Select 'OK'

To verify the game files:
- In Uplay, click on Games in the menu at the top of the window
- On the next screen, hover over the game tile. This will make a little arrow at the bottom right of the tile.
- Click on this arrow to make a dropdown menu appear, then click on Verify files

Uplay will verify the installation of your game and download again any missing or corrupted files.
When this has been completed you can try the game again.

If you still experience issues after following these steps, I will need to take a closer look at the way your hardware and software are configured on your system, and how the steps above have affected this. To do this, I will require a copy of your MSINFO file and a DXDIAG report from your system.

Dxdiag: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021185/Sending-a-Dxdiag-to-Support/
MSINFO: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000021216/Sending-a-msinfo-report-to-Support/

Once you have these files, please upload them to me via this case.

In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

tldr,
-startup'la gelen şeyleri kapa
-drivers
+temp'i sil
+admin olarak uplay açıp verify files

+ olanları yaptım düzeldi.

bu gadget'lar nası kullanılıyo şimdi. bi de drone mu bişi varmış :P
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
illa ki konuşulmuştur da bulamadım bir ben sorayım.

şimdi yıllardır içimde ukteydi bu oyun ama 150 tl çıkamadım bi türlü. geçen dedim oynamamaktan iyidir starter alayım oynim.

aldım hastası oldum baya oynadım ama şimdi normal editionı alırsam ne olacağını anlayamadım? lvl 20yim mesela bi 15 tl basıp 2 operatör açtım. toplamda 8 operatörüm oldu. bi de 12000 fln renown biriktirdim. şimdi standart edition alınca ne olacak? renownlarım levelım fln gidecek mi? oplar ucuzlayacak mı direk? kafamda deli sorular.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Black-ice said:

illa ki konuşulmuştur da bulamadım bir ben sorayım.

şimdi yıllardır içimde ukteydi bu oyun ama 150 tl çıkamadım bi türlü. geçen dedim oynamamaktan iyidir starter alayım oynim.

aldım hastası oldum baya oynadım ama şimdi normal editionı alırsam ne olacağını anlayamadım? lvl 20yim mesela bi 15 tl basıp 2 operatör açtım. toplamda 8 operatörüm oldu. bi de 12000 fln renown biriktirdim. şimdi standart edition alınca ne olacak? renownlarım levelım fln gidecek mi? oplar ucuzlayacak mı direk? kafamda deli sorular.

standart edition alırsan 12k lık bütün operatörler açılcak geri kalan season pass operatörleri yine 25k. bana sorarsan year 3 season pass al daha kârlı oluyor. şöyle bi özelliklerini yazayım ;

- 8 adet 3. Yıl operatörü
- 8 özel başlık ve üniforma
- R6 Charmı
- 600 R6 Kredisi
- Tüm sezonların yeni Operatörlerine 7 gün erken erişim
- Mağazada %10 indirim
- %5 Renown takviyesi
- 0,3% Alpha Paketi takviyesi

600 r6 kredisiyle ister 1 tane 25k lık istersende 12k lık 2tane alırsın. ek olarak mağaza indirimi sayesinde 12klık operatörler 11k, 25 liklerde 22 civarına düşüyor. her maç %5 fazladan parada geliyor baya kârlı yani (tu)

edit:fazladan gelen daily quest slotu falanda var yazmayı unutmuşum
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Black-ice said:

3. year alsam 12500'likler gelmiyor değil mi?

ama şunu anlamadı standart editionun 25000k olur mu operatörleri ya çok fazla değil mi? o zmn starterın ne anlamı oldu ki?

year 3 pass alırsan year 3 (yani bu yıl) de çıkan herolar geliyor. şuan 4 tanesi çıktı 4 tane daha gelecek. pass heroları standartada starterada 25k olduğu için starter alıp year 3 pass almak daha kârlı.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 4 hafta sonra ...
  • 10 ay sonra ...
  • 1 yıl sonra ...
  • 1 yıl sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...