Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Justin bieber konser biletini alamayan kızın dramı

Aiko

Öne çıkan mesajlar

İbretlik hikaye (videosu aşağıda)

said:
My reaction to getting tickets to my hero's and most importantly my inspiration's concert, Justin Bieber xoxo

November 22nd 2010, a day for all of us AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE beliebers to remember! Justin tweeted that we were the loudest croud hes ever had so far, now BELIEBERS... that is SO EPIC and awesome! Congrats to US beliebers! We R 4ever and we will always be a family supporting and loving Justin Bieber no matter what! I cant stop smiling since the concert and I wont ever stop smiling because dreams do come true! Ill explain how my dreams came true later on in MY STORY. Getting back to the concert, it was the best, loudest, most amazing, incredible and most energectic concert! To me and to others im sure, it was PERFECT, it couldnt have been better! It was their dreams come true too! He put on such an amazing show from beginning until the very end! He loves every single one of his fans& he tries to show it all the time, and on November 22nd he showed it every single second of the concert! He didnt only perform his songs to us with his amazing talent&beautiful voice, but he also talked to us and made us laugh, cry, scream, shout&made us SMILE! He teased us so much with his jokes saying WHO WANTS TO BE MY BABY, or, WHOS SINGLE AND LONELY BECAUSE IM LOOKING FOR MY ONE LESS LONELY GIRL, or, WHO WANTS TO BE MY ONE LESS LONELY GIRL... and so on :) From the second he came out on stage until the time he went off, he gave us the time of our lives! He taught us to NEVER SAY NEVER! Thank U Justin for teaching us to DREAM BIG, NEVER SAY NEVER, and PRAY! Dreams do come true!!!! LOVE UR BELIEBERS FOREVER XOXOX We hope 2 see u soon because we already miss U! and remember that when U smile, all of us true BELIEBERS smile!

MY STORY:
You probably dont know this because you dont know me, but I'm a huge fan of Justin Bieber! I definetely have bieber feverXOXO I've been waiting for Justin to have a concert here in Montreal for SO long, and the day I saw that Justin was coming to Montreal, I cried and I couldnt help but smile! So before June 12 (the day the tix went on sale) I kept talking about the tickets everyday! My parents were okay with getting me tickets, but unfortunately, I got in trouble one day because of my attitude and my punishement was that I wasn't able to go to Justin's concert. Worst punishement in the world. It felt like i was about to die, literally. Knowing that you're not able to go to something you've been dreaming about for so long because of your own mistakes? Guilt and regret aren't even the words. So from june 12 until nov 22 all I did was hope, dream, wish, believe, pray&never say never. EVERY single chance I got to make a wish, I made it about Justin's concert. His concert meant the world&beyond to me! But knowing that I wasn't going made MY WORLD suck! I felt guilty every day, because I could've known I was going, but my sucky attitude took away what meant the world to me :'( But no matter what, I would ALWAYS hope, dream, wish, believe, pray&never say never! I strongly believed that I was going even though I had NO tickets (that i knew about). I still counted down the days until his concert&was SUPER EXCITED knowing JUSTIN BIEBER would be in MONTREAL! where IM FROM! It seemed so unreal, but yeah Justin Bieber was going to be in MONTREAL! Anyways, on November 22nd I was still hoping during the day, but crying SOOOOO much because if all those days of believing, hoping, praying&wishing wouldn't make my dreams come true... I would be devastated... BUT... that night at 3:30, my mom came home and asked me to make her a peanut butter sandwhich. As I got up crying, listening to the song baby, I went to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge&looked for bread. Right when I was about to close the fridge..... there I saw in front of my own eyes, 2 tickets to JUSTINS CONCERT! I started crying of joy right away&my heart felt like it was in heaven! I WAS IN HEAVEN! Knowing that I was going to SEE JUSTIN WITH MY OWN EYES THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I never felt so happy in my LIFE! So anyways I could keep talking all day about how amazing Justin's concert was but MY STORY was to prove to U that DREAMS DO COME TRUE! Listen&BELIEVE Justin when he says to DREAM BIG, PRAY AND NEVER SAY NEVER, because its so true! I love my parents so much and I couldnt be more grateful in my life! They're the best, love u mom and dad! November 22nd 2010 is the day my dreams came true and I LOVE JUSTIN SO MUCH, IM A BELIEBER FOREVER AND ALWAYS! Be good, wish, hope, believe, pray, and never say never! XOXOXOXO

Love, Sofia XOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0zv4ecGo4
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...