Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

muslumbirdlerden daha gerizekalisi da varmis

InneR_ChaoS

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Hello friends,

I noticed that you have a lot of threads about women and how they should act and be treated.
I discovered a situation that I have not yet found the answer to. You see, just the other day I walked in on my wife in the shower (I don't allow her to lock any doors in the house, unless I say otherwise) and I was led to believe that she was pleasuring herself. We have a retractable shower head, and when I walked in, it was near her devil's layer and she seemed unusually embarrassed.

Though I did punish her, I don't know what else to do beyond these lines.
I need advice on what the right thing to do would be.

Your Brother in Faith,
Dustin

----------------------------------------------------

Bu mesaj bomba, verilen cevaplar x89.5 bomba

linkage
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Böyle mesajlardan binlerce var.

Gülmek istiyorsanız buraya girin:

http://fstdt.net/

said:
It also sounds as though Lucifer was created as an organic organ. A living musical instrument. The tabrets and pipes were IN him.

When he fell, perhaps his musical ability was disfigured and hindered, and that is why we have rock and roll and heavy metal and rap music, because it is the sounds that the devil produces from his corrupted body.

said:
There's also another way of looking at this, men are humans so are women but we are different we are designed differently, so are men really women?, no they are not, but we have the same Creator and in science we evolved from the same cells, yet man is not woman..

So why does science say humans are intelligent animals yet men are not women?, if a man is not a woman then on a wider scale is a male animal a female human, no its not, so how can humans be animals, clearly we're not..

If humans are animals then men are women, basically im saying that each creation or even each evolved organism has its purpose..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
There's also another way of looking at this, men are humans so are women but we are different we are designed differently, so are men really women?, no they are not, but we have the same Creator and in science we evolved from the same cells, yet man is not woman..

So why does science say humans are intelligent animals yet men are not women?, if a man is not a woman then on a wider scale is a male animal a female human, no its not, so how can humans be animals, clearly we're not..

If humans are animals then men are women, basically im saying that each creation or even each evolved organism has its purpose..

aboo.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3391/readthispost.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sylian said:

said:
It also sounds as though Lucifer was created as an organic organ. A living musical instrument. The tabrets and pipes were IN him.

When he fell, perhaps his musical ability was disfigured and hindered, and that is why we have rock and roll and heavy metal and rap music, because it is the sounds that the devil produces from his corrupted body.

said:

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1162/1243720541052.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Saeros said:

said:

aboo.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3391/readthispost.jpg

AHAHAHAHHA
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...