Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Diablo 3 - Genel Topic

Xo

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Sam said:

quel-thul, size bir ekmek çıkana kadsar onlara on tane çıkar. siz kaç tane düşüreceksiniz, onlar kaç tane? bir ayda kaç mephisto run yaparsınız durduk yerde? bunu günde 12 saatlik bir iş olarak yapan bir adam kaç run yapar?

tabiki benden çok run yapacaklar, benden fazla item düşürecekler ve benden fazla kar edecekler

fakat her unique itemın 1 ila 5 arası random özelligi olacak bu oyunda, zilyon tane item eder. rareleri, craftları, runeleri saymıyorum. böyle bi pazarı wow ahsini kontrol ettigin gibi kolay domine edemezsin

casual oyuncuya her zaman yer olur o pazarda. benim öngörüm bu şekilde.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

senin veya ahmet mehmet'in o adamların düşüremediği bir kombinasyon düşürebileceğini varsayıyorsun ki bunun gerçek hayatta olma ihtimali benim üçlük atıp jordan'ın atamaması ile muhtemelen aynı. :)

soderbergh filmini çekecekmiş bunun.

morhaime: bu çinlilerle başetmek için yüz milyon dolar bütçe ayırdık ve halledemediğimizi mi söylüyorsun?
görevli: onların bir milyar dolar bütçesi var efendim.
morhaime: ok, hadi bari komisyon alalım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben almayacağım zaten de, micro transactionın orta vadede bilgisayar oyunları endüstrisine vereceği zararı göz önüne alarak sizlerin de almamanızı ve blizzardı protesto etmenizi istiyorum.

Pati gibi elit bi topluluktan beklediğim tepki bu.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_i4m51MO8geQ/TOP6e6g4rXI/AAAAAAAAAMo/J7_eC3_L5UQ/s1600/Fight_the_Good_Fight_by_circathomas05.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

nordlydian said:

ben cok noobum diablo konusunda bana bir açıklama yapar mısınız bu item konusunda? Anlamadığım şey single game'i bir karakterle bitirdikten sonra oyun bitmiyor mu bu item alıp satma ne işine yarıcak oyuncuların? Gerçekten kafam çok karışık..

sen bir d2 oyna gel cidden anlatılacak çok şey var :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Certain Blizzard employees have been helping third party Diablo 2 item selling websites

Hi friends,
Anyone who has joined a public Diablo 2 game recently has seen their game flooded with bots that join and spam messages promoting third party websites that sell various equipment. All games have to deal with third party shops, but Diablo 2 is different. For most games, the third party shops get their items from either Chinese farmers or sophisticated farming bots. In Diablo 2, shops rely on 'dupers' that exploit flaws in the game's code to duplicate items.
Most players think dupers are still around in Diablo 2 because Blizzard is lazy and simply does not care about the game anymore. The truth is worse. Dupers are still around because certain Blizzard employees WANT dupers to be around. There is a lot of money involved with Diablo 2 item sales, so this news may not come as a huge surprise to some people.
I personally hate to see the shops and dupers destroy one of my all time favorite games. I've made an effort to determine how the dupers are duplicating items so the flaws could be patched. Unfortunately, reporting flaws does not do much good when someone on Blizzard's legacy team apparently has a vested interest in keeping dupe flaws in the game. Hopefully this post will receive enough attention for Blizzard to actually root out and fix the real problem; corrupt employees.
In September of 2008, I was finally able to figure out the dupe method that shops had been using for many years and the method was promptly reported to Blizzard. The flaw was not fixed until March of 2010 when patch 1.13 was released. It took a YEAR AND A HALF for the flaw to finally get fixed, but at least they took care of the problem, right? WRONG.
Along with the patch of the original dupe method, Rethek and his fellow legacy coders ADDED an even faster dupe method to the game. The new faulty code is COMPLETELY illogical and entirely inexplicable. In fact, the new dupe method they added to the game doesn't even work on single player or open battle.net. It won't work on any of the private realms that players run either. That's because the new bogus code is only on their servers. That's right, the dupe method they added ONLY works on the official battle.net servers.
I was lucky enough to stumble upon this new dupe method, although it took me longer than certain shops which apparently were immediately made aware of the method. Sites like lewt.com immediately had a huge selection of items, making it clear that they had access to the dupe method. Whether they are ran by a Blizzard employee or simply affiliated with one, I'm not sure (though I suspect the latter). Once again, I promptly reported the dupe method and provided a description of how to fix the problem. Rethek responded saying that he was able to reproduce the method I transcribed and he confirmed that the method worked. This happened in the beginning of October 2010. Since then, ladder has been reset and an ENTIRE YEAR has passed. The method remains unfixed.
Part of the problem is that there is not a real good way to submit exploits worth millions of dollars. Whoever receives the email of the report ([email protected] in this most recent case) can decide to keep the information from the other Blizzard employees. Even if the information does reach others, the one man in charge of the patch can simply add a new flaw to the game. A Blizzard employee can easily make 10x his official salary each year just by not patching stuff.
Now, some of you may be saying that Diablo 2 is dead and that this is a dead issue. I completely disagree. Diablo 3 is on the horizon and it will feature a real money auction house. Not only will a secure economy be even more important, but the temptation that Blizzard employees face will be even greater. Other game companies have faced similar issues. The truth is, it doesn't matter how many security experts you have if some of them are corrupt. Hopefully Blizzard can clean up Diablo 2 before its successor is released.
TLDR: Someone on Blizzard's legacy coding team is corrupt and helping third party item selling shops by adding dupe methods to the game.
Edit: The CEO of one of the largest Diablo 2 item selling websites has vouched most of what I've had to say: http://jesse.forthewin.com/

Diablo 2 ile ilgili böyle bir isyan var hali hazırda. Yazının başlığını görünce adam kanıt bulmuş sanmıştım ama kanıt yok ve varsayımlar üzerinden gidiyor. Yine de söylediği şeyler doğru ise (misal sadece battle.net üzerinde çalışan bir dupe metodunun pat diye ortaya çıkması gibi) şüphe yaratmıyor da değil hani.

Zamanında bir süre bnet europe'da oynadım ama bu tip olaylara ilgisi olmayınca bilgisi de olmuyor insanın, haliyle "teheey biz oynarken bu zaten biliniyordu" diyen çıkarsa konuya tam olarak hakim olmadığımı da söyleyeyim.

Diablo 3 item alım satımı yasal hale getirdiğinden bu tip bir şeyin gerçekleşeceğini düşünmek yersiz herhalde.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sam takip ediorum kaç sayfadır yırtınıyorsun aynı argümanlarla ama yani işin ironik tarafı bahsi geçilen oyun diablo, item alım satımının gırla olduğu bir oyun mekaniğine sahip. ve işin ilginc tarafı da gidip oyunu açarsın, oyun kurarsın, kullanıcı sifresi eklersin misal "pati" diye sadece friendlistindekiler bilir bunu da oh mis işte kendi halinde takıl, kaçta kaçınız random oyunlara giriyordu ki d1 de de d2 de de? millet
battle.net tur-1 kanalında oturup kankaları gelmeden oyuna girmezdi be sanki bunda da farklı olucak cok gereksiz seylere takılıyorsunuz ve argümanlarınız bayaaaaaa bi lame.

babanızın oğlu yok karşınızda, elinize/dilinize hakim olun. -sam
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

şunca yazılana tek yorum 'lame' ise denecek birşey yok, zaman gösterir ne olacağını nasılsa. 2$'lık kozmetik dlc'ye isyan başlatan forumdan çinlilerin micro-transaction'a alkış tutulan foruma geldik. kotick'in her oyundan 500$ kaldırma hesabı başarıya ulaşır 2015'e.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Diablo 2'de şuan 3-5 Euro para verip oyunun en iyi itemlarını paket halinde alabiliyorsunuz.
Adamlar her açılan oyunu spamlıyorlar böyle mesajlarla.

Şahsen merak edipte bir kere sitelerine girip bakmadım ne diye.

Yani tercih meselesi bu tip şeyler.

Diablo 2 ilk çıktığında da insanlar itemları Ebay üzerinden satıyorlardı.

Ebay içinde gerekli olan bir paypal hesabı, şimdi de öyle.

İlla item satın almak isteyen zaten bir şekilde alıyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben para verip item almayi dusunmuyorum(ayrica Diablo'da WOW raidi mantigi olacagini hic zannetmedigimden, boyle bir seye ihtiyac duyacagimi da zannetmiyorum). Fakat normal oyunumu oynarken dusen itemlari satabilirim. Tahmin ediyorum ki bircok kisi de benim gibi yapar ve bu durum Cinlilerin hic isine gelmeyecektir.

WOW ornek veriliyor, fakat zaten WOW'da da AH'de gayet guzel para(altin) kazaniliyordu.

Tamam, amac Blizzard'in niyetini sorgulamaksa, elbetteki bunu oyuncular icin degil kendileri icin yapiyorlar. Ama mevcut durumda bu sistemin oyunculara zarar verdigini dusunmuyorum.

Bence asil sorun oyunlarin bu kadar fazla item bulmaya dayali olmasi. Surekli item yaginca oyunlar daha ruhsuz bir hale geliyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ondskan said:

Certain Blizzard employees have been helping third party Diablo 2 item selling websites

Hi friends,
Anyone who has joined a public Diablo 2 game recently has seen their game flooded with bots that join and spam messages promoting third party websites that sell various equipment. All games have to deal with third party shops, but Diablo 2 is different. For most games, the third party shops get their items from either Chinese farmers or sophisticated farming bots. In Diablo 2, shops rely on 'dupers' that exploit flaws in the game's code to duplicate items.
Most players think dupers are still around in Diablo 2 because Blizzard is lazy and simply does not care about the game anymore. The truth is worse. Dupers are still around because certain Blizzard employees WANT dupers to be around. There is a lot of money involved with Diablo 2 item sales, so this news may not come as a huge surprise to some people.
I personally hate to see the shops and dupers destroy one of my all time favorite games. I've made an effort to determine how the dupers are duplicating items so the flaws could be patched. Unfortunately, reporting flaws does not do much good when someone on Blizzard's legacy team apparently has a vested interest in keeping dupe flaws in the game. Hopefully this post will receive enough attention for Blizzard to actually root out and fix the real problem; corrupt employees.
In September of 2008, I was finally able to figure out the dupe method that shops had been using for many years and the method was promptly reported to Blizzard. The flaw was not fixed until March of 2010 when patch 1.13 was released. It took a YEAR AND A HALF for the flaw to finally get fixed, but at least they took care of the problem, right? WRONG.
Along with the patch of the original dupe method, Rethek and his fellow legacy coders ADDED an even faster dupe method to the game. The new faulty code is COMPLETELY illogical and entirely inexplicable. In fact, the new dupe method they added to the game doesn't even work on single player or open battle.net. It won't work on any of the private realms that players run either. That's because the new bogus code is only on their servers. That's right, the dupe method they added ONLY works on the official battle.net servers.
I was lucky enough to stumble upon this new dupe method, although it took me longer than certain shops which apparently were immediately made aware of the method. Sites like lewt.com immediately had a huge selection of items, making it clear that they had access to the dupe method. Whether they are ran by a Blizzard employee or simply affiliated with one, I'm not sure (though I suspect the latter). Once again, I promptly reported the dupe method and provided a description of how to fix the problem. Rethek responded saying that he was able to reproduce the method I transcribed and he confirmed that the method worked. This happened in the beginning of October 2010. Since then, ladder has been reset and an ENTIRE YEAR has passed. The method remains unfixed.
Part of the problem is that there is not a real good way to submit exploits worth millions of dollars. Whoever receives the email of the report ([email protected] in this most recent case) can decide to keep the information from the other Blizzard employees. Even if the information does reach others, the one man in charge of the patch can simply add a new flaw to the game. A Blizzard employee can easily make 10x his official salary each year just by not patching stuff.
Now, some of you may be saying that Diablo 2 is dead and that this is a dead issue. I completely disagree. Diablo 3 is on the horizon and it will feature a real money auction house. Not only will a secure economy be even more important, but the temptation that Blizzard employees face will be even greater. Other game companies have faced similar issues. The truth is, it doesn't matter how many security experts you have if some of them are corrupt. Hopefully Blizzard can clean up Diablo 2 before its successor is released.
TLDR: Someone on Blizzard's legacy coding team is corrupt and helping third party item selling shops by adding dupe methods to the game.
Edit: The CEO of one of the largest Diablo 2 item selling websites has vouched most of what I've had to say: http://jesse.forthewin.com/

Diablo 2 ile ilgili böyle bir isyan var hali hazırda. Yazının başlığını görünce adam kanıt bulmuş sanmıştım ama kanıt yok ve varsayımlar üzerinden gidiyor. Yine de söylediği şeyler doğru ise (misal sadece battle.net üzerinde çalışan bir dupe metodunun pat diye ortaya çıkması gibi) şüphe yaratmıyor da değil hani.

Zamanında bir süre bnet europe'da oynadım ama bu tip olaylara ilgisi olmayınca bilgisi de olmuyor insanın, haliyle "teheey biz oynarken bu zaten biliniyordu" diyen çıkarsa konuya tam olarak hakim olmadığımı da söyleyeyim.

Diablo 3 item alım satımı yasal hale getirdiğinden bu tip bir şeyin gerçekleşeceğini düşünmek yersiz herhalde.

ahah, bu muhabbetin döndüğü bnet forumundaki konuyu silmişler bugün^^
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...