Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

Akuma_Blade

Öne çıkan mesajlar

2chan said:

- Tetsu Shiratori 白鳥哲 -> Andrei
- Haruka Tomatsu 戸松遥 -> Mireina
- Tokuyoshi Kawashima 川島得愛 -> Klaus Douglas
- Mitsuki Saiga 斎賀みつき, Ryotaro Okiayu 置鮎龍太郎 -> Innovators
- Go Shinomiya 四宮豪 -> Lee Sheng Shan?
- Tetsu Inada 稲田徹 -> Burakku Jinin?
- Hisao Egawa 江川央生 -> Aasaa Guddoman?

Kazuki Yao 矢尾一樹, Junpei Morita 森田順平, Iemasa Kayumi 家弓家正

2chan 2. sezon yeni karakterleri konusunda "confirmed" (?) liste yazmış ama Gunota Blog bugünden itibaren yenilenmeyeceği için bunlar doğru mudur spekülasyon mudur onu bilmiyorum.

Diğerleri hakkında yorum yapamayacağım ama Kazuki Yao'nun bulunması -gerçekten olacaksa- harika birşey olur. En sevdiğim 20 seiyuu listemdedir kendileri.

Şimdi kısa bir rol için bile olsa "seiyuu god" Ikeda'yı da ikna edebilirlerse tam olucak.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

2. sezon yan karakter kadrosu

solda en üstten en sağ alta kadar : Nena Trinity, Liu Min, Graham Aker, Sergei Smirnov , Soma Peries, Libbonz Allmark, Regene Regette, Louise Hallevy, Andrei Smirnov , Shirin Bakhtiyar, en sondakini tanımıyoruz henüz...

Nena'yı uzun süre görmeyecekmişiz.

----------------------------------------

Libbonz ve Regene'nin kostüm tasarımlarını kim yaptıysa gece yanlızken ziyaret etmek istiyorum
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Gundam News Character Update

The official Japanese website has updated with some character profiles:

Andrei Smirnov: Son of Sergei Smirnov, the Wild Bear of Russia. Rank is 2nd Lieutenant.

Regene Regette: The last character we saw at the end of the First Season. Wears the same clothing as Ribbons and has the same features as Tieria.

Claus Grad: One of the leaders of the anti-govermnent force “Kataron”. He has a strong will to oppose the distorted control by Arrows.

Shirin Bakhtiar: She parted ways with Marina and jumped out into the world from Azadistan. She wears a more active attire which differs from when she was in the royal palace.

Ribbons Almack: After five years having gone by, there is no change felt in his form. What does the meaning of the word Innovator have?

Sergei Smirnov: Not having participated in Arrows, he became a member of the Earth Allied Forces after the unification of the three superpowers.

Soma Pieres: Having grown over the passing months and years, she shows more characteristics of a person, more so a woman with a soft expression.

Wang Liu Ming: Wang changed from a beautiful girl into a beautiful woman. Her once inappropriate smile and eyes seem to show cleverness now.

Masked Man: A mysterious man who consciously wears a solemn mask and battle surcoat. What is his true character?

Louise Halevy: She devoted herself to the uniform of Arrows. Having lost her arm, she cut her hair short. What became of her former charming self cannot be told. (Notation: The text says arm, not hand.)

Sumeragi Li Noriega: She wears the same clothes as usual. Rather than growing and maturing, what features can be seen?

** This says chikyuu rengou gun which is Earth Alliance Forces. I’m not sure if someone updated the site got this confused with the SEED Universe since chikyuu renpou is Earth Federation.

4chan - episode 26 spoiler

Episode.26: The Angels Second Advent

The Earth Sphere Federation's independent security preservation force "Arrows," was inhumanely suppressing the opposition "Kataron," while carrying out their duty of extermination. Meanwhile, Kataron member Claus, raced to the "Proud" colony, which was still undergoing construction, to rescue his comrades. At the colony, Saji was working as an engineer. Since his coworker was a member of Kataron, Arrows arrested him under false charges and made him do forced labor in a gravity block. Upon word of the Kataron's rescue operation, Brigadier General Goodman and Colonel Zhejiang head to the colony on a space cruiser to execute their extermination operation. On board the ship is Louise, preparing for her first battle. Arrows mobile suit pilot, Captain Janine, spearheads a squad to infiltrate the colony to destroy the space ship and the mobile suits of the Kataron rescue squad. Furthermore, automated unmanned killing machines are dropped into the colony. About that time, Setsuna had been monitoring Arrows for a long time and successfully managed to infiltrate the colony where he met Saji again by chance...

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
Yazmayı unuttuğum bir husus...

Gundam 00F ve P'yi ilk sayıları çıktığında indirmiştim de ortam konusunda başta pek fazla birşey anlatmayışından fazla birşey çakmamıştım. Meğerse ilk sezonun öncesinde geçiyormuş, işte Zeonic Corps'un manga çevirilerini takip etmek için yeni bir sebep...

prequel spoiler

(Wiki'de yazdığına göre ileriki kısımlarda önceki jenerasyon Gundam'ların büyük ölçüde hasar görmesiyle sonuçlanan olaylar zincirinde Ali de yeralıyormuş ayrıca 1. jenerasyon karakterleri arasında Felt'in ebeveynleri de var.

Bu şekilde konfirme ediliyor ki ilk sezonda gördüklerimiz 3. jenerasyon Meister'lardı fakat daha önce sabote edildiler)

Alvaroon'un GN Drive'inin yaydığı sarı partiküllerin GN particle'ın saf formu olduğunu öğrendik. Bu durumda Innovators'un uzay koşullarında yaşama elverişli çocuklar olarak yetişitirilip ilk GN Drive'ları kullanmak için ortaya çıkartıldığı fakat bu plandan -artık hangi nedenle ise- koptukları anlaşılıyor. İleriki bölümlerde birden çok "true GN particle" MS'ler göreceğimize inanıyorum.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
Bayaa hızlı bir bölümdü, açılış hoşuma gitti.
Neyse bu dönem mechasız kalmayacağız.

1.bölüm

Saji artık tarafını belirlese de actionda görsek ama hiç sanmıyorum
Lockon'un hayatta olduğu geyiğini beyenmedim ama... LOCKON LAN SÜPER LAN OH BEA
setsuna biraz daha ana karaktere benzemiş 2. sezonda ilk sezondaki aptal bakışı yok
Herşey güzeldi ilk bölümde gelsin gelsin bekliyoruz

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

01:14
gg/BSS: I heard that Lazarus was attacked by mobile suits.
Nyoro~n: Regulus came under attack from Mobile Suits?
Menclave: The Lezorus was raided by mobile suits?

02:23
gg/BSS: A moment ago, there was a demand to change assignments to the Autonomous Peace-Keeping Force.
Nyoro~n: I've just come from headquarters where I've requested to be transferred to the peacekeeping force.
Menclave: I've just received a request from headquarters to transfer to the autonomous peacekeeping forces.

02:30
gg/BSS: Those A-LAWS... It's better not to let them get out of sight.
Nyoro~n: I'd like to have a look at these reputed A-Laws for myself, wouldn't you?
Menclave: It wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on the rumored A-Laws.

03:56
gg/BSS: What do you think you're doing?!
Nyoro~n: What are you saying I've done?
Menclave: What did I do?!

05:15
gg/BSS: Sir. The patrol unit has captured it.
Nyoro~n: Ah, send a scout party to capture it.
Menclave: Yes, sir. The scout units have captured the ship.

06:48
gg/BSS: You don't look like a former soldier. Are you from Kataron, too?
Nyoro~n: I didn't see that soldier before, but you're a Catalan too, right?
Menclave: You don't look like an ex-soldier. Are you from Cataron, too?

14:42
gg/BSS: Who cares if it's a Gundam. It's a five year old machine! It's not an Ahead's enemy!
Nyoro~n: A Suit like a Gundam from 4 years ago is no match for an Ahead!
Menclave: Although it's a Gundam, being five years old, it's no match for this Ahead!

18:09
gg/BSS: You've been doing armed interventions since five years ago.
Nyoro~n: So then, the armed interventions from 4 years ago...
Menclave: Then, you took part in the armed interventions five years ago?

18:58
gg/BSS: They're dead!
Nyoro~n: They're gone now!
Menclave: ...are both gone!

19:38
gg/BSS: Now, the need for more equipment has increased.
Nyoro~n: The need for us has only risen with this.
Menclave: Our importance factor has just gone up.

20:03
gg/BSS: Ribbons, you have an interview.
Nyoro~n: Ribbons, your guest.
Menclave: Ribbons. Someone's here for you.

20:27
gg/BSS: Being a Virgo has never made me happier.
Nyoro~n: As I was a Virgo, this isn't something I think I can be happy about.
Menclave: I've never been as happy to be a Virgo.

20:34
gg/BSS: I've come from the Federation Army's Autonomous Peace-Keeping Force to pick up First Lieutenant Soma Peiris.
Nyoro~n: I've come from the Independent Peacekeeping Force with a greeting for Ensign Soma Peries.
Menclave: Under orders from the Federation's autonomous peacekeeping forces, I've come to pick up First Lieutenant Soma Peries.

20:49
gg/BSS: I not obligated to answer you, Father.
Nyoro~n: I have no obligation to answer you, father...
Menclave: I'm not at liberty to discuss that, Father.

22:41
gg/BSS: I don't want that.
Nyoro~n: You'll have to forgive me for that.
Menclave: I can't have that happen.

22:46
gg/BSS: If he hadn't brought you here, you'd have been executed as a Kataron rebel by the federation.
Nyoro~n: If he hadn't brought you along with us, you probably would have faced execution at the hands of the Anti-Federation power Catalan.
Menclave: If he hadn't brought you here, you would have been executed as being a part of the rebel group, Cataron.

gg/bss speedsub olarak gayet yeterli. Arşiv için de Menclave birinci sezon gibi. BluRay leri çıkınca elimiz mahkum THORAya geçicez gerçi. 1080p gelirken 720p arşivlemek ne kadar akıllıca olur bilemiyorum. Shinsen de başladı da klasik shinsen gazı işte. Sezon başlayınca 15 tane anime sublarlar, 2 tanesini zamanında bitirirler, 3 tanesini aylar sonra.

Ben gg/bss indiricem. BluRayleri çıkınca da silip, onları arşivlerim.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Aha şimdi yazabiliyorum düşüncelerimi. Tamamen CG olanları saymazsak görselliğin bu kadar iyi kullanıldığı başka hiçbir anime görmemiştim. İlk bölümden harika başlangıç yaptılar, şu ana dek bir devam sezonunda gördğüm en iyi "ilk bölüm" idi. OP harikaydı ED de öyle olucak.

Açılış ekranında Throne var OMFG oldum, şarkı da -Daybreak's Bell'den hallice olmasın- hayli harika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GIZFMnnGTg

A LAWS

RIBBONZ'UN KELEBEKLERİ

Bölümleri önce GG'den, ertesi gün benden Türkçe izleyebilirsiniz. ^_^
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...