Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Fallout 3 - çıkış öncesi

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bugün haberler ganiyle. Bethsoft forumlarında bi unofficial faq yazmışlar 20+5 soruluk. Yeni pek bişey yok, vats mats bi iki şeyin üstünden geçiyor bide fallout1 e laf atıp pirim yapmaya çalışmışlar heh. Burdan okuyabilirsiniz.

Bi iki soru cevap koyalım
[spo]
said:
14. You have talked a lot about choices and consequences in the quest design. Are you aiming for immediate feedback, or long term (and possibly unforeseeable) consequences? In addition to moral choices, will different characters be able to tackle tasks using their different skill sets? [GhanBuriG]

It's a bit of both, overall I think the player needs something immediate, or they don't know if they actually accomplished anything, or felt what they just did had any meaning whatsoever. The longer term stuff is great to surprise the player with, whether it's positive or negative, but if it's a surprise, you need to be careful, because that can be frustrating, so you give the player another route, or simply treat the consequence as a flavor thing, and not a game-changing thing.

In regards to using different skills, most definitely, yes. We're really pushing on that, and I think that's the crux of the game - what skills you use, so each quest or goal of the player's can be accomplished in different ways using different skills. Even in dialogue we're using a lot of different skills, depending on who you're talking to So if you're talking to a scientist, your Science skill may give you an extra dialogue option.

15. In Fallout 1 and 2, it was entirely possible to say the wrong thing or make a mistake and have no way of fixing it. Unless you used a walkthrough, every player experienced the game differently. Will Fallout 3 be like this? Or will it be more like Oblivion where you could do almost everything in the game with one character and one play through? [El_Smacko]

It's pretty much like Fallout 1 and 2 there, and not like Oblivion; each person's game should be different, and you can't do it all. In terms of dialogue, we are careful to make sure you know the route you're taking if it's a big game thing, like blowing up the town of Megaton, and avoid the "make a mistake" part you mentioned.

19. Please outline in detail and give an example of an actual or hypothetical FO3 conversation: Dialogue options, what influences them, length of PC lines and NPC replies, what is the effect on the game. [GhanBuriGhan]

I'm not going to write out an entire dialogue here, but I'll tell you what I can, and I realize for many, this is one of the key things that made Fallout, and I assure you it is for us too. If you look at Fallout 1, our dialogue trees are larger and more in-depth. I'm incredibly proud of the job our designers are doing with them, and they know they have a lot to live up to.
First, it's all dialogue trees, like the previous Fallouts. You always see your own voice and it's all tree based. It's is not topic based like Oblivion.
Second, there are "speech challenges"; these are for using your Speech skill when talking to NPCs, and they are specific things you can say with a percentage chance they will succeed. This chance is based on your Speech skill, how much the NPC likes you, and the difficulty of what you're asking for. Asking for something small is easier then asking for something big. If you fail, the person is going to like you less.
Third, your skills determine the "extra" dialogue options you get, so depending on the character you are talking to, and your own skills, you may get an extra choice based on any number of skills, karma, or perks. These choices are always successful, unlike the speech challenges.

The length of the lines is as long as we need them to be, again pretty much like Fallout 1.
[/spo]

[ Mesaj 15 Eylül 2007, Cumartesi - 01:16 tarihinde, axedice tarafından güncellenmiştir ]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hmm orda bi tercüme hatası olmasın ;) Çünkü soruyu soran bethesda diil forumdaki elemanlardan biri ve diyor ki f1 ve f2de bi yerde hata yaptın mı ordan devam edersin (tabi load etmediğin sürece eheh), verdiğin kararlar oyunun gelişimini etkiler. Misal Lynette i bi kere kızdırdın mı ya kaçıcaksın yada tüm Vault city yi yok ediceksin. Oblivionda böyle bişey yok, falloutlar o açıdan daha gerçekçi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 3 hafta sonra ...
kafalara baksana sırayla yenileri bi garip boyun bükük gibi gözler kücük kafa enlemesine geniş ,yüzün baaktıgı taraf cok bombeli

f1 ve f2dekini alın aynen kullanın madem yapamyorsunuz aynısın.

hyr daha güzel olsa bişi demem.

[ Mesaj 16 Ekim 2007, Salı - 22:57 tarihinde, Daesu tarafından güncellenmiştir ]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...