Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Tayland'da mağarada mahsur kalan çocuklar

bLackcha0s

Öne çıkan mesajlar

ahahaha özür dilememiş ki gene.

said:
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
· 12h
Replying to @adamchavez
As this well-written article suggests, my words were spoken in anger after Mr. Unsworth said several untruths & suggested I engage in a sexual act with the mini-sub, which had been built as an act of kindness & according to specifications from the dive team leader.

Elon Musk;
@elonmusk
Nonetheless, his actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologize to Mr. Unsworth and to the companies I represent as leader. The fault is mine and mine alone.

Böyle özür mü olur lan. PR ekibi tarafından yazılmış, kendini gene öne çıkaran bi açıklama yapmış.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

tırnaklarıyla kazıya kazıya buraya gelmiş adamın egosu elbette normal bir insandan fazla olacak. fevri davrandığının da farkında, çok uzatmamak lazım. içinde bulunduğu elitler liginin arasında iyi-kötü kümesi yapsan iyilerin arasına gireceğine buradaki herkes katılır sanırım seven-sevmeyen.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

elon muskin egosunu yeni kesfediyor bazi insanlar :p

RDJ tony stark rolunu aldiginda oturup adamla gorustuler filan

said:
Today I found out Robert Downey Jr. modeled his portrayal of Tony Stark after Elon Musk, one of the founds of Zip2, Paypal, Tesla Motors, Solar City, and SpaceX.

During the planning stages of Iron Man, after Downey Jr. had been cast, director Jon Favreau and Downey Jr. sat down to discuss how to make a really believable Tony Stark character that the audience could connect with. Downey Jr. suggested that the best way to do that was to go and sit down with Elon Musk, a sort of real life Tony Stark, and observe his various mannerisms, as well as pick his brain on the subject.

After meeting Musk, Favreau was very impressed and Downey Jr. and he decided to go ahead and base parts of the Tony Stark character on Musk. As Favreau stated: “Elon Musk makes no sense — and that’s the reason I know him. When I was trying to bring the character of genius billionaire Tony Stark to the big screen in Iron Man, I had no idea how to make him seem real. Robert Downey Jr. said, ‘We need to sit down with Elon Musk.’ … Downey was right. Elon is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity — a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.” The resulting Tony Stark character was then just more or less a more flamboyant version of Elon Musk, with some of the extra flamboyance being inspired by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison.

https://i.imgur.com/iqi6Vs3.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

patlarsa adam mi patlayacak?

gene politik destek vs verilir bir sey olmaz. tesla endustride standard haline geldi artik. fanboiler "abi 300-500 atesleyelim!" derler.

araba cikmadan para veren mal bol ne de olsa.

hicbisi olmaz ozetle.

diger yandan dyson arabayi yapip cikartirsa bak o degisiklige sebep olur piyasada.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...