Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Uyuyamadigim gecenin ustune ekside baslik acilmis olmasi

Nigger_of_the_sand

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Vingthor said:

dün gecenin bir mistik olayı daha vardı. kakazlamak. gece saat 1 gibi vatsap grubundan 'ölü kunduz mu yemişim bu nedir tuvaletten çıkamıyorum. tişörtü çıkartıp girdim allahtan ter içinde kaldım' falan gibi mesajlar atıyordum.

o sırada uyanık 4 arkadaşım daha 'abi bende sıçeyrum, çok fena kakazladım, totem resmen totem bu nedir?' falan gibi mesajlar attı.

sanırım mars venüse götünü mü dönmüş nedir tam o sıra herkes sıçıyordu.

kind regards.

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Jaegerjaquez said:

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian

spam mail
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...