Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Fallout 4 #2

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Oyunla ilgili haber de mi paylaşmayag cık cık

PS4te fps problemi (başlığı valla ben atmadım). Var mı konsolda oynayan konsolcu?

said:
PC MASTER RACE

Though my primary playthrough took place on a PlayStation 4 (since I received that version first), I also spent a few hours putting the Windows version through its paces on an i7-4770K machine with a GeForce GTX 760. In short, I regretted not getting the PC version first. Both games stumbled on rare occasions due to glitches, but I was able to run the Windows version on a mix of "medium" and "high" settings across the board—apparently crisper than my PS4 version—and enjoy a nearly solid 60 frames-per-second refresh.

The PS4 version, on the other hand, struggled to maintain a smooth 30 FPS refresh, often chugging in sequences that didn't appear to have any particularly strenuous content. The PlayStation 4 version was playable enough, but should your PC be up to it, that's my vote. (I also preferred playing with a gamepad, mostly because the game was clearly built with gamepads in mind.)

Bide hani bu konsolların gizli saklı işlem gücünü yavaş yavaş çözüp 5 yıl boyunca yüksek performansla oyun oynatacaklardı noldu o iş?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

axedice said:

Oyunla ilgili haber de mi paylaşmayag cık cık

PS4te fps problemi (başlığı valla ben atmadım). Var mı konsolda oynayan konsolcu?

said:
PC MASTER RACE

Though my primary playthrough took place on a PlayStation 4 (since I received that version first), I also spent a few hours putting the Windows version through its paces on an i7-4770K machine with a GeForce GTX 760. In short, I regretted not getting the PC version first. Both games stumbled on rare occasions due to glitches, but I was able to run the Windows version on a mix of "medium" and "high" settings across the board—apparently crisper than my PS4 version—and enjoy a nearly solid 60 frames-per-second refresh.

The PS4 version, on the other hand, struggled to maintain a smooth 30 FPS refresh, often chugging in sequences that didn't appear to have any particularly strenuous content. The PlayStation 4 version was playable enough, but should your PC be up to it, that's my vote. (I also preferred playing with a gamepad, mostly because the game was clearly built with gamepads in mind.)

Bide hani bu konsolların gizli saklı işlem gücünü yavaş yavaş çözüp 5 yıl boyunca yüksek performansla oyun oynatacaklardı noldu o iş?

o bir önceki nesildeydi. bunların gücü belli.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

spotflux çalıştı, tam unpack'e başlayacakken steam network offline oldu. şimdi de bağlanamıyor, tam zamanıydı.

şimdi de bağlandı ama unpack etmekten vazgeçti, pre-load diyor sydney'de olduğum halde. /facepalm

şimdi de spotflux koptu çok iyi çok. error veriyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Fallout 4 is clearly bigger than any Fallout that's come before it—we'd estimate that it's at least twice the size of Fallout 3, if not even more. When you eventually reach a point in the game that reveals the entire game world in one fell swoop, the effect is pretty staggering. The problem is, so much of Fallout 4's content is recycled stuff. Almost every outpost's buildings look identical—all the same ragged wooden textures with the same chairs, same desks, same doors, same "broken" wall designs, all surrounded by the same trees and same leaves.

Modlar çözer neyse ki böyle sıkıntıları. Ama umarım o modları parayla satmazlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kizillelma said:

AusGamers 10/10
Hardcore Gamer 5/5
Impulsegamer 5/5
Gaming Nexus 9,8/10
Digital Chumps 9,6/10
PlayStation Universe 9,5/10
IGN 9,5/10
Polygon 9,5/10
Pixel Dynamo 9,5/10
Game Revolution 4,5/5
The Escapist 4,5/5
USgamer 4,5/5
Xbox Achievements 90%
Gamespot 9/10
TheSixthAxis 9/10
Paste Magazine 9/10
VideoGamer 9/10
Push Square 9/10
EGM 9/10
God is geek 9/10
Game Informer 9/10
MMORPGcom 8,8/10
PC Gamer 88/100
Worth Playing 8,5/10
GameWatcher 8,5/10
Digital trends 4/5
Metro GameCentral 8/10
CGMagazine 8/10
Shacknews 8/10
Destructoid 7,5/10

GOTY

aboo Destructoid 7.5 vermişse ağır topa tutarlar şimdi.

yazık. çok da gençti...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sam said:

ilk iki sayfa 3-4 yazdın sonra çığ gibi yığıldılar üstüne. bir daha bişi yazmadın sonra herşeyi okudum. :p

valla hacı bana ne. "FALLOUT OYNAMADIM SEN HAKSIZSIN FALLOUT 3 GELMİŞ GEÇMİŞ EN İYİ OYUN ZATEN XBOX DA PC'DEN İYİ" gibi zırlayan tiplere yazdığımı yazdım.
sonrasında ne yazdılarsa kendilerini ilgilendirir, seni beni ilgilendirmez.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bone said:

valla hacı bana ne. "FALLOUT OYNAMADIM SEN HAKSIZSIN FALLOUT 3 GELMİŞ GEÇMİŞ EN İYİ OYUN ZATEN XBOX DA PC'DEN İYİ" gibi zırlayan tiplere yazdığımı yazdım.
sonrasında ne yazdılarsa kendilerini ilgilendirir, seni beni ilgilendirmez.

"bütün fo serisini oynadım, farklı olsalar da hepsi ayrı güzel" yazan adamlara hiçbir cevap veremedin lol, BUNLARIN HEPSİ BELGELİ.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hep eleştiren incelemeleri mi koyacağız. Bakın bu da beğenenlerden bitanesi.

5/5

said:
Everything about Fallout 4 is deeply personal and that’s nowhere close to being a coincidence. Some view the Wasteland as the loneliest, saddest place around, while others see the inherent hope that lies within, so who’s to say that your experience is any more meaningful than anyone else’s? This is exactly what Bethesda intended. If you’re the type of person who just walks around for seventy hours before even tackling the second main story mission, then you’re no better or worse than the person who spends the vast majority of their time building the most robust Fallout settlement on the Internet. Fallout 4 redefines what it means to be a single player video game, as it gives you the chance to take any path you want in a world absolutely loaded with things to do. Sure, other games have technically accomplished this, and this isn’t meant to undermine any of those games, but no title in recent memory has provided players with more incentive to give up their worldly lives in favor of being whoever they want in a compelling virtual space. Four of my hours played were spent wandering around the Commonwealth in my underwear, stealing knick knacks from diners and office buildings, so how can anyone tell you what Fallout 4 truly is?

5/5

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/11/09/review-fallout-4/176148/

8-)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

axedice said:

Hikaye karmaşık değil k

sen olayi hic anlamamisin, ama yazabildigin xbone tiere verdigin orneklere bakinca normal lel,

karisik degil aksine basit geliyor tum hikayeler, baldur's gate basit, nwn basit, dragon age basit, witcher basit, wasteland 2 F.tactics bile daha iyi, etc cunku hepsi oyunlari en cok alan 15-18 yas icin yaziliyor , hep ayni geyik bebek tier hikayeler bana karisik gelmiyor sahsen, ama sana geliyor demekki hep 2d basit seyler oynadigin icin hehe
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sam said:

"bütün fo serisini oynadım, farklı olsalar da hepsi ayrı güzel" yazan adamlara hiçbir cevap veremedin lol, BUNLARIN HEPSİ BELGELİ.

sırf laf olsun diye yazıyorsun sanırım. gayet de cevaplarımı verdim. belgelere takıldıysan aç bi daha yazdıklarımı oku. eğer cevap veremeyen birilerini arıyorsan al orda bethesda forumunda duruyor. sırf cevap verememek için "SEN TROLLSÜN LOLOLOL DEDİKLERİNİ DUYMUYORUM" şeklinde yorumlar atan adamlara mı cevap verememişim? lel. bırak allahaşkına işim gücüm var benim.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya bıragh bone, bizim forumdaki axedice elitizmini oraya taşımaya çalışmışsın, insanlar da "otoritesi sen misin aga" dedi dizdi lafları. hiçbirine cevabın yok herşeyi okudum diyorum. :p 6 sayfa thread, sen ikinci sayfa başından sonra yoksun. :p

xbox filan diyorsun bir de lol, göremesek mesajları neyse ahah. herkes ağırbaşlı uzun yazıyor zaten orada, tek satırlık adam yok gibi. oranın tek satırı bizim üç satırımız kadar uzun zaten.

ama doğruya doğru, senin gazınla 2-3 adam daha celallendi peşinden, onlar devam ettiriyor senin davanı lol. adamın biri vardı hatta seni senden çok savundu. :p

aw yisss bağlandı, unpack oluyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...