Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dota 2

DoruK

Öne çıkan mesajlar

C9 Fan's Rhapsody Lyrics by Scarci, Song by the Queens:
Is it real life? Is it just fantasy? Or is this C9? No escape from Envy throwing. Open your eyes, Look at the lanes and See~ I'm just a poor fan, I see no victory, Because that Envy comes, and Envy goes, Always Feed, always throws, Any team the win goes, doesn't really matter to him... to him.....
Mama, Just watched a game, Put an AM in safelane, farmed his ways to double rax, Mama, they are 3 hours late, And now they've gone and throw it all away
Mama, ohh~~ Didn't mean to waste my time, It always happen when you root for C9, Carry on, carry on, Cause Envy dont give a shit....
It's too late, The end is near, Tears are welling in my eyes, though it happens all the time, Goodbye, everybody. Envy's gotta go, Gonna throw the game and die to static storm...
mama, ohh~~ (Not again the game's thrown) I don't wanna lie, Sometimes I wish those pennants can be sold~
I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, hiding in the treelines, Then static storm and lightning, He's gone and there's no carry, (Galileo) Galileo. (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro Magnifico.
I'm just a C9 Fan, nobody loves me. He's just a C9 Fan rooting for the wrong team, Spare him his rares from this throwing spree~
Easy game, easy throne, will you let me throw? Oh-my-god! No, we will not let you throne. (Let him throw!) Oh-my-god! We will not let you throne. (Let him throw!) Oh-my-god! We will not let you throne. (Let him throw!) No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let him throw!) Here comes the throw, along with Bone7 and Envy, enVY, ENVY!!!!!!!
So you think you can win rares without C9 throwing? So you think they can win games without Envy Feeding? Oh, baby, you're in for a treat, baby, Just gotta go feed, just gotta go drop our TPs!
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see, There go Bones and Envy, Feeding away another streak~
Any game can be thrown.

AHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAH
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...